The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 93.

2.4K 39 16
By loveisweakness7

Lørdag 12:45

"Yeah, yeah, I ordered the cake. The Penetrators have planned to take Chris for the day so we will have the apartment available to prepare." I explained quickly to Noora while watching carefully the entrance of the kitchen.

Chris had decided to sleep this morning so I could manage the final preparations for tonight.

Nevertheless, I preferred to be on my guard. Keeping the secret and preparing the party despite everything had been a real challenge for me.

Obviously, I had the weeks on my side but Chris and I were spending all our weekends together.

Not to mention that we had now to manage Tristan in our schedules. It turned out that Iskra had trusted us so when she needed to breathe, she asked us to watch Tristan.

It did not really bother me in any way since he was adorable but I had to acknowledge that I had suffered several mini-panic attacks during his presence with us.

It was right.... Too real.

Too quick, and yet, whenever I saw Christoffer take care of Tristan so easily, I felt this new impulse of envy.

A fact that Noora particularly liked to remind me of with her habitual dubious spirit.

"So... who will be there already ?" Asked Noora suddenly, pulling away from my thoughts and creased my lips in thoughts.

By the tone of her voice, I knew she was asking for more about William. However, the latter would unfortunately not be present.

With the latest events and especially his new girlfriend, we had agreed that it was better not to be present.

Especially for Noora.

Besides, I did not feel like being in the same room as these two while keeping the great secret of William.

So with a fragile breath as every time I was about to evade the truth, I was reading most of the guests for Noora.

However, it was before the bell rang in the whole apartment. I was asking Noora to hold a minute as I walked down the hallway before taking a big step back at the noisy entrance of the big noisy group of the Penetrators.

I shook my head smiling widely as they rushed into our apartment to wake up Chris making me already imagine his reaction.

However, my attention was soon aroused by the entrance of the false twins.

The latter gratified me with their wide malicious smiles, causing me to immediately cross my free arm on my chest. " What are you doing here ? "

"Oh come on!" Mathias groaned, immediately losing his smile before giving me a pleading look."The Penetrators' parties have always been legendary. "

"You hate the Penetrators. "

"Exact. But we hate your boyfriend a little less." Egil replied with his intelligent mind making me roll my eyes before slamming the door behind them.

I pointed my finger in their direction as a warning sign before squinting at the duo. "If you spoil the surprise-"

"Nothing will be said! "

"Better. We'll even help you. "

"What's going on ?" I rolled my eyes on the duo at Noora's request before resuming our conversation over the phone.

" Nothing. I'll call you back. I can already hear the cries of the boys."

I hung up after telling the latest plans for Noora before heading into the living room with Egil and Mathias following me simply to display a wide, amused smile at the sight of Chris being carried in the air by the boys.

The latter immediately caught my eyes visibly perplexed before shaking his hands in disbelief. "What the fuck is going on? "

"I don't know." I chuckled innocently shrugging my shoulders before bringing my hand to my lips as I watched Julian come back with a set of clothes from our room.

" Dress yourself ! "

"Huh?"

I shook my head in hilarity at the sight of Chris's completely outmoded expression before he picked up the set of clothes that Julian had thrown at him.

He looked at me as a question mark, again shrugging my shoulders before heading to the kitchen.

I knew that the boys had things in their hands. Besides, I still had a lot to prepare for myself.

Borkis quickly took advantage of Chris's distraction to join me before laughing lightly with me as he used a beer in our fridge. "He didn't see anything coming. "

"I hope it will please him." I said, looking up at the entrance to the kitchen, slightly biting my lower lip in uncertainty.

"Wow! To please him ? Are you serious ?!" Exclaimed Borkis, quickly joining me with an expression of envy. "Chris is probably the luckiest of us all. Believe me, most guys already envied him in high school because you was HOT but now it's worse !"

I let a look of surprise and embarrassment cross my face before turning to the tall blonde with an arched eyebrow. "Really ? Why? "

"Where to start ? Uh, already you can bear him. As seriously, how are you doing to endure his arrogance ?! "

I giggled lightly, shaking my head as he took a sip of his beer, smiling at me before shrugging his shoulders.

"But more seriously, you've planned all this for him. "

Suddenly, Julian exploded through the kitchen entrance, giving a sharp look in the direction of Borkis before giving me a smirk. "Man, he begins to ask questions. We have to go. "

"Shit! Okay! I come." Borkis exclaimed immediately, laying his beer on the counter before giving me a hurried look. "We must bring him back for what time?"

"The next guests arrive around 20:00. Then there will be the high school people. "

"20: 30?"

I gave a quick nod before smiling as I watched Borkis follow quickly after Julian.

The twins rushed to take their place letting us listen for Chris's questions to faint with the rest of the group.

Finally when I was sure that the boys were away and outside the apartment, I turned to the twins before pointing them each their turn with my pen. "The girls and Astrid arrive in an hour. I still have to go get the alcohol, the cake and finally Chris's gift. I need you to move furniture as well as all fragile items."

"Got it! "

I watched the twins instantly tackle the task making me smile in spite of myself before heading to our room.

Today was going to be a long day.

19: 56

I rushed down the stairs with loaded arms and was particularly careful with the pastryboard in my hands.

I immediately called for the girls once I was at the door before letting go a heavy sigh as Eva and Sana got rid of most of the bags in my hands.

"How much longer do we have ?" Astrid asked as I walked through the living room.

I gave a quick nervous look on the watch around my wrist before watching all of the girls.

"Borkis sent me a message earlier. They are part of a paintball game so they will be a bit late. But let's say, about forty minutes ?"

A broad smile appeared on the lips of the girls as they exchanged secret smiles making me frown.

" Perfect !" Eva exclaimed before hurling herself on me with the rest of the girls, including Astrid before kidnapping me in my room. "Now it's your turn to blow a little. "

"What? No, no ! I still have a lot to check. The cake... alcohol-"

"We're all in charge !" Cried the twins, with malice, causing me to cast a black glance over my shoulder at their burst of laughter.

I rolled my eyes as the girls forced me to sit on my bed before watching them rummage through my chest of drawers.

"She needs sexy underwear! It's very important !" Exclaimed Vilde, making me squint my eyes on the platinum blonde. "Oh that black set laced ?"

"What the fuck? Vilde I don't need- »

"Shhhhhhh!" Sana hissed immediately, bringing her finger to her lips to make me shut, letting me look at her with wide eyes.

I shook my head immediately knowing that it was no use fighting and let me fall back on my bed listening absent-mindedly for their little brawl of suggestion.

Even Astrid seemed to be participating and it seemed she was mixing perfectly with my girlfriend group.

Eventually they decided on a black lace underwear set that I had bought last year but had never really had the courage and audacity to wear.

Despite being proud of my body, I did not feel really comfortable exposing myself so openly and those despite my frequent intimacy with Chris.

I knew I had nothing to fear or even feared but I still felt a bit nervous sometimes.

I assumed that it would leave every girl. There was always a part of us that feared.

Anyway, I gave a broad look at the underwear before giving a look at the girls. "What-uh ... why can't I wear normal underwear?"

"Because my dear friend, the sets Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger are sexy but it's his birthday. He deserves a little more." Teased immediately Astrid making me swallow by looking at her in disbelief.

"There's going to be a ton of people here tonight. I don't think those will be our first concern."

The girls exchanged a long glance before looking at me as if I had two heads.

"Uh... did you forget who you were going out with ?" Eva asked maliciously, rolling my eyes with a small smile on my lips.

"Just because you always think about sex doesn't mean I do it, Eva. "

Noora gave me a dubious look making my eyes widen in disbelief before pushing her lightly as she sat by my side.

"Never mind. Find me some outfit. I'm not going to walk around in my underwear. "

"I don't think Chris would be against it." Teased Vilde received a hum at the disagreement of Astrid.

She shook her head firmly before scraping her throat slightly. "Believe me, he would hate that idea. This boy is horribly jealous when it concerns Celeste."

"Exactly. So we could hurry up before I have to walk in underwear ?"

Noora giggled at my expression before shaking her head in thought. "I think we should go for a look pretty close to the usual Celestial style. "

"Please, yes. "

And so the girls continued their search through my chest of drawers. Honestly, I really did not know what their obsession was with me. I did not want to get dressed and yet they always found a way to make me wear an outfit.

Anyway, they eventually opted for a short, gray dress with a pair of converse and a white and blue checkered shirt. I tied it around my waist before rolling my eyes as Chris suggested they had to do my makeup.

It was finally only after 30 minutes that I was ready, letting me quickly return to the kitchen before checking the final preparations in the nervousness.

"Hey, don't worry. It's gonna be okay." Assured Noora, placing her hands flat on my shoulders before forcing me to turn around to give me a wide amused smile. "Astrid is fun. Very direct."

"Yeah, no wonder why she and Chris are friends." I said rolling my eyes with a tight smile on my lips before stiffening me slightly to the sensation of my phone vibrating in my hand.

I quickly opened the conversation with Borkis before widening my eyes as I read that they were at the bottom of our building.

"Holy shit !" I exclaimed before rushing into the drawing-room with Noora in my suite. "Hide you, they are coming! Mathias, Egil, turn off all the lights! Now ! "

I looked at the girls and the boys' group, who had joined us during my preparation to hide around the living room, before hiding myself alongside Noora.

I could not help but remember all that we had done during the day to make sure that everything was ready before feeling the hand of Noora giving me a slight reassuring pressure.

I shared a look with the blonde with a small smile on my lips before releasing a long sigh.
The last few days had been really stressful for me. Suffice to say that I was not really the best person to handle this sort of thing.

Nevertheless, I did my best and I was proud of what I had prepared. I was just hoping Chris would like.

Just at the same time, I heard the opening of the front door as well as Chris's confused voice as to the lack of light.

He lit most of the lights in the corridor before heading to the living room letting me take a deep breath before jumping with the others as he lit the light in the living room.

"SURPRISE! "

Chris smiled broadly as the boys hit his back, wishing in turn their surprise.

I watched with a wide smile as all of my friends gathered on Chris to congratulate him and wish him a happy birthday before expanding my smile as Borkis reminded him that it was up to me all that.

Chris immediately looked through the mass of our friends in our living room before widening his seemingly imperturbable smile.

"Pre-drink !" Cried the Penetrators in unison as they rushed over the drinks making me chuckle before shaking my head as they started the music.

However, I was not slow to post an even wider smile at the feeling of a pair of arms wrapping around my waist before I was tacked against a familiar torso.

"You !" Chris whispered against my ear before turning me around to connect our lips in an urgent need.

I immediately tied my arms around his neck to stabilize me since he had caught me off guard before smiling quickly in the kiss.

I would detach myself once the need for air was felt and looked at him with a broad smile as he will tap his grip on my hips. "Did you organize all that ?"

"I know it's a little after your real birthday but it was the best time for everyone." I explained nervously, immediately collecting a playful roll of Chris's brown eyes.

"It's perfect, you know that ? You are perfect !" He replied before connecting our lips again.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Sorry, buddy but Céleste must have fun now!" Astrid said quickly before shooting me away from Chris to the center of the living room where all the girls danced and drank.

I shared a chuckle with Chris through the living room at the sight of his pout before watching him join the Penetrators.

Eventually after about twenty minutes, the show was packed with laughter and strong music.

I could see Mathias and Egil enjoy the drinks making me give a look of avowal in the direction of Mathias to which he rolled his eyes.

I shook my head on the duet before looking for Chris. The latter stood leaning against the wall with a can of beer in his hand reminding me of the first party I had been with him.

It was only last year and yet I felt it had been years.

Everything had changed since then and it was certainly for the better.

It was obvious that I had never imagined arriving at that moment when I had laid my eyes on him for the first time.

Anyway, Noora soon joined my side with a malicious expression before signing her watch.

I nodded my head before taking the blonde with me towards the kitchen. We are watching Chris out of the corner of our eyes to make sure he was entertained before sneaking in at the sight of everyone.

"What taste did you take ?" Noora asked as I walked over to the fridge to get the large carton of the cake.

"His favorite. Chocolate." I answered, removing the lid to inspect that it was still intact before taking the candles that Noora held out to me. "Can you go and tell Borkis to turn off the music and the lights?"

Noora immediately nodded her head with her thumbs in the air as I carefully pushed the candles into the cake before licking my thumb.

I was taking the carton carefully since I was probably more than likely to knock it down with my legendary clumsiness before lighting the twenty candles.

I walked back slowly into the living room as I saw the darkness settling in the living room before I looked around for Chris's eyes.

All of our friends began to sing a happy birthday for Chris letting him watch my approach without leaving my eyes.

A wide, satisfied grin adorned my lips at the sight of emotion on his angular face before I stopped at his height singing as well with our friends.

"Blow, dude !" Cried the Penetrators, making me chuckle and then making an encouraging sign in the direction of Chris.

The latter gave a broad smile before bending to blow all his candles in one go.

Soon, the applause of all of our friends could be heard before Jonas screamed it was time for gifts.

I shook my head as I walked over to the table to drop the cake before giving a sign of thanks in the direction of Astrid as she dropped a pile of plate with a knife at my side.

I was busy serving the cake while watching Chris open with excitement his gifts.

"Come on, Céleste! It's your turn !" Mathias suddenly exclaimed to the whole group as I straightened up, catching Chris's eye.

The latter bit his lip as I licked my thumb before thanking Astrid as she informed me she was going to take over.

I was heading towards the gift table to retrieve the big bag containing my gifts before handing it out. "Happy birthday, babe. "

" What is it ?" He asked maliciously before digging inside.

I watched as he unpacked the first present before posting a totally innocent expression as he opened a package of underwear Calvin Klein.

Obviously, his friends made up implicit suggestions making me roll my eyes before chuckling with the girls as they did the same.

He pulled out the second present before opening it just as quickly simply to widen his eyes in disbelief. "No fucking way! "

"And yeah, dude! We obviously participate." Intervened Mathias by giving a typically masculine slap on the back of Chris immediately receiving a brace of the brown in thanks.

"The Weekend ? You buy him tickets for The Weekends ?" Borkis exclaimed in envy before shaking his head, giving a flat glance at Chris's jubilant smile. "Man, I hate you. Seriously, why do you have the best girlfriend? "

Chris snickered maliciously before throwing his arm around my shoulders to bring me closer in his side. "That's because you didn't have sex with me. "

"Chris !" I exclaimed as the whole group chuckled at my flush.

I rolled my eyes by hitting the annoying brown before leaving a smile on my lips nevertheless as he took my face with his free hand to connect again our lips together.

I put my hand on his cheek to share our slow, intense kiss filled with love before I peel off to look him in the eye.

At this moment we forget our friends as he caressed my cheekbones with tenderness by laying a quick kiss on my forehead before murmuring against it. " I love you. I love you. I love you."

I left a big smile on my lips before I back away slightly raising my eyes to look at him with a look of pure desire.

I re-connected our lips with need by deepening the kiss with my tongue before finally detaching me to the agreement of the teasing of our groups of friends.

Finally, we continue our pre-drink in good humor before our apartment suddenly turned into a huge party worthy of the Penetrators.

At this point, I'd ended up losing Chris as I was dancing in the middle of the room among the multitudes of high school teenagers grinding against each other.

However, it was before I felt a familiar pair of hands on my hips before I was fired against a familiar torso.

Early enough, Chris's sensual and hoarse voice sounded possessively against the hull of my ear. "You have to stop dancing like that, love. "

I left a big smile on my lips as I was paying special attention to rub my ass against his crotch already bulging.

I immediately raised my hands at the level of his neck teasing with ease.

I could feel his grip tightened immediately on my hips in response before he attacked the hollow of my neck with damp kisses.

We continue to dance as he let his hands travel along my body letting my eyelids close by throwing my head against his shoulder.

The sensation of his straight teeth biting on my skin was enough to start a fire along my veins making me immediately turn around before pressing his head to press his lips against mine.

The kiss became instantly passionate and lazy at the same time as I was biting on his lower lip before descending my hand along his chest.

The tone of his muscles stretched under his tee was enough to make me thirsty for more as I rubbed my hand slightly against his snoring.

Chris suddenly let out a grunt in my mouth before pinching my ass suddenly making me rust my eyes with a smile blissfully on my lips. "Why do you always have to pinch my ass?"

"Because I need you. So badly right now." He growled against the shell of my ear sending me chills of pleasure along my lower abdomen.

I instantly gave a discreet look over my shoulder where the party was still in full swing before taking Chris's wrist in my hand.

I pulled him with me as he licked his lips by taking his tight-fitting back in my tight-fitting dress before he pulled me closer to his crotch again.

I left a feverish laugh as he attacked my neck again as I unlocked our bedroom before pulling him inside.

I did not even have time to close it as Chris already had his body against mine to trap me effectively against the door before pressing his lips to mine.

The bubbling flavor of his menthol breath mixed with alcohol assassomed me in the most ingenious way as I let him take the lead.

(SMUT START)

He quickly touched each of my parts through my dress before jamming his leg between my thighs to tease my warmth quickly becoming wet.

" I need you !" He grunted as he passed his hand under my dress before taking a sudden pause at the sensation of the lace underwear with a broad smirk.

He raised my dress to get a better glimpse of my black lace thong before feeling his breath hanging in his throat at the tantalizing sight.

He resumed his brown eyes darkening with lust and lust on me before licking his lower lip."It's new ? "

That was enough to give me a new confidence as I let an arrogant smile cross my face before pushing him back with force.

He stumbled a little in surprise, leaving me the advantage as I quickly directed him towards the bed until the back of his knees struck the edge of the mattress.

He immediately fell on his back with a slight rebound before positioning himself on his elbows as I stood between his legs.

I teased inside his thigh through his jeans gathering a grunt from Chris as he kept his eyes on me.

He tried to straighten to make me fall back against him only I knocked his hands maliciously before reaching for the end of my dress.

I sensually stroked through the fine fabric before reaching to slowly untie my shirt from my hips.
I bit the lip with a seductive air as I dropped the garment on the floor receiving a smug smile from Chris as he took in my little show with desire.

I was going back to the end of my dress to lift it all the way up my head leaving the full view of my underwear set for Chris.

"Oh fuck! You have to be fucking kidding me ?" He snarled with wide eyes, drinking in my eyes. "You're fucking perfect! "

I wiggled my eyebrows in reply before kneeling on my knees between his legs before reaching for the button on his jeans.

Chris widened his eyes in surprise before making me easy to remove his jeans as he raised his hips.

I immediately reached for the line of his boxers with a teasing smile receiving at once a frustrated look of the brown. "Céleste, don't play with me! "

I left a chuckle before lowering his boxer to release his erect member. I immediately left a broad smile on my face before teasing his length with my fingertips.

Chris fell back against the bed with a groan that made me react quickly as I took his tip between my lips.

I sucked and licked his length carefully before taking it entirely into my mouth as I saw Chris pulling to the sheets.

The thunderous sound of the music in the background was all we could hear as Chris let his pleasure out loud letting me pump his length more intensely with my hands.

I kept sucking his tip by pumping up and down before swallowing the liquid in my mouth.

I walked up quickly with a broad smile as Chris raised his head, still looking at me breathlessly letting me climb on his hips.

The feeling of his tip against my panty made me swallow a breath before connecting again our lips with fervor letting him taste him on my lips.

I quickly reached for the end of his tee-shirt to pass my hands under it as he will catch his grip on my hips before descending on my curved buttocks.

He massaged and pressed his fingers on my skin leaving some marks before falling back on the mattress as I retreated to remove his tee shirt over his head.

I let out a smug smile as I threw his tee-shirt through the room before I gasped as he took my breasts in his hands.

He teased my nipples through the lace fabric of my bra before caressing my sides to the line of my panty.

I closed my eyelids immediately by sitting on his length as he teased my clit through my thong.
His thumb exerted a slight pressure building my pleasure before the waiting became too much for me.

I went down again from Chris to remove my thong along my legs without ever leaving his eyes before coming up on his hips biting my lip.

"Ride me!"

"Is that what my birthday boy wants ?" I asked teasingly, prompting an impatient nod of Chris.
I immediately took his length between my fingers to facilitate his entry into me before sitting on it letting me freeze for a moment to get used to the sensation again.

I could feel my walls tightening around his limb causing me to release a breath before I lean over Chris to connect our lips again.

I began to move along his dick with him allowing me to speed up the pace before taking a hold of the short hair from Chris to have better access to his neck.

Chris immediately let out a growl at the sensation of my teeth against his skin as he in turn accelerated his thrusts inside me.

I bit on his skin with more fervor at the sensation of hts length filling me completely and sucked the red marks between each panting.

We groaned in each other's mouths combining our pleasure as Chris pulled on the end of my hair with roughness.

He did not take long to strike my ass leaving the sound of the snaps of our bodies to add to our grunts.

He hastened to reach my back to unclip my bra letting me straighten before dropping it along my arms.

I threw it around the room too engulfed in building our pleasure to really care before panting to the feel of his thumbs and forefinger teasing my nipples. "Fuck! Chris! Faster! Yeah, yeah ... like that! "

I reopened my eyelids by massaging and scratching his muscular torso as I grabbed his brown orbs letting me connect completely with him in our pleasure.

I could feel him freeing himself inside me letting me do the same as I slowed down my movements.

The sensation of my muscles tightening around his length left me out of breath as I bent down again before dropping a kiss on his lips again under the effect of the height.

Chris gasped in my mouth letting me once again take in his breathing breath before I laid my forehead against his.

I kept my eyelids closed as he caressed my sweaty back before catching my lips again in a long kiss.

He took advantage of it to retire before turning us around quickly with a hold of my thigh against his hip.

I already felt his tip pressing against my entrance making me look at him with a smile surprised as he arched a blissful eyebrow. "Second round ?"

I immediately widened my smile in a renewed energy and again connected our lips with eagerness having already forgotten the party just taking place in the next room.

(End of the SMUT)

---------------------------------------------------------

Søndag 10: 23

I woke up to the pleasant sight of Chris plunged into his deep sleep.

After the second round, things had quickly turned into a third round, then four and even before we could realize it, we had missed the entire party.

Not that it really bothered us to be honest.

Anyway, I was apprehensive about the condition of our apartment now.

I watched for a moment Chris letting a smile adorn my lips as he brought me closer to him by whispering my name in his sleep before dropping a quick kiss on his forehead.

I sneaked silently under his muscular arm before looking for clothes again.

I dressed quickly in a new pair of underwear before putting on black sweat pants with a sports bra of the same color.

I gave a last loving look in the direction of Chris on my way to the door before turning the handle with anticipation.

However, to my big surprise, I saw no debris from a party or even cups advocating anywhere.

Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to find a breakfast prepared on our coffee table with a note from my best friends in the world telling me that they had cleaned everything up before leaving and that we should take advantage of our breakfast.

I relaxed the note with a broad smile on my lips before taking a piece of bacon before plunging it into my mouth.

I brought my hand to my chin with a grease-like breath against my chin before leaving a choking chuckle at the feel of Chris's arms around my waist.

"Morning, sexy thing." He said in his hoarse voice against my ear making me smile with a smug smile before looking at the plates in front of us at his request. " What is it ? "

"A little gift from my great friends. Awesome. Adorable. And perfect."

I turned and put a quick pecked on his lips to each adjective before throwing my arm on his neck to support me as I took a strawberry from the plate before lifting it to the level of his lips.

Chris gave me a mischievous look by tightening his grip on my hip before biting a bite of the sweet fruit.

"Its good ?" I asked, wiping the corner of his mouth as he nodded his head teasingly letting me take a bite in my turn.

I soon let go a little cry of surprise as he pulled a chair under the table before sitting down, pulling me abruptly on his laps.

"Chris !" I exclaimed, restraining myself on his shoulders before sitting down properly to eat with him.

"I like to wake up like that."

"Hm, hm ?"

" With you. That's all I need. "

I paused as he put a quick kiss on my bare shoulder before looking over my shoulder.

I looked at him with a slow smile on my lips before taking his face in my palm to catch his lips in a slow, lazy kiss.

I retreated slightly, still keeping my eyes riveted on his own and arched a malicious eyebrow."So you liked your birthday?"

"Hm, hm. Every minute." He answered, placing his hand on my thigh as I turned my eyes on our plates before he leaned maliciously against the hull of my ear by tightening his grip inside my thigh. "Especially the after. "

I threw my head against his shoulder, giggling openly at his horny mind before intertwining my fingers with his own knowingly. "Slow down, speedy. Food first. "

So, like always... don't forget to comments ?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 214 41
20 years. 3 life stages. 1 last chance to make it right. Can they fix the mistakes of the past and finally be together? Or is their love doomed to ne...
9.3K 400 41
I loved you at first but I ended up Hating you. I wish you understood there are people who loved you and needed you while u tried to kill yourself- h...
3.6K 239 25
Sometimes the people you think you hate become your biggest drug. Or maybe even the love of your life. Possibly even the person you would fight a a...
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel