The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 77.

1.7K 33 19
By loveisweakness7

Mathiasbesttwin When she decided to kill the game !!!! 😝 😲 (You're beautiful sis) ❤

Tagged : @bekind

@Egil2000 I still hated this lipstick ^^ love u sis ❤ ❤

@chrisschistad What ?! When ?! How ?! God, my heart hurts me 😲 😲 😲 ❤ ❤ ❤

@evamohn2 Slay girl 😃 😃 ❤

@Ellevillevilde You absolutely have to wear makeup like that for the pregame d'Isak !!! 😉

@williammagnusson My best friend is so flawless 😲 😲 ❤

@Sana_bakkoush It's good to see you smile 😉 ❤

@bekind Yeah it's feel good 😉 ❤ @sana_bakkoush

@Loglady99 I need u in my life ❤ ❤ ❤

@bekind I need u here !!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ @loglady99

@bekind missed u babe @chrisschistad ❤ ❤ ❤

@Chrisschistad Believe me, I missed u more rn 😲 😲 ❤ ❤

@Astridgrn Cute gf Chris 😉

@chrisschistad I know, right ?! @astridgrn

@stae_vaere_chris Uh... who she is tvilling ?! @chrisschistad

@chrisschistad A friend ^^

@Sana_bakkoush right ! A friend !

@astridgrn start to following you

@bekind start to following @astridgrn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onsdag 16:45

I made my way through the apartment by humming the music dynamiting in the living room before stopping suddenly in front of the calendar in the kitchen.

I creased my lips at the sight of the number of days scratched at the red marker reminding me of the task to be accomplished.

I immediately went to one of the drawers before opening it to retrieve the said red marker.

I made my way back to the calendar by pinching the marker cap between my teeth before ticking the date today.

Chris had to come back for the Halloween party and to be honest, it seemed way too far for me.

I needed him. Now.

I needed his smell, his caresses and his soft whispers against my ear when he thought I was sleeping.

I just needed to hold my boyfriend against me and tell him how much I loved him.

I let a smile go through my lips as I stepped back to look at the calendar as a whole before suddenly turning my head toward the opening of the kitchen to the ringing of the bell.

I frowned in surprise before putting the marker back on top of the American counter in the middle of the kitchen before leading me through the living room.

I walked through the corridor of the entrance before opening the door just to display a smile at the sight of the girl group.

"SURPRISE ! "

I let a chuckle pass my lips at the sight of their hands full of bags of alcohol and food before shaking my head as I took a side step to let them in. " What are you doing here ? "

"We missed you." Eva replied immediately, letting me follow after the girl group as they were already making their way into the kitchen.

"Eva, we saw ourselves just an hour ago." I recalled, leaning against one of the cooking islands as the girls put their bags on the counter. " In high school. "

"Yeah, but you don't do anything with us anymore." Replied Vilde, already opening a bottle of wine before taking out a glass from one of the cupboards.

I shook my head on the blonde platinum as Eva attacked my side in a hug before spotting Sana stopping in front of the calendar.

She watched the latter with a stoic expression letting my lips curl in uncertainty before she turned to me.

She watched me carefully, taking in my outfit composed of a pair of khaki fabric trousers and a long navy blue tee-shirt before she stopped on my circled face.

I pretended not to know what she was seeing before I leaned over to Chris to help her unpack the beers from the bags.

"Anyway, we need music." Vilde exclaimed in euphoria before plugging her phone into the speakers.

I chuckled at the blonde's actions before deciding to take advantage of the moment with each of them.

Two hours later, several bottles of wine and a fateful question of Sana and I found myself in tears with the girls clustering around me to hug me in their arms.

"It's just..." I snorted, releasing a sob before trying to calm down to speak cleanly."... I miss him so much. I feel like drifting apart without him."

"Why didn't you tell us ?" Eva exclaimed, pulling back slightly while continuing to rub my back.

I rubbed the traces of tears on my cheeks before shrugging my shoulders, fixing my hands in uncertainty. " I don't know. I used to discuss this with Noora. And... I don't know. She is not there then... "

"But we're still here. We are your friends. You have to tell us when you're not doing well."Vilde immediately intervened with confidence making me look at her in embarrassment with my wet lashes.

"Yeah. And if this apartment makes you so sad, I think you should go back to your parents' home by the time Chris is gone." Chris suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"I say you should party. You must have fun." Immediately Vilde reaped the unbelieving looks of most girls, myself included. "What? She needs to forget Chris. And Isak is making this neon theme party Friday for the kosegruppa. "

Sana frowned at the blonde platinum as I did before shaking her head. "Forgetting Chris? Vilde, they haven't broken. He's in the army. "

"But they don't see each other anymore." Vilde reminded me for lack of tact making me grimace at the evocation of my relationship. "Not to mention that there is this girl. Astrid."

"Vilde!"

I frowned at each of the girls as they now stood awkwardly before looking at them with an eyebrow raised in a bad foreboding. "What? What is this girl to have with Chris and me?"

I noticed Sana and Eva share a glance before Eva turned slowly toward me in uncertainty. "Well ... it's Chris. I know he has changed a lot since he was with you but-"

"Do you really trust him ?" Sana interrupted her dryly, giving me a sharp look.

"I..." I stared at her completely off guard before shaking my head, giving her an incredulous look."Of course I trust him. He would never do that to me !"

A tense silence followed my declaration as the girls stared cautiously before turning to me again.

"Are you sure of that ?" Vilde asked visibly dubious.

I creased my lips by lowering my eyes on my hands before swallowing the strain of anxious emotion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredag ​​19:20

The thought of Chris cheating on me with this girl hadn't left my mind since my conversation with the girls and it would seem that my thoughts had finally got my will off tonight.

I was probably at my sixth beer and I didn't even count the number of glass of wine I had been drinking.

I was lazily leaning against one of the walls of Isak's roommate with Eskild and Linn, the former roommates of Noora.

I regularly took sips out of my beer watching the teenagers around me have fun while I was grinding black.

However, it was without counting on the sudden arrival of Even.

The latter spotted me easily after greeting Vilde letting me see a blonde at his side letting me assume she was his girlfriend.

"Céleste !" He waved above the loud music not immediately noticing my predominantly drunk state.

"Even !" I grumbled, throwing my head back before pointing to Isak on the couch with this girl resembling Nathalie Portmann in a bitter tone. "Look! If you want to cheated on your girlfriend, Isak is there."

Even immediately frowned at me obviously took a run before he took my chin between his fingers to look at my dilated pupils with a shake of his head. " You're drunk !"

" So what ?" I barked at his face as he struck his hand out of my face before dropping a curse as I pushed him out of my way. "Leave me alone. "

I immediately mingled in the crowd of teenagers to dance freely when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

I turned around immediately, noticing a large brown silhouette that looked definitely masculine.

My view was blurred because of the upstream alcohol but god he smelled good. A bit like Chris.

And how his hands touched my body... god, I had missed the feeling of a boy touching me.

Well early enough, I could feel the sensation of wet kisses along my neck causing me to reject my head back by closing my heavy eyelids.

I continued to grind against the unknown dancer or at least I thought unknown before sudden clarity in the whole room woke me up.

I opened my eyelids in a burst of consciousness with my hand on my neck where I could feel my skin freshly bitten before widening my eyes at the sight of the familiar brown in front of me.

However, I did not really have time to say anything like Eva shouted something about taxi.

I took this opportunity to get away from Adam as quickly as possible in shame and disgust with me before bringing my hand to my lips as I could feel the liquid coming up along my trachea.

I went straight to the toilet, reaching the toilets just in time before falling on my knees as I vomited in a jet.

The pungent liquid burned my throat as I could now feel the tears running down my cheeks letting my back arched as more rejects assailed me.

I kept vomiting for a good ten minutes before I let my cheek rest on the toilet seat in exhaustion.

I could feel my eyelids about to close when I heard a sudden snap waking me up.

I strove to support myself on the toilet seat to straighten myself up by supporting me on the walls of the apartment.

I dragged my feet against fatigue and exhaustion before freezing at the sight of Noora standing in the middle of the living room.

The blonde looked at me with wide eyes at my probably pitiful state just like Even and Isak who were in a corner.

"Céleste ?"

It was the la"st thing I heard before suddenly collapsing on the ground in unconsciousness.

Okay, guys, sorry for the drama but the next chapters are not going to be any rest for Celeste !!! Obviously, she's going to feel guilty because it's her personality and she loves Chris ...

Oh, and we salute the great return of Noora !!! Maybe things are going to be a little easier for Celeste now ;)

Also, I noticed that this story seems to start loosing its interest for you so I would like to know if you are still interested in it so much!

Thanks again for all those who comment and vote for this story <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.4K 24
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. "You have no emotions, you don't feel, you don't empathize......and you don't love," he told me...
172K 3.5K 67
"you're in love with a version of a person that you've created in your head that you are trying to, but cannot fix. the only thing you can fix is you...
1.8K 77 34
why you care? And there's no need to worry about me i can care for my self ...................................I have already experienced this type of...
182K 3.7K 28
โI would choose you.โž โThen why didn't you?โž ยฉ 2017 SKAM #1 - Chris Schistad