Crumbling Curiosity~ By Amber...

By HeartMeDontHateMe

Some inner thoughts that formed into poetry, and short stories; Just out of curiosity. More

Crumbling Curiosity~ By Amber E. Williams aka HeartMeDontHateMe
just a little something extra.
Can You Relate?
over and over again
just in thought
Shit happens..
The Lions Den.
Wide Open
Hold Me
Closer
okay
Not yet
too deep
A Moment In Time
Mind Over Matter
Cold Space
Pour it Up
arms reach
Heart ache
heat

Fragile

7 0 0
By HeartMeDontHateMe

The way you talk to me, I never heard a deep voice speak so soft and sweet.
Your words caress my ears with everything I want to hear.
And when you look at me I completely melt. You make me feel like I'm not myself yet at the same time like I've never felt more like me before.
I've never experienced the way you make me feel and I want you. I feel like I need you here and that terrifies me. Needing you terrifies me. Wanting you haunts me. I'm waiting for you to see that I'm no good. That nobody wanted me. That i wasn't worth wanting. I'm waiting for you to find out that I'm a fraud. That even though i pretend to be flawless I have flaws. I feel like I'm pretending. But every moment with you is real. It's so real it constantly hammers memories of your hands on my body of your lips on my skin of my heart in your hands. It's so real, I'm so real with you that I'm afraid you'll see me really see me and not want me anymore. You make me feel alive. I know what it's like to feel dead inside.. And you make me feel like I can breathe again.. Like I want to continue because of you and how you make me feel is what this life has to offer.. I want more.
You touch me like I'm fragile, and I am. I really pray you aren't my first heartbreak. Everybody is expecting you to be the one who hurts me. Little do they know I've been hurting my whole life. I hope you're the one who loves me. Love all of my doubts away. I may be fragile but I want you to fill me, to feel me and not ever let me go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 20.5K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
22K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...