Fake Date โœจ Arranged Marriage...

Galing kay sunsetapocalypse

โ€ขArranged Marriage spin off โ€ข ~ Let's twist the kaleidoscope of the story of Justin and Scarlett. A differen... Higit pa

Prologue
one: still the same
two: fights
three: Cam's got a plan
four: getting started
five: Selena's Tricks
six: first dance
seven: rescue
eight: 'that' day
nine : turks and caicos
ten: bump and meet
eleven: apologize
twelve: justin, selena and scar's mom
thirteen: scar's date and peanut
fourteen: justin and zayn
fifteen: justin's birthday
sixteen: drunk scar
seventeen: hiatus
eighteen: double date
nineteen: cheater
twenty: Scar and Selena
twenty one: drunk justin
twenty two: the truth
twenty three: don't hurt her
twenty four: fun day
twenty five: from the scratch
twenty six: this time its real
IMPORTANT
twenty seven: i love you
twenty eight: the new CEO
twenty nine: not now
thirty: announcement
thirty one: kicks
thirty two: two cracks in the wall
thirty three: confront
thirty four: olivia
thirty six: the texts
thirty seven: sweetest surprise
thirty eight: family
thirty nine: Justin pops the question
forty: aryan
epilogue

thirty five: heartbeat

3.6K 208 27
Galing kay sunsetapocalypse

Justin

It was Monday and I was skipping work because Scarlett told me last night that she has to go to the doctor's for her regular check up. She was seven months old now and her bump has grown so much and her cheeks had gotten adorably chubby.

The only thing that bugged me was that I haven't told her about Olivia yet.

"Let's go" I heard her voice I looked at her to see that she was now ready to go. I stood up from the couch and we walked out of the house and I opened the car door for her and she sat in.

I kept driving slower than usual and avoided bumps.

I put on the music while Scarlett grabbed the water bottle and gulped down half of it.

She drinks like gallons of water everyday but Mama Jen said its a good thing so I'm not worried about it.

I haven't really talked about the baby in depth with her. The thing is I don't know myself yet. I don't know how its going to be after the baby comes.

I still don't know if I'm ready for it yet.

I also really want to tell Scar about what happened that night with Olivia but I'm just afraid that she might not take it in the way I expect her to. She's pregnant and I don't want to stress her but I have to tell that to her.

I parked the car when we reached the clinic and and helped Scarlett get down the car. 

I was a little nervous because this was the first time I'm going to the doctor's with her and I don't know a thing.

I intertwined our fingers as she led me inside and stood at the reception.

"Good morning Ms. Lopez, how are you and your little baby bug doing" The middle aged woman with glasses said and Scarlett smiled.

"We're both amazing" She said.

"And who is this charming man with you?" The woman asked pointing at me.

Scarlett smiled and looked at me and the woman saw our connected hands and smiled.

"Oh so this is the baby daddy" She said and Scarlett chuckled and nodded.

"Mrs. Claire, this is Justin, Justin, this is Mrs. Claire" Scarlett said and I smiled and shook hands with her.

"That boy is going to be one handsome boy" She said.

"You can go in, Ms. Watson is waiting for you" She said and Scarlett nodded and led me inside.

"Ms. Watson is the gynec?" I asked and she nodded.

"She's very nice" Scarlett said and pushed open the door and the woman who was at her desk, reading something looked up at us.

"Scarlett! There you are, how are you doing darling?" She asked and Scarlett smiled again.

"I'm great" She said.

"And is this who I think it is?" She smiled and bounced her eyebrows and Scarlett nodded.

"Finally!" She said and they both laughed at some inside joke.

Then Scarlett went behind the curtains and changed into the clothes Ms. Watson gave her while I looked at the previous pictures taken of our baby in the womb.

"Do you want to come in or...?" The doctor asked.

"Uh yeah" I said and followed her behind the curtains where Scarlett had already adjusted herself on the recliner kind of thing that let her spread her legs ahead all the way.

I sat down beside her on the stool while the doctor connected the wires and stuff.

"You ready to see your baby boy for the first time?" The doctor asked me and Scarlett grabbed my hand.

I smiled and nodded.

For some reason, I got extremely nervous, I couldn't tell if I was anxious or excited as she switched on the screen and slowly something started to show up there.

Scarlett was smiling as she kept her eyes on the screen and I swallowed as her stomach started showing and fetus figure was now clear.

That was our baby.....it was surreal to see it.

"Little champ looks just fine and very healthy I must say" The doctor said and we smiled.

"The heartbeat seems fine too" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows only to notice the small throbbing of heart in the background.

I had barely noticed it since it was so small but now that was all I could hear in my head.

The little, steady lub-dub....lub-dub...lub-dub making me feel so happy. 

It was his little heart beat....my baby's heartbeat.

My grip on Scarlett's hand tightened as a thought hit me.

Did I really want to kill this little bundle of joy. I couldn't even imagine my life right now if Scarlett would've listened to me and aborted the baby.

I would've never seen this day, never felt so happy.

I'm a monster to even think of killing my baby that I have the fortune to conceive with the woman I love the most.

How could I even...

My lower lip quivered as I saw the graphic of our baby on the screen and his heartbeat kept echoing in my brain like a beautiful symphony.

I felt the tears prick the back of my eyes and Scarlett's smile dropped when she looked at me and squeezed my hand.

"Justin..." She mumbled and I felt the tear tumbled down my cheek.

"I-I just need a minute" I said and quickly stood up and walked out of the room.

I sucked in deep puffs of air and the back of my hand tried to wipe away the tears. I again couldn't tell if I was crying because how happy I was after seeing and listening to my baby's heartbeat or because I was so ashamed and disgusted of myself for wanting to kill it.

I drank water form the water dispenser before wiping my face clean and going back in.

Scarlett had changed back to her clothes and was sitting at the doctor's desk and they both looked at me when I got in.

"I'll go get the reports" The doctor said and walked out, leaving me and Scarlett alone.

Scar stood up and walked to me and cupped my cheek.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I licked my lips and nodded before hugging her and burying my face in her neck.

"I just got very overwhelmed" I said and she nodded and kissed the side of my face.

"I might sound weird right now, but I'm so thankful that you didn't listen to me when I asked you to abort" I said and she smiled and held my face in her hands.

"I love you Scarlett" I said making he smile widen and and kissed her softly.

"I love you too" She said after pulling out and I placed my hands on her bump and chuckled to herself.

"He kicked so hard just after you walked out" She said making me laugh too.

"I guess he likes me after all" I said and she looked up at me and kissed the tip of my nose.

"He loves you, just as much as you love him" She said and my heart quivered, listening to the words that I was trying to run away from but are the truth.

After that, the doctor came in with reports which were all fine. Both Scarlett, and the baby were absolutely healthy.

We were about to sit in the car again when I grabbed her wrist and turned her around and she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"What?" She asked and I felt myself smile crookedly.

"We need to pick a name for him soon, he's probably irritated with us for calling him'baby' all the time" I said and she laughed causing me to laugh with her.

----------------------------------------------------

Brace yourself for the next chapter

;)

-Love, S

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

220K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
182K 7.5K 53
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
762K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
484K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...