Obsessed (Sasaeng!Jungkook x...

By cjtv_2

Y/N L/N is known everywhere. She's a very famous YouTuber as well as a performer. She's gone on several tours... More

Chapter 1- Life of A Fanboy
Chapter 3- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 1
Chapter 4- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 2
Chapter 5- Meeting Jungkook
Chapter 6- Dance Practice With the Boys
Chapter 7- Insecurities and YouTube Videos- Part 1
Dis is my faceu (updated)
Chapter 8- Insecurities and YouTube Videos: Part 2
Chapter 9- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 1
Chapter 10- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 2
Chapter 11- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 3
Chapter 12- The Vlogs Begin
Chapter 13- Reactions with RapMon: Part 1
Chapter 14- Reactions with RapMon: Part 2
Chapter 15- Reactions with RapMon: Part 3
Chapter 16: Reactions with RapMon- Part 4
Chapter 17- Meeting GD?!
Chapter 18- Rivals
Chapter 19- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 1
A/N
Chapter 20- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 2
Chapter 21- Clingy Kookie
Chapter 22- The Escape, Well......Sort Of
Chapter 23- Why?
Chapter 24- The Awakening
A/N: Happy Halloween!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Chapter 25- Grief
A/N: NEW HAIR FAM
Chapter 26- Nightmare
Chapter 27- Chains and Cuddles
Chapter 28- A Date?!
Chapter 29- Please......No
Chapter 30- All Over Again
A/N: IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 31- Yandere
News
hewwo! -Ally
hello^^
cough
Chapter 32- Miss Me?
aUtHoR's NoTe
Chapter 33- Havoc & Heartbreak
Chapter 34- Healing Begins
Happy Early Halloween ๐ŸŽƒโœจ

Chapter 2- Y/N Arrives

24.2K 697 467
By cjtv_2

*Friday morning*

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N woke up quite early today. She wanted to make sure she had plenty of time to get ready.

She rose from her bed and stretched, yawned, all that good stuff, before walking to her bathroom.

Grabbing some scrub, she washed her face thoroughly before rinsing it off. Next, she applied light makeup which consisted concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, and lip tint.

Next, she decided on her hair. She straightened the outer layer and did some Dutch braids, which she absolutely loved. 

She was finished with everything in about 20 minutes, the last thing she needed was to get dressed.

She went to her dresser to pick out her clothes and put them on. 

She rushed to get rid of any wrinkles before deciding it was good enough. 

Satisfied with herself, she looked in the mirror one last time before gathering her suitcases. Everything she needed was in there, so she went ahead and brushed her teeth before plugging her phone in to charge.

There was about an hour left before she had to leave so she watched some tv before that.

~Time Skip: 1 Hour Later~

Y/N walked outside to her car and put her bags in the back before climbing into the driver's seat. She started the engine and warmed it up before driving to the airport.

~Another Time Skip~

After parking, Y/N got everything and went inside the airport. She checked in first before getting her suitcases put on the plane. Next, she had to go through security.

Riding the escalator to the next floor, she got in line for security. It wasn't that long, praise God!!!

After getting scanned, having her bag checked, etc, she got her plane ticket and walked down to find her gate number.

'Gate 12' she thought. 'Gate 12' She walked around a little more before finding it. There was 10 minutes before boarding time.

She found a spot to sit down near the window and sat down. She scrolled through social media for a bit before somebody tapped her shoulder.

Looking up, she saw a young boy in front of her. He looked at least 14. "Excuse me, are you Y/N by any chance?" He asked shyly.

"Actually, I am. Why?" She answered, smiling.

"I wanted to say I really like your videos. You're funny, you sing amazingly, your dancing is fantastic, and you're really pretty!" He exclaimed.

Y/N blushed at his compliments.

"Awwwee! Well thank you! It's always nice to meet a fan!" She smiled bigger, making her cheeks puff out.

The boy blushed as well. "You're welcome.." He said quietly. The two talked for a while before it was time to leave.

"All passengers for flight 632 to South Korea please gather at Gate 12" A lady said over an intercom.

"Welp, that's my plane. I gotta go. It was nice to meet you!" Y/N waved at the boy before getting up and lining up with some other people.

The boy waved back, smiling, before scrolling through his phone.

The doors opened and everybody began making their way to get on the plane. They climbed the stairs and got inside. "Good morning." The flight attendants greeted everyone.

Y/N looked for some free seats and saw that the front of the plane was the most empty. She sat down in one of the seats and buckled her seat belt.

The pilot and the flight attendants explained some things for a few minutes before it was time to take off.
The pilot started the engine and it roared to life. The plane went around the runway a few times to pick up enough speed.

After turning around, the engine really roared as the plane sped down the runway with great speed. It picked up a few times before finally taking off.

Y/N enjoyed watching everything through the window as the plane climbed higher and higher. She was excited for South Korea, but the flight was 13 hours long....

Getting her phone out, she plugged her ear buds in and listened to music for a few hours.

~Plane Landing~

Y/N was awoken with a jolt as the plane landed on the runway. She jumped a little as the plane rattled slightly. The engine slowed down before the plane came to a complete stop.

Everyone got up and gathered their things before getting off and walking inside the (surprisingly huge) airport.

"Hello, welcome to South Korea!" A staff member said to everybody as they walked inside.

Y/N smiled kindly at the worker and went to find the baggage claim area. She found a sign above that told her where it was.

After finding it, there were some people already there. A few suitcases went through before she found hers.

She lifted it up off the conveyor belt and rolled her way to the exit if the airport.

Taking a breath of fresh air, she walked down the sidewalk. Some people stopped her about halfway down.

"Omo, aren't you Y/N?!" A group of girls asked.

"Yeah!" Y/N giggled. "Can we take a picture together?" One of the girls held up her phone.

"Of course!" Y/N smiled.

The girls got around her and the 'leader' if them held her phone up. They all smiled at the camera along with Y/N doing a peace sign near her eyes.

"Thank you so much!" They bowed at her.

"It's no problem!" Y/N laughed. "Are you guys coming to my events today?" She asked the girls.

"OMG yes!!" They yelled in unison. Y/N got really happy after that. "Really?! I'll see you there then!" She smiled.

"See you there! Welcome to Seoul, by the way!" The girls waved at her.

Y/N waved back before walking again. It took a little bit to find the Inkigayo place, but she finally found it.

Walking in, she was immediately greeted by what looked like staff. "You must be Y/N." One of them said kindly. "Yup, that's me!" Y/N responded.

"We're glad you could make it! You're just in time! Let's go back here so we can get you ready! Well take care of your stuff!"

She was lead down a hallway near the backstage area and saw some other idols as well.

"안녕하세요!" They bowed at Y/N.

"안녕하세요!" Y/N bowed in return before walking with the staff again.

Suddenly, she was overcome with the feeling of being watched. She stopped in her tracks.

"What's wrong?" One of the staff members asked.

"IDK why, but...I feel like someone is watching me or something..." She shuddered.

"It's probably you're imagination." They said.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Y/N shrugged the feeling off and was lead into a makeup room. Some makeup artists greeted her happily and she smiled at their kindness.

At last, it was time to get ready. What she didn't know, there was someone there, ready and waiting for her....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 648 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...
55.3K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
216K 9.9K 21
Jeon Jungkook is obsessed with Park Jimin. He wanted him all to himself but he can't have him the normal way because of his anger issues. Not just th...
401K 20.1K 55
(21+ ONLY) "But I'd like it more when I will choke you on your breath while your throat would be filled with my cum......" โ‰ฟโ”...