The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Forty Four

7.4K 387 17
By LeRoyaleJae

"The principal's house?" I snap, a high gutteral sound, "how did my cellphone end up at the principals house you moron!"

His lips tightend into a thin line and I was fuming. The only thing keeping me from attacking him was the fact that I'd never get my cellphone back without him.

"It's a long story sweetling, and if you plan on getting your cellphone back, I suggest we go now and save the interrogation for later," the asshole replies.

I glowered at the smirk he was wearing and let out a frustrated hiss.

"Fine moron... Stay here while I go change," I command.

"Oh c'mon Tink, there's no need for that," Blade responds immediately, his eyes looking me over searchingly.

"Do you expect me to break into the principal's house wearing a skin tight mini dress and heels?" I reply brusquely, "What do you think I am? Some type of super woman?"

A perilous smirk wafted on his lips and his eyes glistened with amusement.

"Actually... I think I've mistaken you for my woman."

My eyes narrowed at him and I restrained myself from showing any hint of a blush.

"Keep dreaming Blade," I respond staring him down, "... and just so you know, I better get my cellphone or I'll rip you limb for limb."

"You know sweetling," Blade says in a whispery tone, clearly amused and licking his lips, "I find it completely attractive when you threaten me like that."

My nose flared slightly and my jaw clenched.

"I'll have your useless bones stuffed so far down into this earth," I threaten again, "you'll wish I was joking."

"Again... so attractive," he jests.

I gave a snarl and walked away calming my anger.

There were people every where who hadn't bothered going into the house, instead they resolved to sitting on the hoods of their cars chatting and drinking. I entered my house and climbed the staircase as my jaw clenched. Throwing open the closet door I pulled out the first thing I saw and stripped quickly out of the dress. No matter how pissed off I was, it was satisfying pulling on a jogger and hoodie and exchanging the heels for comfy sneakers.

Blade was leaning against his shiny, newly painted Mustang awaiting my return, and his eyebrow rose to an awkward angle, as I made my way down the driveway to him.

"And why are you staring at me like that?" I ask brusquely.

He gave a sigh and look me over,"you do realize we're going to break into the principal's house right?"

"What's your point Blade?"

"We're going to break into the principal's house Tink and the best thing you thought to wear was an outfit of solid pink?" He sputters in disbelief.

"So are we going to argue about fashion now?" I retort.

"Oh for ****sake we'll be in jail before the night ends!"

"Forgive me for wanting to look nice Blade... this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for you anyway," I respond with a smile tugging on my lips.

"And you say I'm insufferable," he mumbles and walks to the drivers side of the Mustang.

"Guess we're perfect for each other then, don't ya think?" I call loudly.

He scowled and I got in the car and pulled the seat belt on. The first time I'd taken his car for my crazy plot at revenge, I was behind the wheel. Now I'm sitting on the passenger side about to go break into the principal's house. Thanks to the asshole. I could almost hear the angels singing Jailhouse Blues. We left the party behind and Blade drove in silence. For once I didn't care for music, only peering out the window watching my life go by if this ended badly.

"How comes you know where the principal lives?" I ask still looking out the window.

"How comes you don't?" Blade responds and I rolled my eyes so far back they could have fallen from their sockets.

He cleared his throat loudly and added, "I may have broken into his house before."

"How did that happen?" I ask looking over at him.

"It was a dare and I was drunk."

"Something tells me you got away," I say with disappointment.

He chuckled, "almost got caught, but I'm pretty quick on my feet Tink."

My lip twitched and I went back to looking out the window in silence.

The Mustang was travelling at a steady speed down the almost empty street. My dilemma was getting worse as my feelings screamed both hate and infatuation at once, and my heart thumped harder every time I suspected he was looking at me. About eight minutes later the Mustang began to slow to a stroll as we entered a quiet neighbourhood. All the houses were modern and almost identical.

"Doesn't he have a wife and kids?" I inquire suddenly remembering the man who had given me detention thanks again to the asshole sitting next to me.

"Divorced, his wife and daughter moved across the country a few years ago."

"How do you know this stuff?" I ask suspiciously.

"I know stuff Tink," he says with a slight grin.

I frowned at the name but didn't argue. The Mustang came to a stop in a shadowy spot and the headlights went out. The street was empty as far as I could see, except for a stray cat that hurried by not far from the parked car.

"We should wait a few seconds before getting out," Blade says.

I didn't respond only looked around for a neighbour who perhaps was peering out their window but the street was empty.

"Here, you're going to need this," Blade says and I glanced over at him as he removed a ski mask and a pair of gloves from the glove compartment.

"You have a gun?!" I blurt out in disbelief, with my eye stuck on the only thing left in the pocket space.

He pressed the ski mask and gloves into my hands then reached out and stowed away the gun in the compartment without offering a reply. I can't say why I was surprised but I was.

Blade glanced out the window then spoke.

"Suit up, let's go."

We exited the car and stayed closer to the shadows as we made our way to the house. Blade moved quietly in front, his shoes making no sound, while I glanced around ever so often for to ensure we weren't being watched.

"This side," Blade whispers and I followed.

He led the way to where a balcony was on the second floor. Light flooded onto the balcony and my jaw twitched. I was wearing the ski mask Blade had given me, while the gloves hung from his front pocket.

"I think the door up there is open," he says in a whispery tone.

"Great, how are we going to get up there teleportation?"

He stared down at me with some sort of mischievous grin and I rolled my eyes.

"We could look for another entrance or we could climb, your call Tink."

"Good luck with that," I respond, "tell me how it goes afterwards."

"Aren't you coming?"

"You got us in this mess so you fix it, I'll be on the look out and give the signal."

Blade snickered and pulled out a coil of rope with a climbing hook from beneath his jacket. I stood solemn as he tossed the rope up to the balcony railing then pulled on it to make sure it was hooked properly, before turning to me.

"Do you want a leg up or do you want to try climbing by yourself?"

I scowled miserably and gave no replies.

"A leg up it is then," he decides, "c'mon Tink."

I didn't complain. I just needed my cellphone and standing outside debating all night was no help at all. If you did rock climbing or any sort of physical activity it would be zero challenge at all. Blade gave me a leg up while I gripped the rope and started my ascent. My hands trembled from gripping at the rope and my fingers tips were turning red and blistering. I hissed and groaned every time I had to remove a hand quickly to let the blood flow. Despite how chilly it was, I was sweating under the ski mask. I heaved a sigh of relief when I made it to the top of the balcony before struggling to pull myself up and over the rails. I plopped down to the ground and panted. I didn't realize Blade had started his quick ascent. All I saw was his hand and hair appear and in a split second he was over and onto the balcony. It didn't seem his breathing had changed much to be honest, while I had been gasping for air.

Blade smirked down at me and I narrowed my eyes at him under the ski mask. He gave a boyish smile and walked over to the door. Luck was on our side, the sliding doors overlooking the patio was left unlocked and Blade slid it open rather quietly. We entered. Inside was semi dark, warm and silent, no television playing, just silence.

"Where do you think his bag is?" I breathe quietly behind him once my eyes had adjusted enough.

"Wherever we find him," Blade replies.

I grimaced. Blade moved to the door leading into the hallway and opened it. I was close behind and Blade peered out into the hallway then exited the room and I followed suit. He made his way down the hallway quietly, listening as he went along. I was flat against the wall moving like the catwoman except in a pink track suit instead of black. A tickling sensation ran across the back of my leg and I jumped and sent a vase tumbling sideways on the ground. Blade halted. I held my breath. This couldn't be good, even if he was asleep didn't matter anymore cause I had probably just awaken him. I could see Blade frowning as he listened even harder for a stir. About a minute passed and no indication of the principal being awake came. Blade turned to me.

"His room is at the end, try not to rouse him from his sleep this time."

I frowned at him and he quietly commenced his crawl down the hall. I backed away from the hall this time and followed quietly. A double door master bedroom was at the end and I pulled the ski mask off and stuffed it into the pocket of my hoody. Heavy silence filled the house and I kept looking over my shoulder every second in case he morphed out of no where and turned up behind us. Blade opened the door and it quietly slid ajar enough so we could pass through. We waited a minute first and listened. Only when his snores travelled to the door and filled the silence did he open the door wider and slipped in and I slipped in behind him. His room was even darker than the hallway and he gave me a fright when he suddenly snored loudly. My eyes adjusted to the dark quickly, I could make out his bed with the white linens and blanket and his sleeping form beneath it.

"Help me look," Blade whispered near to my ear and I blushed in the dark at my body's natural response.

"Some light would be useful," I complain softly.

Blade reached into his pocket and handed me his cellphone. I took it without any complaint. At the end of the night if I didn't get mine back I'd be holding on to his. I should have thought about that earlier. Blade moved to one side of the room and I moved to the other. I used the light from the cellphone to see more clearly. A bottle of whiskey was sitting on his night stand and an overturned glass. The principal snorted loudly and stirred in his sleep and I jumped and bumped the nightstand. The glass overturned and rolled from the nightstand and toppeled to the ground. The snores died immediately.

"Not again," Blade whines quietly.

I pushed Blade's cellphone into my pocket to hide the light and remained transfixed in place holding my breath. It was a miracle the glass hadn't shattered. A heavy snore ripped through the air and only then, did I allow myself to breathe a sigh of relief.

"We need to hurry up," Blade breathe down the side of my neck again and my heart thumped in my chest.

I hadn't heard him approaching. He moved as silently as the wind. I turned around and frowned up at him.

"At least try not to give me a heart attack while you're at it," I hiss quietly and I saw him grin, a boyish grin.

"Have you found anything?" He questions.

"A bottle of whiskey."

"Fine, let's leave the cellphone and go back home," he whispers and I glowered.

"You got us into this mess, you will get us out," I threaten quietly and the principal snored louder this time and I glanced at his sleeping form over my shoulder.

"Well help me look," Blade complains.

We searched his closet but nothing turned up. I grimaced and scoffed softly when we still hadn't found his bag after double checking. I moved from one side of the room and back to the other side desperately searching. We did find a bag but it wasn't the right one, plus it was empty. His occasional snores and stirs didn't cause me to look over my shoulder anymore as I was too busy praying to find it before he awakens.

"Hey over here," I call quietly to Blade.

My heart gave a jolt when I saw another bag lying on it's side which must have fallen over the back of the recliner. Blade hurried over and retrieved the bag and began unzipping it. Another snore ripped through the air. A piece of clothing was sitting on the hand of the recliner and I picked it up and shun the light on it. A squeal escaped my lips when I realized it was an underwear and I accidentally sent it flying towards Blade and it landed on his arm. He took it up and I shun the light on it and his eyes grimaced in disgust and sent it flying right back at me.

"Ew!" I exclaim as it landed on my shoulder after I attempted to swat it away. Whirling it away, this time I sent it flying right onto the bed.

The snore ended in a grunt and the principal stirred. His body stiffened and he wiped at his face. He was awake. Slowly he got into a sitting position and both Blade and I remained transfixed in place. My eyes moved from the underwear resting on his shoulder to his face. He picked it off his shoulder and looked at it confused. It took him a couple seconds for him to realize he wasn't alone and his eyes glanced Blade to me. Deafening silence hung in the room for a few seconds then it broke.

"Whats going on?! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" He yells frantically.

"You are the worst ****ing burgular Tink," Blade scolds softly from where he stood next to me.

I was frozen in place and still holding my breath. It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening as the principal attempted to untangle himself from the sheet. My brain only a second later registered Blade grabbing at something from the couch, then he lurched toward the door.

His hand had closed around my wrist as he passed by me, and the force from his pull yanked me into action.

"Run!"

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
751 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...