Why Me? (Matt Flyzik) *EDITIN...

By DoveRocker

Maddison Escape is the sister of Zack Merrick, bassist of All Time Low. After her parents and brother die she... More

About
1: My Horrible Life
2: School
3: A Family Secret
4: All Time Low
5: Leaving The House
6: Maddison Escape
7: The Beginning
8: Saturday
9: The Apartment
10: The Haris'
11: Moving To Baltimore
12: My New Life
13: My First Day In Baltimore
14: Reunited Friends
15: The Fight
16: Meeting Brenden
17: The Injury
18: You're Just In Time To Witness My First Breakdown
19: The Little Fucker
20: Lip Rings
21: The Relationship
22: The Vampire Diaries
23: I Love You
24: Dinner
25: That's Your Fault You Know
26: Last Day Of School
27: Wait!
28: Guitar & Hockey
29: Tour
30: Want A Drink?
31: We Need to do That More
32: Am I ready?
33: Just Not Feeling Well
34: Tonight
35: Baby Your Baby
36: Fun
37: Bring The Hairspray
39. You Fucking Asshole
40: Who Wants To Play Football?
41. He's Good At His Job But He Gets Still Fired
42: This Is Going To Be A Fun Night
43. She Made The Mistake Of Being A Tease
44. Christmas pt. 1
45. Christmas pt. 2
46. There's A New Kid
47. The Social Worker
48. McKenna
Note
49. Gettin' Out Of The Dog House
50: Stand By Me

38: Did You Just Quote The Song...

200 4 3
By DoveRocker

The next morning I woke up at around 9, Matt was still asleep. I walked out into the front room and sat on the couch. Nanny was in the kitchen making food, Poppy was at work and Dakota was out here too. "Matt still asleep?" Asked Nanny.

"Yeah, probably best to let him sleep." I said. "Why's that?" She asked. Just then Matt came out ruffling his hair. "Well that didn't last long." I chuckled. Matt sat beside me and pulled me into his arms. "What didn't last long?" Asked Matt.

"We were just saying that you were still asleep and it was best to let you sleep." I said. "Oh, well I woke up because you weren't there." He said and I smiled and kissed him for a second. "Anyway to answer your question, it's better to let him sleep because on tour he gets about 5 hours of sleep every night." I said.

"Really?" She asked. "Yeah, it's because I have to get the guys to bed and make sure everything's in order for the next day. And the guys would most likely be up drinking and partying." Matt said. "Or they drag him to a bar or something." I said.

Later that day we all had a game of hockey. Poppy and I vs Matt, Dakota and Nanny. Poppy and I had first ball. I took the ball up the pavement and around to the front of their net. I shot but Matt stopped it and passed it to Dakota then moved down himself.

She passed the ball back over to Matt and I inferred. Matt came after me but I quickly dodged him, took a shot and scored. "No. That's not aloud." Matt said and we laughed. "Matt, how many times do we have to prove that I'm better than you at hockey?" I asked.

"I'm offended." He said in a sarcastically hurt voice. I laughed, "Good." I said then we continued our game.

It's alright
to tell me
what you think
about me
I won't
Try to argue
Or hold it against you

Rang out from Matt's phone. "Hello." He said picking it up and we paused the game. He listened to the other end. "Yes it is." He said meaning someone had just asked his name. "Um, yeah just give me a second." Matt said down the line.

"Do you have a pen and paper in the shed?" Asked Matt to Poppy. "Yeah, come with me." Poppy said and Matt followed him into the shed. A minute or two later Matt came out folding a piece of paper in his hands and putting it in his pocket.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously. "A venue in Toronto. They need a 2 bands in 2 weeks because the bands they had cancelled so they asked me to see if we can get the guys and another band. So I said I'd call the guys and see if they want to do it, if you want to?" He said asking me.

"Yeah." I said. "Maybe you guys could come too." I said talking towards my grandparents and cousin. "That, being a maybe, you know how the guys are." Matt said with a smirk. "What do you mean 'how the guys are'?" Asked Nanny.

"On stage the guys are inappropriate." I said. "I think that's an understatement." Matt said with a laugh. "Yeah, I can show you what I mean later." I said then we continued the game. After everything was put away Matt went and called the guys.

A while later he came out and I was standing in the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. "So the guys said they would do it. They're gonna practice there for a week then fly here with the crew and equipment. I also talked to the people at the venue, they're gonna let us practice there for a week. Also we are getting a tour bus." Matt informed us.

"Did you find someone to open for the guys?" I asked. "Yeah, guess who it is." He said. "Who?" I replied. "Cass." He said. A smile came upon my features. "Really?" I asked. "Yup." He said then pecked my lips.

"Yay!" I said, Matt laughed at my excitement. "Hey, I haven't seen her in forever and it'll be nice not being around all guys." I said. "Who's Cass?" Asked Dakota. "Cassadee Pope, she's the drummer's girlfriend." I said. "And I love her music so much!" I said.

"Can we hear some of it?" Asked Dakota. "Yeah." I said moving to open the laptop. I played a couple of her videos then dinner was ready. After dinner we watched a movie again then Matt and I went to bed.

We went in and got changed then sat on the bed. "Hey can I ask you something?" I asked. "Of course." He said. "Tomorrow can I ask Poppy if he'll drive you and me down to the apartment so we can hang out there for a while and I can see Sabrina?" I asked.

"I'd love to." He said and I smiled and kissed him. We held the kiss and he fell back on to the bed, arms wrapped around me. I tangled my hands in his hair and lightly pulled. He let out a quiet moan and flipped us.

He rested his hands on my waist and lightly grinded. I let out a small moan, a couple of minutes later we were both laying on our backs, catching our breath, as it had been taken away because of the making out.

"And while we're down there we can have 'fun'" I said with a smirk. "Oh, I'd enjoy that." He said and I laughed. "I know you would, so would I." I said then shut the light off and laid down. I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

The next day I woke up and got up and got changed. When I was done changing I looked over to Matt who was sat up and biting his lip. "Definitely can't wait until we get back to the apartment." he said.

"Somebody's horny." I said with a light laugh. "Well my gorgeous girlfriend was just changing in front of me. It's gonna get me turned on." He said and pecked my lips. I gave him a kiss, deepening it then pulling away and going out in the front room with a smile on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" Asked Nanny. Matt walked down the hall to the front room. "She's smiling because she's being a tease." He said and I laughed again. "I'm gonna so get you back for that." He said leaning up against the wall.

"I'm so scared." I said sarcasticly. He raised his eyebrows. "You just wait and see." He said then went to go get a drink of water then came and sat beside me. "I was told that teasing can lead to a bad relationship." Said Dakota.

"Let me gues, sex ed class?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, they say that. But it depends on the type of relationship. They say that teasing can lead to an abusive relationship or one of the partners getting pressured into something they don't want to. But I know for a fact that Matt would never do that to me, and I would never ever do that to anyone." I said.

"How can you be sure though?" She asked. "Well, with me, when I met Matt I was still a virgin, and for about 4 months Matt and I didn't sleep together. He was obviously not a virgin but he didn't pressure me into anything, so I know he never would. Also he knows that I would dump his ass so fast he wouldn't know what happened and I would tell my brother who would beat the shit out of him." I said.

"Yeah, and A. I would never do that. B. I wouldn't want to lose her because I know she wouldn't stand for it. C. If I ever tried she would be able to fight me off, no matter how strong I am because she knows how to wrestle me and would be able to get out of my grip and out of the house. C. she's right her brother would beat the shit out of me if not kil me. And D. She would probably go to the cops and I don't want my ass thrown in jail." Matt said and I agreed.

Later that day I asked Poppy if he would take Matt and I to the apartment so we could stay there for a couple days. So, tomorrow he was gonna drive us down, then come and pick us up so we can go get a rental car.

Then Matt and I would pick the guys up from the airport. The band was flying in first, then the crew would be in a couple of hours later. Cassadee and her band would be with All Time Low. We would get a van, and poppy was gonna help with driving the guys.

The next day Poppy drove Matt and I down to the apartment. By the time we got back we were both tired so we went to sleep.

The next day we walked down to the lake and walked along the path hand in hand. We walked across the bridge, down about an hour and then to the board walk and walked along there. It was a long walk but I didn't care.

He put his arm around me as we sat on a bench. An older couple looked at us. "Remember when we were like that?" The woman asked her husband. "I do." He replied then walked over to us. "Son, you treat her right and you'll be together for the rest of your lives. Don't take her for granted and don't tell her a lie." He said. His wife smiled at him.

"I would never." Matt said and I smiled. "Did you just quote the song Baby Your Baby by George Strait?" I asked the man. He looked at me surprised. "Yes I did, I'm surprised you knew that." He said.

"My dad loved country music, I know a lot of it." I said. The older couple walked off. Soon Matt and I walked back to the apartment. We sat down on the couch and watched TV.

Our eyes didn't stay on the TV because our lips were connected. We slept together on the couch. After I went and got blankets and we laid on the ground. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said then kissed me. We went for round 2 then fell asleep.

The next day I woke up at around 12 and checked my phone. I had a couple of texts from my grandfather saying that he would be here soon. I slapped Matt across the face to wake him up. Matt shot up.

"Owe." He said holding his face where I slapped him and I fell over in laughter. He gave me a light shove only making me laugh harder. "Why did you slap me?" He asked with a pout. I pecked his lips, he tried to keep the pout on his face but he couldn't, it just turned into a smile.

"Poppy's coming by, he's gonna be here soon." I said. "Shit." Matt said. We both got up and got changed. I was fully clothed and putting away the blankets when there was a knock on the door. "I can't find my shirt!" He yelled and I laughed.

I opened the door to see Poppy standing there. I invited him in and Matt was in jeans, boxers and socks. "Still can't find your shirt?" I asked while smirking. "No because you threw it some where." He said.

"You're the one who threw it not me." I laughed as he kept looking. "I take it you two had some fun last night." Said Poppy, Matt and I laughed. "Yeah." I replied. He looked behind the chair and found his shirt, throwing it back on.

"How did it get back there?" I asked. "I don't know." I said. "Somebody was eager to get it off." Poppy said and we all laughed. After we ate and got ready we got a rental car and picked the guys and Cassadee and her band up.

Matt drove the guys and Poppy and I drove Cassadee and her band. When we got to the venue we all went to the tour bus that was there. "We're staying in a tour bus." Jack groaned. "No, just until I get a hotel which won't be long. So you and your boyfriend can have sex." Matt said with a smirk.

"Hey!" Alex and Jack said at the same time. "How do you two deny Jalex!" I said. "Because it doesn't exist!" Said Jack. "Yeah, I have a girlfriend, remember." Alex defended. "You remember the silent library you guys did?" I asked.

"Please don't remind me, that was painful." Alex whined. "You're not the one who got hit in the nuts with a mini wrecking ball!" Rian said. I laughed. "Yes, we remember." Said Jack. "Well when Vinny had to do his wine challenge Alex wraps his arms around Jacks waist, like Matt does to me, like Alex does to Lisa and like Rian does to Cass." I said pointing over to Rian and Cass who were standing like that.

"Denying Jalex is like denying Rassadee." I said. "Except for Jack and I don't sleep together!" Alex defended. Rian shrugged. "Natural part of life." He said and kissed Cass's cheek. We 'awed' him and Cass blushed.

The next couple of hours was spent talking and catching up then Matt, Poppy and I left to go get the crew. After picking them and the equipment up we went back to the venue. Poppy left soon after that and we all went on the tour bus.

Matt got out his phone to make a call and left the tour bus. A couple of minutes later he came back in. "Aright, get your stuff I got hotel rooms." He said. The guys cheered and we all grabbed our bags then went to the hotels.

We all put our stuff up in the rooms then went out for dinner. The next day Nanny, Poppy and Dakota showed up at the venue and we introduced everyone. We were all sitting outside the venue when Matt came out.

"Lets go set up." He said and we all followed. The crew went to work setting up while the band and Matt decided on a set list. Matt already promised me he'd put The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler on the set list.

As they were setting up I pulled Nanny, Poppy and Dakota over so we could talk. "Alright, so with the show, Matt sings back up so he's going to have what's called In Ear Monitors in his ears, I will have them too. It allows us to be able to hear the crew and the music. But don't be afraid to ask questions after." I said as I continued how the show would go.

"Guys!" Matt said calling us over to the stage. "Alright, you know the rules, so I'm not gonna go over them again, unless if I need too. Bu-" Matt was cut off by Jack screaming like a little girl. Matt went over and slapped him 'round the back of the head.

"Quiet." Matt said. "Alex tickled me." Matt slapped Alex 'round the back of the head too. "It's how we make them listen." I whispered to my family. "Bus call tomorrow is 1 PM. As far as hotels, drink, party what ever you want. Just please no running through the lobby naked and smashing a TV in the parking lot." Matt said looking at Alex.

Alex put his hands up in defense. "One word for you; Vegas." He said and we all laughed. "Or running around the hotel naked." Matt said looking at Jack this time. "No promises Flyzik." Jack said with a light laugh.

"Hey, it's my ass that has to bail your ass out if you get arrested for PDA Barakat." Matt said and Jack pouted. "Did that really happen?" Asked Dakota. "Both of those things happened." I said and we laughed

After the drums, guitars and amps were set up the band started practicing. "Danny!" Alex shouted down his mic. "What?" He replied. "My G-string broke." Alex replied. "That's what he said!" Jack and I said at the same time.

Matt and Zack shook their heads whilst everyone else laughed. I walked by Matt, but he didn't want me to leave so he hooked a finger through one of my belt loops, pulled me close, spun me around and kissed me.

I kissed back, he put his hands on my lower back and I put my hands around his neck. "Hey Flyzik! She's still my sister!" Zack yelled down his mic. I laughed as we pulled away. I went to walk away but he wrapped his arms around me.

"Matt." I whined. "I have to go get guitar picks for the guys' stands." I said. "Danny can do it." He said. "No I can't! I'm replacing Alex's guitar string!" Danny yelled back. Matt huffed and put his head on my shoulder. "Now can I go get guitar picks before Alex and Jack throw bitch fits?" I asked and he released me.

I went to walk away but I turned around and whispered in Matt's ear: "You can kiss me all you want tonight." I whispered seductively. Matt let out a low growl as I walked away teasing him. "Zack!" I heard Matt yell.

I came back out with a box of guitar picks. "What?" Zack asked replying to Matt. "You're sister's being a fucking tease!" Matt said frustratingly. "Oh come on, don't be sexually frustrated." I said to Matt. "I'm not. How would you like it if I teased you?" He said replying to me.

I got up from the ground and went over to Matt. "I think I'd enjoy that." I said into his ear. Then walked away and went back to putting the picks on the stands. "Hey! There's no need for teasing!" Zack said and we all laughed.

Later that night we all went back to the hotel, and lets just say Matt got me back for teasing him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey beautiful, so I got a long update :) Just to clear it up the last sentence means they did sleep together. The song that was Matt's ring tone is Dammit by Blink 182. Tell me what you think. <3 you.

~Becky   03/12/14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 293 16
When Kayleighs mum kicks her out, she is left with no where to go.. until a stranger on the street takes her in. As Kayleigh and this stranger grow c...
351K 6.6K 36
Effy gaskarth is Alex Gaskarth's sister who has gone through some hard times. Their best friend Jack Barakat has been there for Effy since the beginn...
842 3 18
A simple phone call got her on tour with the band her brother manages. The only problem... She falls in love with one of the band members. An even...
4.3K 257 71
The time has come for the beginning of new beginnings. Sarah Merrick is the younger sister of All Time Low's bassist Zachary Merrick. She is soon to...