The Goddess Within (Diabolik...

Von AoiHanaRoseGirlASVR

Is it really Kuran Juruka or Sakamaki Juruna... "I wouldn't give up on you. I'll still fight for what's right... Mehr

Bloody Introduction
Blood Lust 1
Blood Lust 2
Blood Lust 3
Blood Lust 4
Blood Lust 5
Blood Lust 6
Blood Lust 7
Blood Lust 8
Blood Lust 9
Blood Lust 10
Blood Lust 11
Blood Lust 12
Blood Lust 13
Blood Lust 14
Blood Lust 15
Blood Lust 16
Blood Lust 17
Blood Lust 18
Blood Lust 19
Blood Lust 20
Blood Lust 21
Blood Lust 22
Blood Lust 23
Blood Lust 24
Blood Lust 25
Blood Lust 26
Blood Lust 27
Author's Note
Blood Lust 28
Blood Lust 29
Blood Lust 30
Blood Lust 31
Blood Lust 32
Blood Lust 33
Blood Lust 34
Blood Lust 35
Author's Note
Blood Lust 36
Blood Lust 37
Blood Lust 38
Blood Lust 39
Blood Lust 40
Blood Lust 41
Blood Lust 42
Blood Lust 43
Author's Note
Blood Lust 45
Author's Note 😭😭😭
Blood Lust 46
Blood Lust 47
Blood Lust 48
Blood Lust 49
Blood Lust 50
Blood Lust 51
Blood Lust 52
Blood Lust 53
Blood Lust 54
Blood Lust 55
Blood Lust 56
Author's Note

Blood Lust 44

1.5K 27 0
Von AoiHanaRoseGirlASVR

***the next day***

Juruna's P.O.V

i woke up to the sun ray hitting my face while i can completely hear the birds chirping. I groaned as i gently stood not to wake the sleeping silhouette of the guy i'm sleeping with. I closed my black curtains and went back to my bed. As i tried to sleep again my phone blinked. I checked it out to see a message coming from mine and Kou's manager.

Fr.: Manager Akira
Yah! Juruna chan! Call me as soon as you got up, okay?!
Outtie...

That's what it said making me groan.

"Problem?" i heard him whisper while i look off to see him waking up.

"Nah, manager texted." i said making him nod. What's good about Ruki is he doesn't ask further questions making me feel comfortable with him. "We already have classes later, right?" i asked as he nodded and snuggled close to me like a baby. After that attack incident, Kaname and Nichijou sensei decided to suspend classes for a week, making me tour around the town the whole week.

"Hungry?" he asked making me think about it.

"Thristy..." i said. With that, he brought up his neck to my level making me laugh. "I'm kidding..." i joked. He raised his brow at me and shook his head.

"I'm not..." he said making me cover my mouth.

"I haven't brush my teeth yet!" i said making him laugh. He then stood up making me glare at him. "Tsk! Bakka!" i said and stood up and went to the restroom. I did my routine and after that went out to see him all washed up.

"You're slow. I already went to my room." he said making me let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Ha ha ha, yeah right." i sai. I went to him and fixed the style of his necktie. "Where are you going?" i asked making him raise his brow and look at him.

"Nowhere..." he said making me nod. "i'm meeting someone..." after he said that, i looked at him confused.

"Darre?" i asked making him smirk.

"Someone..." he said making me nod at him. After that, i went to pick out my clothes. Long short pants, long sleeved hanging blouse, and a pair of long non-heeled gamuza boots... I look back at Ruki, only to see him looking questionably at me. With that, i couldn't stop myself to read his mind.

'How do i get you jealous?' i read his thoughts making me burst out in laughter.

"Wait, did you-" i cut him off by nodding and teleporting to my bathroom to change my night clothes. After that, i went out and looked my clothing at my full sized mirror. After i finished changing, i went out and to see he's gone. I shook my head as i suppress my laughter. Though of course, i wore my contact lenses to conceal my real ones. I never forget to wear those. I took my phone and went out. It's only 10 in the morning, having my time getting ready for classes later night. I then decided to go walk to the secret garden here in Cross Academy as i stumbled upon it days ago.... While walking down the hallway, bumping with Aya nii, Laito nii, with Hana, Akatsuki, Kou, and Yuma.

"Ohayoo, K neko chan!" Kou cheerfully said as i smiled at him.

"Ohayoo, min'na...." i greeted and they all smile.

"Going somewhere, Juruka?" Ayato nii asked making me nod at him. "Doko?" he asked making me grin.

"Somewhere...." i said making him raise a brow. I smirked at him making Laito nii chuckle.

"feisty today, hime..." Laito nii said while i shrugged at him.

"By the way, can i borrow Yu kun..." i said, making them looked confused.

"Doushite?" Yuma said, though i didn't gave him an answer. I grabbed his arm and teleported.

"Ja nee..." i said before teleporting.

"Yaagh! Chotto matte!" i heard Hana before we teleported. Me and Yu kun arrived at the garden with his shocked, at the same time amazed expression.

"Woah! Sugoi Juraka!" he exclaimed making me grow a smile.

"Beautiful, isn't it? I found it as if the flowers and the wind led me here. Well, this is different with Headmaster's garden, still wonderful..." i said making him nod unconsciously.

"Juruka, White Angels...." he exclaimed as he neared his spotted flower. (A/N: i only made that favourite flower thingy, kay...) he admire the flower as he got near it. I chuckled at his reaction as if he was a child who has seen the most prettiest thing in the world. "But, is there any blue roses?" he asked but i shook my head.

"None though..." i said as i walked towards the white roses and picked one... "Though i can make them." in an instance, as i covered the rose with my palm, it turned blue. He smirked at me as he stood and walk towards the bench in the garden.

"Yeah right..." he said sarcastically. "Who takes care of it?" he asked then i shrugged at him.

"Dunno, i just found this the other day..." i said. He nodded and went back to checking out the plants.

"Ah, yeah... Kou's been looking for you since this morning. Seems like important..." he said making me nod my head. "Go now, bakka..." he said with a slight smirk. Being me, i hit his head, making him groan.

"Kuso no bakka. Tss, ja nee Yu nii...." i said as i teleported away to find Kou. Actually, between the Mukami brothers, the only one i call onii is Yuma, he's a big bear Kuma nii to me after all. HAHAHAHA!!! I walked around the hall of the Moon Dorm and went to Kou's room. I didn't hesitate to knock on the door and just went barging in.

"Oi, Juruna...." he said casually as he was puting his shirt on, with him only wearing his boxers.

"Baka! Close the door if you're changing. Kuso!" i yelled at him while the only thing that seperates us is the walls and his closed door. I heard him burst out in laughter as he went to open the door and let me in. There, he already welcomed me with a decemt clothing. A white shirt and a pair of short pants.

"Tss, you never learn..." he said shaking his head, making me raise my brow at him. He laughed and opened the door wider to let me in. "Hey, need something, K neko chan?" he asked making me look at him.

"Yu kun said you're looking for me..." i said and sat at his bed and grabbed his pillow to hug. I them noticed his guitar laying on his bed.

"Ahhh...." he said.

"Why?" i asked making him groan.

"Akira san called..." he said sounding serious. "Are you done with the songs?" shit! I totally forgot it the past few weeks. Based on Kou's look, he already knows by the look of my expression. He sighed then grabbed his guitar and indian sat on the bed besides me.

"Sorry..." i mumbled making him chuckle a bit. When it comes to our career, he becomes serious at times. He took out a notebook from his nightstand and flipped over the pages. There, i noticed his hair still dripping. I went over his closet and grabbed a hair towel and started drying his hair. "Make sure you dry your hair. you don't want to ruin your composed songs right?" i asked making him laugh.

"Eeehh!!! Hahaha, thanks, k neko chan!" he said, then i continued to dry his hair.

"You reached you quota?" i asked making him nod.

"Almost. I'm finishing my third one..." he said. Then i sighed.

"I've only done half of first..." i said with a groan.

"Better finish it then, k neko chan..." he said making me nod. Then i remember.

"The singles are heartbreak and the duos are love songs, right?" i asked and he nod. "Hey, can i hear your samples?" i asked making him close his notebook and placed back the guitar on the bed.

"Some other time, maybe... Hehe..." he said with chuckle making me looked confusingly at him.

"if.. You.. Say so.. Then..." i said and hanged the towel on his chair. I went back and sat on his bed and grabbed his guitar. I positioned myself and started strumming.

[Verse 1]
G D Em
i always needed time on my own
C D
i never thought i need you there when i cry
G D Em
and the days feel like years when im alone
C D
and the bed where you lie its made up on your side

[Refrain]
Am Bm
when you walk away i count the steps that you take
C D
do you see how much i need you right now

[Chorus]
C Em D
when you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you
C Em D
when you're gone the face that came to know is missing to
Am C
when you're gone the words i need to hear
G D C D
to always get me through the day and make it okay

i miss you

After the first part, i saw Kou looking at me in amazement. I snapped my fingers at him making him laugh.

"Sugoi, k neko chan!" he said with a grin. "is that dedicated for me?" he asked making me grimaced at him.

"In your dreams..." i returned making him act hurt, placing his hand over his chest.

"Ittai..." he said with a hurt expression.

"Though, i'm not done with it yet..." i said making him nod, "when is the deadline though?" i asked not remembering.

"Next month..." he said making me in shock.

"it's already next month?!" i asked making him nod with a mischievous smirk.

"They gave this thing about months ago right?" he said making me remember everything. Aish! Because of the thing with this Level Es and fighting, i totally forgot to compose! And me being the carefree girl i am, i always do things when the deadline is near! Aish!!! "You still need to finiish this. Then there's still two songs you gotta write and our duet." he said looking worried with my expression.

"I totally forgot. Gimme time. One week per song i think..." i said and he sighed making me flash a grateful smile. "Waaaaahhh! Arigatoo Kou kun!" i said and hugged him tight filling the room with laughter. After that, i broke free from him when his phone beeped from his pocket. He took it out and read the message.

"K neko chan. Have you texted Akira san already?" he asked making me remember somthing again. Kou looked at me then chuckled. He dialled something on his phone and place it on his ear. "Hello...." "Yeah, i know..." "I'm done with mine..." "Forget it, we're almost finished..." "Eeeehh? She's busy, finishing the song..." "Later, when she's free." "'Kay, bye..." he said and ended the call.

"You called her?" i asked with a grin.

"I did it for you..." he said with a mischievous grin. "Though, there needs to be a price..." he said and turn his back on me. "Thank me later when you finished the song..."he said and opened his door, gesturing me to go.

"Are you throwing me out now?" i said with a sarcastic grin.

"Nah, never. Just letting you do your composing." he said while pushing me out his room. I let him push me out.

"Kou thanks again." i caught up to him before he closed the door. He flashed me a wide smile then closed it. I teleported back to my room and grab my guitar and started finishing composing.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.4K 912 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
330K 10.1K 38
Airisu Rose Kuran is the third child of Juri and Haruka Kuran. She was hated and abused all because she was born with a blue sparkle in her eyes. Hav...
3.1K 71 14
βœ™ Katerina Kane, a local witch belonging to a small coven, gets called upon to a mysterious academy; Cross Academy. What happens when she gets entang...
18.4K 709 11
VAMPIRE KNIGHT. Purebloods have reigned over the vampire society for centuries. And now? She will take her rightful place as Queen. [DISCONTINUED]