Taken - Z.M

By zxynfame

Amber knew better than to walk home in the dark. Her mom is constantly on her back about it. But when she lea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
VOTE NOW(:
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Sequal update
Chapter 69
Please read
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Hello but goodbye.
TAKEN 2
Check it out!

Chapter 18

9.2K 337 44
By zxynfame

AN: I've been waiting for chapter 18 haha. I don't know why, I feel like this is where my book becomes an adult. Because you know... Chapter 18.

I just laughed out loud about that.

I need help.

Anyway! I've been updating like crazy because I really do care about my readers. You guys have no Idea. I just love writing and I love it when I have more votes or I see that I have a new comment. It makes me smile.(:

Also I know that it sucks waiting for an update. Because like, they will update like a week later and you're all like,

Who the fuck is that

What the fuck is this

Where the fuck is he

And you get all confused. Ahhaha.

So I'll update everyday.. Or I'll try. I love you! Keep voting and commenting!

ALSO. If you are writing a book and have many readers or have a popular fan page, PLEASE. Give this book a shout out. I would love it guys! <3

You're probably getting impatient so. Yeah. I'll get to writing.

**

Nialls POV:

"Yeah. I think she went to check on Harry." Liam said.

"But I would be deathly scared of all of us, I mean.. After what happened. So why would she check on him?" Zayn shrugged. He has a good point. Why would she? And why hasn't she ran away yet?

"Why hasn't she ran yet? She has the chance?" I question out loud. I've been wondering ever since I saw her In Liam's house. She has the chance to run, we all know she does. Maybe she has no where to run to... Maybe her family ditched her. Oh god. Who would ditch that pretty little face.

"I told her that if the other gang finds her, she's dead. I also told her that they are always watching. Even when she least expects it." He emphasizes the word 'always'.

"Smart man." Liam speaks up again. "But one day she won't care, one day-"

Just then we hear a loud bang from upstairs. Sounded like something fell, or someone got pushed. We all turn and look at the door, then at each other.

"Shit." Zayn hops up and starts to run upstairs. Soon we all follow him, trying to keep up with his pace.

**

Zayns POV:

"Shit." The words slip out of my mouth. All that I can think is that Harry has stabbed Amber. Something happened to Amber. Something is wrong. I hop up and start to jog upstairs. My heart pounding. I know this shouldn't matter to me, but I can't let her go. I can't let the other gang get her. Not Matt. No that's too easy. He will threaten her. He will most likely hit her.

The thought of all this is making my blood boil. I hear the boys behind me walking down the hall as I am.

"Amber!?" I scream out, hoping for a reply.

"Harry!" Liam screams from behind me. "I swear if he did anything I'm going to choke him." Liam grunts under his breath. Nice to know someone feels the same as me.

Just as we get to the living room, Louis pops out from around the corner.

"Hello mates!" Louis says cheekily with a cup of tea in one hand.

"Where's Harry?" Roy pops out from behind us all.

Him and Harry are close, but not as close as Louis and Harry. They talk about everything. Louis is like Harrys puppy and vise versa. They are constantly on each others back. Like they are leashed together. So Louis HAS to know, or Harry has to be close.

"Why so rushy?" Louis chuckles and takes a sip of his tea.

I swear not just a minuet ago Louis was in a pissy mood. I guess if he doesn't have his tea, that's what happens.

"Just tell us!?" Niall jumps out even closer to Louis. That was unexpected, because usually Niall is the guy to sit back and watch things happen. Sometimes he will add his opinion, but that's rare.

Louis sighs and sets his cup down on a glass table. He walks over to the sofa and plops down, making himself comfortable. The mates give me a look. The look saying "Just talk to him, we will stay back." Without a word, I nod and walk over to Louis. He won't talk if we are all up in his business I guess you could say. You have to be calm for him, then he will start to talk.

I walk over to Louis and sit down, nudging him so he will look up from his phone. He looks back at where the lads were. They are gone now. Probably in the game room again. He turns to me and leans up. I can still feel the blood rushing to my face. My heartbeat in my fingers. I'm doing my best not to punch a wall.

Just breath Zayn. It's okay, maybe he took her out for a coffee!

"So here's where he took her." Louis blurts out.

**

Ambers POV:

"Where are we going." I mumble leaning against the window. He won't talk to me. The least he can do is answer a damn question.

He ignores me and tightens his grip on the wheel.

"Where, are, we, going." I repeat, only slower so it will aggravate him. I can tell he has anger issues. Or at least, some issue. He has to break sometime. He can't just hold in the little ball of anger all the time.

"Shut up." He mumbles.

"Not until you at least tell me where you are taking me Harry." I snap at him. I take my head off the window and look at him, and jaw clenched and his knuckles white from griping the steering wheel. He looks mad. And that's exactly what I wanted.

"Harry-"

"Shut the fuck up." He pulls out a gun and holds it to my temple while still looking at the road. I stiffen up. I feel like if I move, my brains will be splattered all over the window. But I relax again, because I know he won't do it. I can tell by the way his hand is shaking. He's trembling.

"Do it." I urge.

"What?"

"Pull the trigger. Do it."

Harry clears his throat and looks at the road again.

"What are you waiting for. Fucking do it." I yell even louder. "I don't have anything to live for any how."

"Don't say that."

"You don't give one shit about me so do it."

"Stop."

"Do me a favor a blow my brains out." I say barley above a whisper.

"STOP!" He yells now. His body is trembling and he fixes his hand tighter on the gun. He's trying to hold back tears, but not from me. He has a problem. Something happened in his life.

"Harry..."

"Please." His voice is weak. Cracking. I see a tear fall from his cheek as his lip quivers.

"Harry come here." I lean over the seat as his gun lowers. He starts to pull off the side of the road and once he does, he breaks down into tears. "Come here." I urge again and he leans over and buries his head into my neck while crying his heart out. "It's okay." I rub circles into his back. My dad always taught me this. Get to their weak spot. And catch them off guard. That's when you strike.

His gun dropped in my seat as he pulls me closer to him, still crying in my shoulder while I rub his back comforting him. I look at the gun and reach my hand back. I grab the gun with one hand and slowly cock it. Harry must have not heard over his sobs. I start to raise the gun slowly, but I'm caught off guard by what he says.

"Please help me." He sobs into my shoulder. I can't help but have guilt. Sorrow run through my body. I drop the gun and pull him closer to me. I can feel his tears running down my shirt but I don't care. I just want to know what broke this poor boy. I want to help.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I suggest in a motherly voice. This isn't the mean, cruel Harry Zayn has talked about. No. This is the Harry that obviously got neglected. This is the other side of him he didn't want other people to see. This is a different Harry.

He shakes his head.

"Do you want to tell me later?"

He shakes his head yes, then leans off of me and back into his seat. His eyes are red and puffy, and he just looks sad. I feel bad. I was about to shoot him. I was about to shoot Harry. This boy standing in from of me crying. That's who I was going to shoot.

He sniffles and starts the car again. Pulling off the side of the road while wiping his tears away. I want to ask him where we are going again. But I feel like I should leave him alone for now.

**

AN:

Where do you think Harry is taking Amber? And why! Comment your ideas. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...
41K 917 53
"Just let me go!" She screamed as the cold chains dug into her skin. "No can do princess, you're in our world now." Zayn said darkly with a evil smir...
4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
1M 28.6K 66
Madeline has her life back on track now...or at least she thinks she does. Little does she know of all the twists and turns coming to her in the near...