The purest - Chris Schistad #...

Galing kay loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... Higit pa

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 87.

2.2K 37 32
Galing kay loveisweakness7

Eventually, after the thirty longest and mysterious minutes of my life, I could feel the taxi coming to a stop.

The slamming of a door sounds before the door just beside me was opened, causing me to jump a little.

"I'll help you get out. Chuckled slightly the driver visibly amused by my obvious detlineness before I felt a firm hand on my biceps.

He guided me out of the car as I said my thanks before asking me to wait five good minutes.

At this point, it was my break point as I soon heard the slamming of a closed door before the sound of a running engine reappeared.

The idea of ​​finding myself alone in an unknown place with a blindfold on my eyes was not really my idea of ​​a good time.

And I could feel my nerves on the verge of letting go.

However, it was nothing compared to how I felt when I suddenly heard the sensual voice of my boyfriend. "Hm... look at yourself. All docile with blindfolded eyes."

"Chris ?" I exclaimed, pulling out my headband in a hurry before letting out a bewildered scream as I threw myself at the neck of my boyfriend.

I could feel him laughing warmly against me only I did not even leave him time to say anything as I immediately connected our lips in a feverish kiss.

Chris seemed somewhat surprised by my fervor but he hurriedly pinched my hips before approaching his chest to deepen the kiss.

Soon our tongues clashed for domination while his hands descended dangerously close to under the end of my dress.

However, Chris hastened to withdraw, stared at me with a surprised look despite the smirk on his lips. "Wow! "

"I thought you couldn't come back this weekend ?" I said with a little malicious smile as I realized that all this had been a plan.

"And miss the birthday of my girlfriend hot as fuck? I don't think so."

"Did Sana tell you ?"

Chris immediately gave me a flat look before licking his swollen lips from our previous kiss with a condescending grin. "Please. You seriously thought that I had believed your little lie of the 29th of February ? I asked the twins the next day if it was true. "

"And you said nothing to me ?" I exclaimed, speechless as I could feel a slight shameful blush along my cheeks.

This brought a slight chuckle from Chris as he took a sudden pressure on my butt before talking sensuously to my ear. "Lying is a sin, naughty girl !"

I felt the whole hairs on my arms and my back straightened as I bit slightly on my lip in excitement before swallowing as he straightened up as if nothing had happened.

"Come on, I've planned everything."

It turned out that we were not really in the middle of nowhere but in a large forestry complex. A kind of village vacancy.

There was a sumptuous restaurant, which we found ourselves in by the way, and Chris had informed me earlier that he had booked a cabin for all of the weekend.

The food was delicious only after our kiss hardly started earlier and the sudden excitement I felt did not help my concentration.

Anyone I could think of right now was how much Christoffer seemed fucking attractive tonight.

I had missed his contact the last week and I had to admit that right now, all I wanted to do was see him naked over me to content myself.

A fact that Chris seemed unconscious for the moment as he continued to tell me with animation how his week had gone by.

I could not help but observe each of his expressions with unconcealed admiration.

My chin leaning in my palm, I literally devoured him with my eyes. Each wrinkle of expression, each smile showing his canine smile and his dimples dimly sent me on the edge.

I blindly shook my head with a lingering smile on my lips as he explained something to me about his military training before I decided I'd waited long enough.

I bite my lower lip sensually as I slightly raised my leg under the table, thanks to the close space or else I would probably feel the vacuum like an idiot, before holding a chuckle as Chris jump to the sensation of my foot up along his thighs.

He quickly recovered from his surprise as he arched his right eyebrow by displaying his famous fuckboy grin. " What are you doing ?"

"Me? Nothing." I answered in a whisper as I applied a proper pressure on his crotch immediately collecting a short breath of the brown.

I watched Chris squeeze his lip between his teeth as I applied a new pressure before he called abruptly for the waiter.

I readjusted myself in my seat with a wide amused smile as he immediately asked for the addition without ever leaving my eyes before he stood up in my direction.

I got up as well with a cry surprised as he immediately put his hand to my butt before pressing it through my dress.

The trip to the cabin proceeded in a similar way as we teased each other's parts without worrying about the world around.

"Fuck !" Chris grunted as he slammed the door before plastered me against it by fiercely attacking my lips. "I want you so bad right now! "

More than happy to submit to his desire, I immediately pulled the collar of his white shirt before connecting again our lips.

I felt confident enough to take the lead in this heated session as I immediately pulled out the shaggy tips of his hair before nibbling, sucking and pinching the sensitive skin of his neck.

Chris's sound panting for the air under my assault sounded like sweet music to my ears as I re-connected our lips in a passionate kiss.

We had barely started and I could already feel my skin on fire making the little clothes that I wore too much.

I suddenly felt moved through our tempered kisses and rushed before I tackled Chris sharply against the nearest wall.

The brown detached slightly surprised by my strength only I contented to raise my head with dominance before reaching for his shoulders.

I pushed his black jacket off his shoulders before pulling on the ends of his shirt, blowing the buttons in the process.

I pushed my hands along his muscular chest before slowly descending with my lips teasing his heated skin.

The sound of his breathing dying in his throat echoed in my ears as he suddenly grabbed my forearms to get up before exchanging our spot.

(SMUT START)

He immediately put his hand under my dress while taking advantage of my lack of tights to tease my clit through my shorty.

I immediately threw my head against the wall with a breath of pleasure before slightly groaning in Chris's mouth as he re-connected our lips.

He quickly reached for the start of my shorty as he used his free hand to keep me against the wall before pulling my shorty along my legs.

We pulled away when his arm was not long enough before I took a hold of his face in my hands to connect our lips in need.

I was soon biting on his lip to the sensation of his fingers teasing my heart before panting as he entered a finger inside me.

"Fuck, Chris! "

He quickly accelerated his rhythm by entering a second finger while his thumb teased my folds in a movement of complete ecstasy.

I closed my eyelids as I could feel my body on the fire under the eyes filled with lust and Chris's need before panting as he abruptly withdrew.

I looked at him, holding myself on his shoulders to stabilize me before I thrust my head back as he went down on his knees.

He took a firm grip from my hips to keep me from the wall as he slipped his head under my dress.

I immediately let out a moan at the sensation of his tongue teasing my clit up and down before taking a handful of his hair as he entered his tongue inside my tight walls.

"Oh fuck... Chris! Fuck! "

I had to admit that we were far from the prude and embarrassed girl but I quickly learned that sex with Chris was probably one of the best parts of our relationship.

And when he did that kind of thing with his tongue, I was impossible to keep a hold of myself.

I could already feel my walls getting tightened in the construction of my orgasm making me bite on my lower lip to try and hold back my noisy groans.

I soon burst into pleasure in my first orgasm of the evening before falling heavily against the wall in a mess of breaths as Chris straightened up with a wide, smug smile.

He wiped his lips quickly with the back of his hand before planting his lips again on mine in a kiss much slower.

I could feel his erection praying to be released against the material of his jeans making me immediately act in action.

I unbuttoned his jeans through our kisses before pulling it along his legs without ever leaving Chris's burning brown eyes.

However, the latter hastened to raise me again by pressing me against the wall. "Tonight is all about you. You're the birthday girl."

"Really ?" I murmured in a seductive way against his lips before giving him an knowingly malicious glance. "So you don't want me to ride you ?"

Chris swallowed probably more turn on than ever since it happened to be his weak point.

I immediately left a mocking sneer before lowering my eyes on the bump more than visible under the thin fabric of his boxers.

I plunged my hand between us taking the time to tease his chest before caressing his length through his boxer.

Chris suddenly let out a grunt by pressing his fingers on my ass before I suddenly backed away, signing the floor. " Lay over ! "

I was biting my lip with a seductive smile immediately collecting a grunt from Chris before he bent to my demands.

He straightened up on his elbows as I quickly took my denim jacket without ever breaking the visual contact before reaching for the end of my dress.

I lifted it slowly down my body, just to tease him before throwing it blindly through the cabin.

I unclipped my bra by reserving the same treatment as my dress before heading down all the way to Chris.

I climbed on his hips taking advantage of the presence of his boxer to tease him more before taking his lips between my teeth.

Chris fell back against the ground moaning in frustration and impatience before taking a firm hold of my hips as he lightly crushed his hips against mine.

"Stop being a fucking dick tease and ride me !"

"I think it was about me tonight ?"

"Céleste ! Please! "

I decided to take advantage of this moment of power and dominance to lean over the brown before murmuring against the hull of his ear. "Please say, Mrs. Schistad!"

Chris let me step back slightly with the dirtiest and smirk I had seen on his lips before teasing my back under his electrifying touch.

I could feel trembling under his touch as he traced the line of my spine before taking my breasts in his hands.

I rejected my head back to the sensation of his hands working their magic on my nipples before he descended down my abdomen to tease my clit again.

I was already a panting mess at this point and I wanted more than anything to feel him inside of me.

However, I would not give up without having my little victory and it would seem that Chris was fully aware as he brought me closer to his chest.

"Please, Mrs. Schistad! "

It was all I needed to reach the line of his boxer before I straightened slightly to remove it.

I climbed up again on his hips, taking his long length in my hands before breathing heavily as he entered inside my tight walls.

I immediately pulled out my hair sticking to my sweaty skin as I re-connected our lips in a slow kiss before beginning to pick up with Chris's rhythm as he crushed faster and faster inside of me.

Long, red marks already adorned his chest as I let my nails brush his skin in my pleasure before supporting me on his shoulders as he pinched my buttocks.

I barely had time to catch my breaths as he accelerated considerably each of his pushes making me close my eyelids, throwing my head back in complete ecstasy.

I met him at every push, making him as much on the edge as I could hear the sound of his powerful grunts in my ears. I had no doubt that we were horribly noisy but I could not care less.

All that counted at the moment was that bubble of pleasure that we were building around us.

Just when I could feel my orgasm about to explode, Chris slowed his movements in the most horrible of ways before giving me a smug smile as he suddenly exchanged our spot.

I was now back against the ground as Chris hovered over me making me look at him still out of breath.

We were both out of breath as Chris posted his usual smirk. "My turn! "

I flashed a matching smile as I threw my head back as he crushed his entire length inside me before taking one of my nipples between his full lips.

I was trying to hang on to anything, anything like I was bending my toes in building my orgasm.

The sensation of his tongue teasing and biting my nipple sent me completely to the edge before he bent over me filling me like never before.

"What do you want, babe ?! Tell, Daddy! "

"Holy shit, Chris! Harder! "

I gasped in surprise as he took a slight hold of my hair to expose my neck before attacking it with wet kiss.

He left a trail along my point of impulse before biting the lobe of my ear. "Called me daddy! Called me daddy, baby girl! "

It was probably my break point as I could feel my head becoming light. "Fuck-dad-daddy!" Fuck me! "

We were leaving a few caresses and pushed forward before we were two wastes of heights and gasps.

Chris let himself fall with all his weight on me, his nose hiding easily in the hollow of my neck as I closed my arms around his back.

No sound could be heard around us except our heavy breaths.

I looked thoughtfully at the ceiling in a full spirit of contentment before Chris raised his head slightly to look at me with that infamous and irritatingly sexy smirk at once. "Happy Birthday, Babe! "

I immediately let out a burst of laughter still high from our intimate bond before biting sensually on my lower lip. "You said it had a jacuzzi, right ? So... ready for a round 2 ? "

"Holy shit! Where did my christian girlfriend go? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bekind Best birthday ever !!! 😲 I love u so much babe ❤ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @Chrisschistad

@loglady99 Damn !!! He didn't lie !!! ^^'

@evamohn2 Did he give you a special birthday gift ?! 😉 😝

@ellevillevilde Ofc he do !!! 😝

@Stae_vaere_chris If he has not done so, I volunteer ^^ 😝

@Sana_bakkoush And us ?! Where is your gratitude ??!

@Bekind lmao 😃 Takk my girls and my boiz @Sana_bakkoush @loglady99 @ellevillevilde @stae_vaere_chris @evamohn2 @even_even @isakyaki @jonas2000 @magnusfossbakken @madhi_dude

@williammagnusson Well done bro !!! And again happy birthday Céleste

@bekind Takk bestie 😉 ❤ ❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bekind When he suggests you go for a walk in the woods but he ends up wanting to take pictures ^^ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @Chrisschistad

@twinny So couple goals !!! I'm jaelous rn !!! ❤ ❤

@Astridgrn What's going on with the glasses ?! ^^

@loglady99 A walk in the woods ?! Hm, interesting 😉 😝

@evamohn2 I want all the details Monday 😉 😝 😊

@ellevillevilde Don't forget anything ^^ 😝

@Mathiasbesttwin Please don't let her come back ^^ 😝

@egil2000 The fuck ?! 😲

@Ivanna98 There are birds in the forest ?! ^^

@bodyboy lmao 😃 😃

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chrisschistad When she takes a train ticket just to make the way to the barracks with you 😲 😲 😲 I love her so fucking much ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @bekind

@Astridgrn She's so precious 😲 😲 😲 ❤ ❤

@evamohn2 You're my aspiration !!! 😊

@loglady99 lmao we've already figure out that 😝 @evamohn2

@Evamohn2 I can't help myself !! They're so fucking cute !!! ❤ ❤ ❤

@loglady99 Okay, you're fangirling now @evamohn2

@bekind Oml you are so weird sometimes !!!!

So what do you think ?!

Lmao I think sex is an important part for Chris so here is ^^ And I think he helps Celeste to discover things ^^ ;)

Anyway, I look forward to your comments ;) :p

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.3K 10.1K 35
❝ − It's a terrible thing, the destruction of words.❞ All rights reserved @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017
2.4K 71 19
you've got broken once and promised yourself to not let yourself ever hurt again- no one would ever get a place in your heart,but then he came....
371 10 19
Days that she's have lived through Days she hasn't forgotten Its time to reclaim her life That she left in them days All feedback welcome, if you pl...
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel