diza // fangirl

By queendiza

David is a famous vlogger with millions of fans. Liza is just your average teenage girl, who happens to be on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 18

2.3K 57 20
By queendiza

Lizas pov

It wasn't until I was lying in bed on Monday night trying to sleep I remembered Davids words.

I made him a happier person, I don't understand he always seemed happy to me.

I go on YouTube and see David has uploaded. I decide to click on it. I wait for the outro.

"That's it for today's vlog anything else to add Julia?" He says.

So this must be the girl that replaced me. I click off the video before I can hear what she has to say. She's so much prettier then me...

I doubt David is really using her.

-Wednesday-

I sit in the back of English and watch YouTube.  I get a notification saying David uploaded. I click on it and laugh at the funny bits then see Julia is in a bit. I was never in a bit? But she is? It's a bit of her climbing into her locker and sitting it. Her and David start laughing then I realise she has my old locker. I sigh and put the phone away.

I hate Julia just like I hate/d Gabbie.

The bell rings for lunch and Rachael and Chelsea start following me around like lost puppies.

I've been at this school for a while now and people still stop and notice me.

"What are we doing today Liza?" Asks Chelsea.

"Am I your party planner? No." I say fed up.

Chelsea rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, we don't need you anyway. Your not even in any of Davids stuff anymore," says Rachael. They walk away.

I go to the bathroom and sit in a stall for the whole break.

After Chelsea and Rachael left me everyone has seemed to forget about me. It's like without David or the 'popular people' I'm nothing. Can't I be something without having someone better then me be friends with me?

That's when I decided to make a YouTube channel. Why not? I love watching YouTube so why not be someone people love to watch.

That afternoon I find my dads old camera he gave to me and set it up.

I sat on my bed. It felt weird at first talking to a camera but I got used to it. When I finished it I quickly edited it and then uploaded it to YouTube.

I doubt I'll get any views but oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 5.5K 39
No one ever really thought about David moving on after his break-up with Liza, not even the girl herself.
21.8K 350 39
Liza Koshy was sold into sex trafficking at a young age. When she finally gets out, she can't live with herself. She tries to take her own life. She...
1.7M 27.7K 185
What could go wrong when a new girl starts to get fame by being in davids vlogs?