Taken - Z.M

By zxynfame

Amber knew better than to walk home in the dark. Her mom is constantly on her back about it. But when she lea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
VOTE NOW(:
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Sequal update
Chapter 69
Please read
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Hello but goodbye.
TAKEN 2
Check it out!

Chapter 16

10.5K 359 82
By zxynfame

Zayns POV:

"All right, I called them all. They should be on their way." Liam shouted from the kitchen. I'm start to hear him walk in the living room. Where Harry and I have been staring each other down. I'm fed up with his shit. He's the youngest, and if he thinks he can continue to push us around, well then damn. Because he's far off.

"Fantastic." Harry breaths out, leaning back in the chair, still glaring at me. "So what's the plan big guy." Harry directs it towards me.

"Plan is," I sigh and lean back. I haven't really gotten one yet, but I can't let Harry know. "we will meet up here, everyday at 12:00 pm. From there we will go to the gym, and work out for a month straight. No days of stopping. While doing so, we get the clan from the town over to trust us, so they will fight with us against the other gang. And when we are ready, then were ready." I lean back with a smirk on my face. I mentally pat myself on the back. Good job Zayn.

Liam, who is now on the other couch looks at Harry, and nods. Harry takes a deep breath, pondering about what I've said.

"Sounds good." Liam broke the silence.

"Mm. Good. Sure." Harry looks down and grabs a magazine off the table, and starts flipping through it.

"Zayn can I see you in the other room." I knew Liam was glaring at me, glaring at Harry.

I get up and walk into my room, Liam soon following after me. Once I make it into the room, I plop down on the bed while he closes the door. He leans against it and sighs.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." He says in a low voice.

"Taking charge, my poor Liam." I give him a smirk.

"And why exactly?"

"I'm not procrastinating anymore Liam. I told you. I'm done with Harrys shit. And he's getting us no where. I didn't drop out of school for this."

Liam runs his fingers through his geld hair, and sits down on the bed next to me.

"I don't want you to get hurt mate." He looks up with a worried manner.

"I'm not."

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?"

"Positive."

Liam grunts and turns to me.

"I love you man, please don't get us all killed, or I'll have to kill you." I thought he was serious, until a broke out in a smile.

"Love you too mate." I chuckle and he lean in for a bro hug.

"Wait..." Liam stops. "Amber."

"Shit. I totally forgot about her." Liam raises an eyebrow at me. "Oh shut up." I shove his shoulder and he chuckles. "Okay, umm. Well. We can just bring her here?"

"What about Har-"

"What about Harry? He can't do anything, and the rest won't even try, I'm sure of it." I nod.

"Shall I go get her?"

"Quickly mate." I pat his back and he half jogs half walks out of the room and slams the door shut.

I force myself to get up and I walk over the to bathroom. I look myself in the mirror and run my fingers through my somewhat geld hair. If I'm going to have a girl over, might as well look nice! I fix my hair and go to my closet.

"What to wear what to wear." I tap my chin, then start risking through my clothes. Finally I choose and denim button up, a white v-neck, and my black skinny jeans with my white converse.

After a few minuets of struggling, I put on some cologne and lay on my bed waiting for Amber and Liam to get back.

**

Ambers POV:

I hear a faint knock, but I buzz it off and try to continue to sleep. The knocking starts again, but only louder.

"Fuck mom, I'm up." I faintly say. I flutter my eyes open, and try to adjust to my surroundings. I soon notice that I'm not in my house.

"What the hell?" I scrunch my eyebrows. "Ohhh." I say, remembering where I am. I rub my eyes. Then the knocking starts again. I get up and scratch my head slowly dragging my feet across the floor. I must have cried my self to sleep.

"Who is it." I groan and lean against the door.

"Liam." The familiar voice says.

I unlock the door, barley awake, and start to drag my feet back over to the bean bag. My head pounds with every step, and damn does it hurt. I finally get there and plop myself down on it, I close my eyes, and I start to drift off to sleep. But I hear the door slam.

"Amber." Liam says from across the room. "Amberrrrr." I can hear the voice get louder. I just want to throw a fucking vase at his head. I'm trying to sleep.

"Mm." I say.

"You have to get up." I can tell he is now leaning by the beanbag.

"No." I say and roll over. It has to be around 7 or 8pm now. I must have slept for awhile. But it's not time to get up. Nope. No way.

"Love, c'mon. We have places to be. Things to do."

I groan and lean up. I blink my eyes to adjust my sight again. Liam is blurry, but I soon adjust. He's wearing a black SnapBack, backwards. White shirt with 4 black lines horizontally, and black jeans with black converse. These boys sure now how to dress themselves.

"Amber have you been crying?" Liam leans forward puts a hand on my face, rubbing his thumb over my cheeks.

"Long story." I mumble and push his hand away. He rolls his eyes and gets up, making his knees pop.

I roll over and off the beanbag, letting myself hit the floor and Liam's feet. There is no way I can do this. My head is pounding.

"Carry me?" I mumble and hold out a hand. I know I'm being held hostage, and I probably shouldn't trust this prick, but hey. He won't hurt me.. I think.

He reaches down with one hand and throws me over his shoulder, where my butt is by his face. I can feel him staring, but I'm too tired to say anything. He starts to walk, and before I know it, I have the sun shinning in my eyes. We finally make it to the car and I open my eyes to see an old man next door. Staring at me, watering his flowers. We have a good stare at each other until Liam slams the car door after sliding in.

"That man." I mumble pointing.

"Huh?" Liam follows my finger and looks to the man.

I start to laugh and Liam chuckles in a creeped out way.

"Are you high?" He grabs my face and turns it to look at him.

"Nope." I say popping the P.

"You smell like alcohol." He glares at me.

I sniff myself. But I don't feel like I do.

"Nahhh." I say smiling.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yeah huh."

"Nu uh."

"You drank my Jack Daniels."

I tap my chin and look up, trying to think back to if I did or not.

"Are we moving!?" I say grabbing the window.

"Car isn't on."

"Oh... I'm hungry, can we go out to eat?"

Liam sighs and buckles his seatbelt, flexing his jaw. "You are drunk. Zayn is going to kill me."

"Damn." I say giggling.

"What?" He says not looking at me, pulling onto the road.

"You look so good right now. You look, you look hot." I say touching the side of his face. Feeling his stubble. I can see him start to blush, and a smile creeps upon his face.

After about 5 minuets of me just staring at Liam. I get bored, so I lean back in my seat and try to sleep. Before I knew it, it was pitch black, and I was already drifting off into sleep.

**

Liam's POV:

She's so drunk. Zayn is going to kill me. Why would she drink? She's underage. And she has nothing to drink herself to sleep about. I can already see Zayn being disappointed in me. Shit.

I can see out of the corner of my eye, Amber staring at me. It's been going on for about 5 minuets. But I don't mind. Every now and then she will run her hand across my face, then she will run her thumb over my lip. It's actually comforting. But I just chuckle at her. It's cute when she's drunk. She's not like the other obnoxious sluts who yell and scream when they are drunk. She's more quiet, curious, and honest. She takes her gaze off me and leans back in her chair. I can't help but feel disappointment fall through me. I liked her staring at me. It made me feel good. Like, attractive good. I was about to speak, but my phone rang. I looked over at it. It was laying in Ambers lap. I look at the road, then at the phone again. She's sleeping. So she doesn't hear it. She must be knocked out cold. I reach over a little, my hand trickling down by her groin so I could grab my phone. I can't help but feel like a raper right now. I'm not, I swear. I feel so bad. I quickly grab my phone and bring it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say with a quick breath, averting my attention back to the road.

"Aye man, almost here?" Zayns voice echoes through the line.

"Yeah yeah.." I try to pay attention to the road. "I'm about 2 minuets away, be there in a second." And I hung up on him.

After a few minuets of silent driving, I finally pull into the house parking lot. I see Nialls car, Louis's car, Harrys, Zayns, and Roy's. They are all here except for Zack. I don't see him much anymore... I take a deep breath of debating weather I should go in or not, and I finally just force myself out of the car. I run over to Ambers side. I open the door and scoop her out real quick bridal style. I've always wanted to do that. I make sure not to drop her as I shut the door with my foot, making it slam shut. Amber flinched a little, then moved, cuddling her head into my arms, and her arm goes over my shoulder. She's pulling herself closer to me. I give off a smirk and walk inside.

They all turn to look at me. Their faces in shock.

"Amber." Zayns voice barley above a whisper. He runs over, and starts to run his fingers over her, but not touching her. "I-I-is she okay?!" She almost yells.

"She's fine she's fine...But.."

"But what!?!" Zayn looks at me with dark eyes.

"She passed out." I start to walk her over to a couch, sure to be opposite from Harry and the guys.

"Why! How! What happened! What did you do!?" Zayn now getting closer. He looks more pissed at me now. His breath is on my lips and his eyes are searching in mine, looking for a good answer.

"Apparently she got into my liquor.. She just, I don't know. I think she got drunk. She was passed out when I walked in. But she's just asleep now, don't worry." I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh no." I hear a voice from across the room. Niall. I find his head in his hand.

"What?" Zayn says.

"It was my fault." He buries his face in his hands even more.

"What do you mean mate?" I step forward. How was this his fault? What did he do?

"I-I-I went over to your house, and I found her on your bed. Long story short she knows the other gang leader was Matt, started crying, then you called and that's all I know." He puts his hands up.

"Did you hurt her?!" Zayn steps forward again, only inches from Niall.

"No no no." He stumbles backwards. "I didn't touch her I swear!" He points at Amber, then raises his hand again.

"We just need to wait till she wakes up. That's all." Harry suggest. We all look at him. We didn't suspect a word from him, but here he is speaking. With Louis right next to him and Roy on the other side.

"He's right." I nod my head and agree. "She's going to have a hangover, so we've got to be gentle and quiet." I assure the rest of the group and they all nod In response.

I turn and look at Louis again, noticing he has shades on.

"Louis?" I squint. Trying to see if he's really wearing shades.

"Hangover." He replies.

"Oh..." I nod.

"So what should we do till she wakes?" Roy says.

"Xbox?" Harrys suggest.

We all nod again in response, and head to the gaming room. I walk behind the lads, smiling to myself.

"Like the good ol' days." I whisper to myself.

"What?" Harry turns around, still walking down stairs.

"Nothing." I say with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
7.6K 264 40
Where five girls meet five boys on the wrong side of town and get plunged into their twisted lives. Kayla, Saffron, Holly, Azalea and Jess were just...
His Girl By Anne

Fanfiction

235K 9.4K 64
Five reckless and uncaring boys abduct her and refuse to tell her why. Unknown to the other boys, one of her kidnappers plans to make her life hell...
18.6K 338 60
★COMPLETE★ ★SEQUEL: BLEED★ She cant let it happen. As Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis get closer to her town of vampires, she has to make horribl...