The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 75.

1.7K 35 13
By loveisweakness7

Bekind He make me crazy ❤ ❤ ❤

@loglady99 It's you who making crazy 😲 😲 😲 ❤ ❤

@evamohn2 Damn girl !!! Hot asf 😃 😃 ❤

@Chrisschistad God help me !!!

@egil2000 Ew !!!

@Mathiasbesttwin Please god no ! ^^ @chrisschistad

@Isakyaki Cute ! Cute !

@Jonas2000 Piece of cake 😉 😝 ❤

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag 10:34

I was busy rearranging my locker since most of my textbooks seemed blocked the entrance when a hand suddenly flew over the door missing my face.

I backed abruptly in a start before frowning immediately as I spotted Iben walking already with her idiots followers as if nothing had happened.

I creased my lips by clenching my fists at my sides before reacting to an impulse. "Hey! IBEN! "

She and her group stopped immediately, as did the rest of the few occupants in the corridors before they looked at me expectantly.

I immediately threw the strap of my bag on my shoulder as I pressed the step in the direction of Iben collecting surprisingly a nervous look of the brunette as I stopped at her height.

"Listen, you spent your first year intimidating me. Then you lost the suspicion of popularity you had because Chris cheated on you. And now I'm the one that comes out with Chris."

I could see that she was about to reply only I immediately raised my hand to stop her collecting wide glances from most of our entourage.

" I'm not finished." I snapped back in complete irritation. "I give you two options. Either we spend the last year of each other and we remain civilized. Or Let us continue these little puerile plays of tyrants."

Iben was looking at me with wide eyes obviously disconcerted letting me look at the rest of her friends with my lips folded.

I lifted my chin with confidence clearly not ready to back away now before re-adjusting the strap of my bag to the persistent silence of the brunette. "Think. "

With that, I hurried to bypass her small group before continuing my way to my next course of the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onsdag 11:17

"Wow, so these girls intimidated you and you finally fought them ?" Exclaimed Even as we walked through the high school yard. "Wow, I'm impressed Nogen!"

I left a chuckle before locating the group of Isak and Vilde off making me take a break. "Uh, Even? I'll meet you later."

I waved my hand as the blond answered me a calm response before pressing my way to the boys' group.

"Hey, what's going on ?" I asked with a broad smile as I stopped in front of the group arousing a broad smile from Vilde.

"Céleste !" The blonde gave me a hug before turning gaily to Isak. "Isak will be hosting a pregame before the review party next Friday. "

I turned to Isak with a smirk. "Seriously? It's cool. "

"Maybe you guys would like to join ?" Vilde asked the attention of the rest of the boys.

However, Jonas immediately turned to Isak in disbelief. "What the fuck? Are you hosting? "

" Why are you laughing like that ? Do you think the revue is stupid ? I mean, the revue will lay the social foundation for you have it in school if you don't engage in anything. It's where classes and ages and grades and races and sexual orientations all don't matter. "

She went on one of her famous hikes, letting me listen briefly to habits since I knew she was easily angry when she realized we had not been listening.

However, she was soon interrupted by a group of first-year girls letting me look confused like the middle girl, invited Isak to a pregame.

This obviously annoyed Vilde as she gave me a long, outrageous look, leaving me shrugging my shoulders in awkwardness.

"Uh, I don't kno-"

Madhi hastened to push Isak in disbelief before giving a broad smile to the girls. "Isak has brain damage... we'll be there. "

"Okay, yeah. Cool... awesome, i'll text you." The brunette who I knew now was Emma, ​​smiling at Isak before retiring with her group of friends.

I looked after their retreat before giving a flat glance to Madhi's comment in the direction of Isak. "What the fuck is up with you ? Are you freaking gay or what? "

"What's up ?" Jonas asked as well.

"I'm getting psycho vibes from her. "

"Who the fuck cares if she's psycho ?"

I rolled my eyes at the boys' conversation before sharing a new look with Vilde as she raised her hand in disbelief. "Where are they getting this self-confidence from ? Why do first year girls go after second year boys, and invite them to pregames ?! I mean it's not-are they complete noobs? They're not supposed to go after you. "

"What's the problem with her doing so ?" Jonas asked immediately, giving me a look as a sign of interrogation, making me shrug my shoulders as a sign of agreement.

"You did the same thing last year." I recalled nonchalantly immediately collecting a warning glance from Vilde. "What ?! With the Penetrator. "

Vilde shook her head in frustration before turning back to the boys."If the first year girls are going to sleep with the third year boys and the second year boys are also going to sleep with the first year girls then who are we going to sleep with...? "

I immediately withdrew from this conversation by raising my hands as a sign of surrender before giving a broad glance at Magnus to his intervention.

"I mean, I'll gladly volunteer if you want to fuck. "

Vilde gave him a look back, before shaking her head in frustration. "Don't be rude! "

I left in spite of myself a little giggle as she stormed through the yard before turning into fun at Magnus as he asked us what she meant.

I shook my head at the silly boy before turning to Jonas as he threw his arm around my shoulders. "Hey, you want to come with us ?"

" Sure. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredag ​​19:45

I tried to prepare a healthy dinner for once and continued to cut the carrots on the wooden plank.

After my call with Chris, I had to acknowledge that I had been in a better mood. Not to mention that we had found time to talk to each other three times this week.

It was always more than the last time.

Nevertheless, I didn't take long to pause to the agreement of the bell sounds resounding throughout the apartment.

I frowned as I put the knife on the wooden board before wiping my hands on the towel as I picked up my phone from the counter to check if I had any messages announcing any visit.

When I realized that my screen was empty of any notification, I would rest it before making my way through the living room and corridor to reach the door.

I didn't bother to look through the eye as I opened the door just to freeze at the sight of my visitor.

"Well, aren't you going to hug me ?" He exclaimed immediately with his arms wide open, immediately making me leave my trance.

"William !" I squeezed him into my arms before I quickly detached myself to look over his shoulder in search of a certain blonde. "Noora is not with you?"

Willliam grimaced at the evocation of the blonde making me look at him with an arched eyebrow as he let out a long sigh. "I know you've been talking lately. I think I also needed to talk to my best friend."

"You know that a phone call would have worked just as well, right ?" I replied with a sharp look in his direction before shifting me anyway to let him in. "Anyway, come in! I was preparing dinner. "

"Really? Looks like I'm coming in at the right time." I rolled my eyes as he removed his coat by putting it on the coat rack before following me through the apartment. "Wow, are you sure Chris is here ?"

I immediately gave him a look of warning over my shoulder causing a grimace in the realization of William.

"Right. He doesn't really live here. "

I immediately gave him another look collecting a simple shrug of his shoulders before taking back the knife by signing the fridge over my shoulder. "There are beers and wine in the fridge. Make yourself at home. "

I took the carrots to pour them into the pan before giving a look at William as he uncapped a beer before sitting on the counter letting me give him a look as a question mark.

"So... how's life going for you?"

I immediately gave a flat look to William, turning around before rolling my eyes as I took the beer he handed me.

I leaned against one of the kitchen islands taking a long sip of the bitter liquor before giving a look at the big brown. " In your opinion ? "

"Right. "

"And you ? "

William stopped in his action to take another sip before giving me a look over his beer. "I think you already know everything ?"

"I know only one side of the story. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 400 41
I loved you at first but I ended up Hating you. I wish you understood there are people who loved you and needed you while u tried to kill yourself- h...
5.6K 214 41
20 years. 3 life stages. 1 last chance to make it right. Can they fix the mistakes of the past and finally be together? Or is their love doomed to ne...
442K 16K 95
"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of words, everything changed. ------------ ...
62.1K 3.4K 24
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. "You have no emotions, you don't feel, you don't empathize......and you don't love," he told me...