Stilinski One Shots | Editing

By MadelineClair67

These are a bunch of One Shots. It's a bunch of Stiles pairings. There will be smut. If you don't like that... More

My Pillow | Sterek
Can't Sleep Without You | Sterek
Baby! | Sciles | Fem!Stiles
I Want More | Stackson | Fem!Stiles
His Lover, and His Protector | Stol
Missing You | Stamon
New Kid | Sterek
I Love You | Sterek
Red | Stamon
Help Me | Stamon
Mountain Men | Stilinski Twins AU
Hello Genim | Sticklaus
Who Could Be In That Damn Coffin? | Stol --
Save Me | Sterek
Author's Note
The Witch Twins | Sterek
Mรณj syn | Sciles

Not So Good Anymore | Stiklaus

3.8K 73 6
By MadelineClair67

Ship: Stiles and Niklaus Mikaelson

Fluff: No

Smutt: No

Prompt: Stiles was never the same after the Nogitsune. That fox unlocked something inside of him. Niklaus is there to help.

After the Nogitsune, the pack kicked me out. You see, ever sense we got rid of it. I've still felt the hunger for chaos.

Not only that, but I can make things happen, just by wanting it.

One time I made all the lockers open and close like some excursus movie. Then I cut the power off, and made the doors all open and close too.

Everyone was terrified. They closed the school for three days after that. But that was just child's play.

You wanna hear something else?

I can shift into a fox. Not just any ole fox. It's a silver and black fox, with amber eyes. It's huge, the size of a normal wolf.

He's what's left of the Nogitsune. He doesn't talk much. He just huffs and scoffs at me when I do stupid things.

The only time I get a reaction out of him is when I'm killing.

Oh by the way, I kill now. Yah, I know that's probably disappointing but... who the fuck really cares. 

Can you shut the fuck up now! Who are you even talking to!

Oh guys! This is No. That's what I call him now sense his name is to long. Say hi No!

Fuck off.

He's just angry cause I haven't caused any chaos today.

Don't worry, No. I'll do something soon. Just wait a little bit.

Hmf. Just hurry up.

"Alright class. We're going outside today. Everyone pack your bags."

If you don't know who that is, it's our new teacher Mrs. Winters. She's our English teacher. I may or may not have skinned and burned the last one.

Oops.

I walked in the back of the class so I can get a good view of the show. Mrs. Winters walks in front of the class, leading us to the front doors. As soon as she steps outside she bursts into flames.

Haha! Oh god! Her screams are so loud!

The class starts running back into the school screaming for help.

They're so cute when their helpless.

They are aren't they. Well we better get out of here before the pack gets here.

I started walking back to class with a skip in my step. People were running around still yelling for help.

How adorable.

"Stiles!" I started giggling as I watched an angry Scotty run towards me. He pinned me to wall making No laugh.

"Hey Scotty! Have you heard what happened? It's just horrible!"

He growled flashing his red eyes at me.

"Yah, you killed another teacher."

"What! No I didn't! I was talking about how you wore that ugly shirt again and how everyone was making fun of you." I started giggling again.

"I know it was you Stiles. I just have to prove it." He growled.

When can we kill him? He's going to get in our way.

We can't kill him No. If we kill him, everyone will now it was me and we'll be killed.

But we killed your dad.

That was because we made someone shoot him. If we kill Scott, I want to torture him for a bit. You can't make that look like an accident.

By the way,  I killed my dad. He was catching on to me and No and I didn't want to stop killing so I made a stranger get a gun and shoot my dad in a home invasion. The cops found the guy crying in the woods behind our house.

It was hilarious!

"Are you even listening to me you piece of shit?!" I look at Scott and giggled again.

His face looks funny when he's mad.

Shut up Stiles. Your serial killer for christs sake! Act like it!

No need to be rude No. And we're serial killers, it's not just me.

I head him sigh annoyedly at me before closing off. I looked at Scott to see him huffing again.

"My, mister wolf, what bad smelling breath you have."

"Stop killing. I know you aren't yourself right now, I know he's controlling you again, but you need to fight it." He pleaded.

I looked back at him with tears in my eyes. My breath became broken as I starred at him scared.

"Oh god Scotty," I whimpered. "Help me. He won't stop. I-I can't stop him." He looked at me with worry.

"It's ok Stiles. I'll help you."

I laughed manically.

"Oh! HAHA! You thought I was serious! You really need to be not so gullible Scotty. You should never trust a fox." I smirked at him before walking out of the school.

I walked to my crappy jeep and drove to the nemeton. This is the only place that No can take form. Once I reach the stump I place my hands on it and mumble a few words before No appears.

He looks exactly like me still. The only difference is he has blue yes while I still have my amber eyes.

"So, who do you want to kill tomorrow? I say we kill someone in the pack. Maybe Malia....no! How about Issac."

No always gets straight down to business.

"How about that little red head. She seems like a good victim."

No and I turn to the mysterious brittsh voice in wonder.

"Who are you?!" Yelled No.

I looked at the handsome stranger in question. He had curly blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, and plump pink lips.

Man, I could jump him right now.

"Calm down No. You should be kinder." I told him.

"You gave an evil fox spirit who is over a 1,000 years old a nickname?" The yummy stranger asked.

"Well nogistude was too long." I explained.

"And you allow him to do that?" He asked No.

No. just shrugged and gave me a small glare.

"When I told him to not call me that, he refused to kill anyone. I can't over power him now that I stupidly told him how to unlock his spark." No grumbled.

"Oh shut up No. You know you love the name."

I watched as No looked away glaring but when I looked harder I saw a hint of a grin.

"Where are my manners, I'm Nicklaus Mikealson. You are....?"

No whipped around and starred at Nicklaus.

"I'm Stiles for now."

"For now?" He asked.

"Yah, I'm thinking about going back to my real name."

"Which is?"

"Genim."

"Lovey name. Can I call you Gen for short." I smirked at my new found friend.

"You call me anything you want Nick."

He looked at me thoughtfully before smiling.

"I like it."

"Dear god Stiles, you do realize your flirting with a being who could kill you right?"

"Oh shut up No. Your ruining my fun."

He scowled at me before turning away.

"So, have you decided who to kill yet?" Nick asked walking over to sit with me on the stump.

"I don't know, what do you think. I know you've been watching me."

He looked off into the distance with a thoughtful look.

"What about Derek. He has a crush on you so, his pain will be doubled when he finds out your the killer. You could even burn him alive tomato it more fun and juicy. You'd have to do it in his families house obviously."

I thought about his idea. It sounded great and very yummy.

"Oh I can already taste it." Said No.

"Lets got then."

Once I got No. back in my body, I shifted into my fox. I ran through the woods leading Nick to the house, who ran at his vampire speed.

Once we reach the clearing  we walked to the old Hale House. I asked Nick to smell it out to see if anyone was there. When he shakes his head I start my plan.

I made small fire start in the basement. Once Derek realized something was burning and smelt it he followed it to the basement. I waited till he was down the last step before making a fire, burning the steps so he was trapped. Then I lit the rest of the house and listening as his screams filled the woods.

Nick and I watched as the Hale house once again burn to the ground leaving the last Hale wolf in Beacon Hills to burn with it.

I giggled as I watched the pack run to the house obviously hearing Derek's pain through the pack link.

Nick watched with amusement as they tried to get in but overtime they got too close I would make the fire shoot at them.

We're going to have to leave now.

I know.

"Gen. How would feel about coming with me? We could cause chaos everywhere we go and I would never try and stop you. I'd even help you."

I looked at him puzzled.

"Why would you do that?"

"Let's just say I've grown interested in you. You seem like a good ally and it does help that your very attractive."

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist.

"Mister Mikealson, are you flirting with me?" I asked quietly.

I leaned in and grazed my lips against him making him shudder.

"I suppose I am. Does that bother you?"

I looked into his eyes and smirked.

"Not one bit."

I closed the gap between us and kissed Nick with everything I had. He groaned into the kiss and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laughed.

"I think we're going to have fun together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10.3K 75
A compilation of Sterek one shots written by myself.
16.3K 281 13
A collection of one-shots, if you want a specific ship/prompt feel free to request. There will be a warning in the contents page for smut.
1.8M 46.1K 96
This is where I will post all of my Sterek one shots. Be a doll and request one. Either comment on this page or message me. When I write it I will me...
3.6K 78 3
So maybe Stiles has this fantasy. Maybe it's his favorite one. And maybe he makes a post about it on a community sex blog. There's nothing shameful a...