Obsessed (Sasaeng!Jungkook x...

By cjtv_2

Y/N L/N is known everywhere. She's a very famous YouTuber as well as a performer. She's gone on several tours... More

Chapter 1- Life of A Fanboy
Chapter 2- Y/N Arrives
Chapter 3- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 1
Chapter 5- Meeting Jungkook
Chapter 6- Dance Practice With the Boys
Chapter 7- Insecurities and YouTube Videos- Part 1
Dis is my faceu (updated)
Chapter 8- Insecurities and YouTube Videos: Part 2
Chapter 9- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 1
Chapter 10- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 2
Chapter 11- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 3
Chapter 12- The Vlogs Begin
Chapter 13- Reactions with RapMon: Part 1
Chapter 14- Reactions with RapMon: Part 2
Chapter 15- Reactions with RapMon: Part 3
Chapter 16: Reactions with RapMon- Part 4
Chapter 17- Meeting GD?!
Chapter 18- Rivals
Chapter 19- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 1
A/N
Chapter 20- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 2
Chapter 21- Clingy Kookie
Chapter 22- The Escape, Well......Sort Of
Chapter 23- Why?
Chapter 24- The Awakening
A/N: Happy Halloween!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–
Chapter 25- Grief
A/N: NEW HAIR FAM
Chapter 26- Nightmare
Chapter 27- Chains and Cuddles
Chapter 28- A Date?!
Chapter 29- Please......No
Chapter 30- All Over Again
A/N: IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 31- Yandere
News
hewwo! -Ally
hello^^
cough
Chapter 32- Miss Me?
aUtHoR's NoTe
Chapter 33- Havoc & Heartbreak
Chapter 34- Healing Begins
Happy Early Halloween πŸŽƒβœ¨

Chapter 4- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 2

18.3K 521 586
By cjtv_2

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N braced herself as more fans formed a line near the table she was sitting at.

'Keep it together' She thought to herself. 'It'll be over before you know it.'

The bodyguard then told the first few fans that they can start.

A group of girls walked up, it was the girls she saw before finding Inkigayo.

Girls:

"Hey, long time no see!!" Y/N smiled at them. They smiled back.

"We told you we would be here!" The one in the front said. "We actually brought some stuff to sign, if that's fine with you." Another one added.

"No, it's ok! I don't mind!" Y/N took the cap off her sharpie. "What is it you want me to sign?" She asked.

The girls then held up some t-shirts.

"Could you sign the back of these?" The leader asked nicely.

"You got it!" Y/N swiftly wrote her name in cursive on the shirts.

"Alrighty, here ya go, girls!" She let them know she was done.

"Thank you so much!!" All the girls exclaimed, folding the shirts back up.

"It was nice meeting you girls, again!" Y/N waved to them as they walked off the podium.

Next, a boy stepped up.

Boy:

He was looking down slightly, appearing shy.

"Hi!" Y/N greeted him.

"H-Hi.." The boy replied quietly.

"What can I do for you?" Y/N smiled brightly.

The boy pulled his phone out and took the case off. "C-could you s-sign my phone c-case, please?" He questioned, looking at her this time.

"No problem!" She gently took the case from his hand and signed her name on the center.

"There ya go!" She handed it back to him and he put it back on his phone, carefull not to smudge the fresh sharpie.

"One l-last thing.." He said.

"What is that?" Y/N asked him.

"C-can I get a-a hug, p-please?" He looked down as he asked the question.

Y/N stood up and extended her arms out. "Bring it in!" She laughed.

The boy perked up a little and walked over to her. Y/N put her arms around his neck and he hugged back shyly.

The crowd 'awwwed' at the sight. All except for one.....

Y/N rubbed his back a few times before ending the hug and pulling back.

"T-Thank you." He smiled slightly.

"You're welcome!" Y/N waved at him and he did the same before exiting the room.

~Time Skip~ After More Fans~

After taking a sip of water, Y/N readied herself for the next set of fans to come.

Two males walked up to the table. Y/N looked up only to see who she least expected to be there. It was Namjoon and Jin from BTS!!!

She almost choked on her own saliva at that moment.

"Hello!" They smiled at her.

"H-Hi.." Y/N was still trying to process what was happening in front of her.

"I didn't expect Bangtan members to show up to this! No offense!" Y/N said to them.

"None taken." Jin said. Namjoon then spoke up.

"Actually, we're here to invite you to our dorm. One of our members is a diehard fan of you, and we wanted to see if it was ok if you wanted to be a surprise for him.'' He explained.

"Oh! That's totally fine! After the fan meet is over, be sure to come find me so we can get going, ok?" Y/N was a little surprised by his request.

"Ok! Bye, Y/N" Both boys stepped off the podium.

"Bye guys!" She waved.

*End of Fan Meet cause I'm lazy*

The staff cleaned up everything and Y/N was free to go. She got up and walked back to the waiting room, to find Edward and Junsu still sitting there.

"How was it?" Junsu asked.

"It was good. I'm tired, though." She replied.

Both males chuckled.

"Welp, I gotta get going now, I gotta get my stuff. " Y/N told them.

"We already got it for you." Said Edward. "It's outside the doors."

"Oh. Thanks for getting them." Y/N walked outside and grabbed her suitcase before walking back on the room.

The boys pulled her in another group hug, thus one lasting a little longer.

They pulled away and Junsu patted her head. "Stay safe out there, kiddo." He smiled at her.

"I will." Y/N laughed.

"We'll see you around Seoul, I'm sure! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your time in Korea!" Edward said, smiling brightly.

"It was nice hanging out with you guys! I'll see you later!" She waved before grabbing her stuff and walking out of the 3rd floor.

Getting in the elevator, she pressed the button for the 1st floor.

A few seconds later, the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

She gripped her suitcase and rolled out of the elevator.

Walking into the main lobby, she saw Namjoon and Jin waiting for her at the exit.

"You ready?" They asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Y/N laughed.

They smiled before opening the door and holding it for her. She thanked them before following them on their way to Bangtan's dorm.

A few minutes passed as the three of them had a conversation to pass the time.

Before she realized it, they were at the dorm's doorway.

Namjoon knocked on the door and a thud was heard inside before the door was opened to reveal none other  than J-Hope.

"Is this her?" He asked, looking at Y/N.

"Yep." Jin replied.

"Well, hi!" J-Hope happily exclaimed.

"Hi to you too!" Y/N smiled back.

"Come on in!" J-Hope opened the door further and the three of them entered the small building.

In the kitchen, the rest of the boys were sitting at the table, on their phones.

Jimin looked up, noticing Y/N.

"Hello!" He said, his iconic eye smile forming on his face.

"Hi, guys!" Y/N waved with her free hand.

The boys stood up and walked over to her.

They all introduced themselves before V spoke up.

"We're glad you could make it. We're all big fans, but one of us is an EVEN BIGGER fan than all of us combined." He said, laughing slightly.

"Really? Where is he?" Y/N questioned.

"He's upstairs." V explained.

She nodded in response.

"Hey, Jungkook!!! Come down here, there's someone we' d like you to meet!!!" V yelled up the staircase.

A door was heard closing before footsteps started down that stairs pretty quickly.

Y/N looked up to see......

CLIFFHANGER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Toxic βœ” By .

Fanfiction

19.4K 755 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
456K 16.9K 31
WARNING this story contains sensitive/ triggering subjects. Please be aware Jungkook woke up, in a room surrounded by white walls. An odd but famili...
216K 9.9K 21
Jeon Jungkook is obsessed with Park Jimin. He wanted him all to himself but he can't have him the normal way because of his anger issues. Not just th...
592K 23.7K 28
a prince that will do anything to have the girl he loves to be his queen.