The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 73.

2K 34 24
By loveisweakness7

So hey guys, i don't know if you still love this story so i just come to the news ?! ^^

Anyway, the start of season 3 !!!

Mandag 8:45

First day of a new year.

To be honest, I couldn't have been less prepared. I had barely had three full hours of sleep last night and I looked more like a zombie than anything else.

My eyes were injected with blood because of the lack of sleep and the number of tears I had used yesterday.

The apartment felt just empty and almost frightening without the presence of Chris. And I didn't even talk about sleeping without him.

The girls stayed most of the evening to try to cheer me up but they had to leave at some point and I was left alone in this huge apartment.

I didn't know how the next few days would go but I already knew that this was probably the hardest test I would have to live.

I could already feel the void in my chest where Chris used to be. I knew it was only temporary, but the distance was always difficult.

Not to mention that Noora was still in London. I loved the girls deeply but I already knew that this year would probably be the hardest for me.

And it would seem that this was going to prove faster than I thought as I suddenly stopped at the entrance to the courtyard just to catch a glimpse of a familiar girl.

I pinched my lips by pulling the hood from Chris's Penetrator sweatshirt on top of my head before increasing the sound of my music through my headphones.

I knew that the Penetrator's reign had been over since they were not going to high school, but the sweatshirt remained comfortable and it still smelled like Chris.

At that moment, it was all that mattered to me.

So it was with complete confidence and disinterest that I crossed the high school courtyard by passing the famous group of Iben.

I didn't need to look at her to know she was already throwing daggers with her eyes in my direction.

However, I was content to continue before finally releasing a little breath of relief once I was inside the building B.

I resumed my ascent through the stairs before I quickly stopped at my locker. I could feel a few glances on my back but it was always less than what I would have received last year if I had worn this sweat.

Once I had all my textbooks for the day, I was heading towards my first class of the day which turned out to be the social sciences.

I was sitting in an empty desk leaning against the back with a sigh before pulling out my earphones from my ears.

Unfortunately, it was before my eyes caught those of a face too familiar to me.

I had learned by the girls that Adam had redoubled since he still had some difficulty because of his difference in teaching between America and here.

However after the various altercations between Chris and him, I didn't really know how to react to the fact that he was now in my class.

We supported the other's gaze as he followed his famous group of friends in the back of the classroom before I quickly turned my eyes away, crossing my arms on the desk to hide my face in it.

"Halla !"

I immediately picked up my head in surprise at the understanding of the unknown voice simply to come face to face with a tall dirty blonde with a broad smile of white teeth.

He arched an eyebrow by signing the empty chair next to me in anticipation of something before he left a puzzled smile at my puzzled expression. "Is this seat taken?"

" Oh ! Uh... " I gave a look at the empty seat before folding my lips by giving a look at the big blond with a small smile. " No. "

"Cool. " I watched him sit nonchalantly beside me with a slight sniff before he turned to me to give me that corner smile appearing to be his signature as he handed me his hand. "I'm Even."

I watched his hand stretched for a moment before shrugging my shoulders, squeezing his hand with a smile of my own. "Céleste ! "

We shared another smile before we simultaneously turned our heads toward the front of the class at the sudden arrival of our teacher for the year.

Baby boy 😍🔥 :
I missed u... So much ❤

I pressed my head against the window, keeping my eyes on Chris's message with my lip stuck between my teeth before pressing the button to lock my screen. I was pressing the fingerprint button again to view my wallpaper picture with Chris.

It was a picture of us during our holiday in Italy. The one where I had fallen asleep in his arms.

I was too busy looking at my screen to see some brown go down the stairs until he stopped at my height with a slight throat clearing.

I turned my head immediately just to wide my eyes at the sight of Adam.

"Hi! "

The latter supported my gaze a moment longer before his eyes drifted onto my screen.

I swallowed by adjusting myself on the window sill before nodding my head in awkwardness."Hi !"

"So... he's gone, huh?"

I frowned slightly before pocketing my phone in my jeans pocket. "He's not gone. He's in the army. "

"Yeah, but he's gone. "

I straightened up immediately by grabbing my bag on the ledge before jumping to hold me right, forcing Adam back a few steps.

"What is it supposed to mean?"

"I don't know. What do you want it to mean ? "

I immediately gave a puzzled look at Adam at the sight of his suggestive gaze before shaking my head. "Adam, we've always been friends. Nothing more. And what you did during the holidays, it was... I don't know. "

"Seriously? Your guy is a real asshole, Céleste ! Recognize it !"

" Excuse me ?!" I exclaimed in disbelief before pinching the bridge of my nose in a last way to remain calm."You don't even know him. "

"Oh please, you can do much better !"

I paused at it before crossing my arms on my chest, gauging him with annoyance. "Yeah? Like who? You ?! "

"Maybe. "

I widened my eyes immediately, obviously caught short before suddenly backing down the wall as he took a step in my direction.

I immediately lifted my fist against his chest to prevent him from advancing further before raising my dark eyes on him as a warning sign. " What are you doing ?! "

"Look at me! Look at me and tell me you've never felt anything for me. "

I watched him with wide eyes unable to say anything before swallowing as he left a slight smile on his full lips.

In spite of myself, I left my eyes trailed between his eyes and lips visibly disconcerted by the intensity of his eyes before feeling a slight redness uncomfortable on my cheeks as he bit his bottom lip.

That was just enough to remind me of Christoffer only it wasn't him. It was Adam and he would never be Christoffer.

"Ad-Adam ... let me go !" I murmured visibly intimidated.

However, Adam did the opposite, as he stuck his body against mine before raising his hand to take my face in a cup. "Come on, Céleste! You know you want it as much as I want."

"I love Chris !"

"Yeah ?! You don't have to tell him! "

I stared at him gapingly this time before engaging my jaw definitely irritated now as I gave him a dark look as a warning. "Fuck you !"

I was trying to get out of his grasp only Adam kept me up against the wall before making my eyes widen as he began to bend over.

"Adam! Adam! No ! "

"HEY ! "

I froze at the unknown voice agreement as Adam stiffened slightly before giving a look over his shoulder letting me see this guy from my social science class making his way to us.

"Everything is all right, Céleste ?" He asked once he was up to our feet forcing Adam to take a step back.

I looked nervously between the blond and Adam before throwing the strap of my bag quickly on my shoulder giving a shine on Adam. "Don't come closer to me, is that clear ?! "

I shook my head as I could feel the tears flowing back behind my eyes before ranting between the two boys to get down the stairs.

However, it was before the tall blond hurried to join me by calling my first name in worry."Hey! Hey! Céleste ! Céleste, wait!"

I was trying to pause since he had helped me earlier and would pull my grip on the strap of my backpack as I faced him.

"So... what happened ?" He asked, giving an awkward look over his shoulder before turning to me again with a curious shrug of his eyebrows.

I folded my lips at once, giving him a more attentive look before licking my chapped lips. "It's complicated. "

"I can see that. "

I left in spite of myself a breath of laughter before giving a smile in the direction of the blond."I had forgotten how high school could be a such source of drama."

"Already? It's only the first day."

I chuckled with the blond shaking my head in agreement."I know, it's horrible, righ ?"

The blond shrugged hisshoulders casually before giving me a mischievous smile. "Some people lovedramas. "

"Yeah. My boyfriend would probably be singing Dramaaaaa right now! "

" Boyfriend ? "

I left a smile on my lips before rolling my eyes as we walked back through thecorridor.

"Long story. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11: 40

It turned out that Even and I had instantly glued together. We had spent the rest of the morning together and now we were in the cafeteria sitting on one of the many sofas.

Even explained one of his favorite hobbies, that is, the cinema when Vilde and Sana suddenly rushed at us.

"Hi !" She smiled at Even and I before giving me a sharp look when I just looked at her."Well ?! Aren't you going to introduce us? "

I came out of my little bubble in realization before nodding my head with a smile in the direction of Even. "Oh right. Even, it's Sana and Vilde. They are part of my bus. Sana, Vilde, met Even. "

Even and Sana shared a kind of secret look that made me crinkle my lips in surprise between the two before quickly turning to Vilde for her intervention. "Have you thought about joining the review this year ? Other that you, Céleste. You're in this already. "

"Am I ?" I giggled in surprise as I glanced at Sana harvesting a roll of brown light brown eyes.

"Have to be. "

Even gave an amused look at our little exchange before turning to me with a shrug. "And what are you doing in this review ?"

"We make sure that there is" kos "and a good atmosphere. We spread love, make buns, we cook. We have a group meeting next Friday, maybe you'd like to join ?"

"Well, if Céleste is there, I'll come." Even replied, causing me to bang my shoulder with his before shaking my head as Vilde gave him a hug before going to the table of Jonas and the rest of the boys.

Even immediately gave me a sideways look with a raised eyebrow that just made me roll my eyes with a smile before resuming our conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

16: 23

I unlocked the door of the apartment before taking a break in the corridor to the complete silence.

I kept my hand on the strap of my bag before sighing heavily as I dropped it at my feet before removing my sneakers.

I made my way into the living room before taking the remote control by letting me fall heavily on the leather sofa.

I turned on the TV by choosing a random channel before taking my phone out of my sweat pocket.

I checked most of my social networks by accepting Even's friend request before resuming the conversation with Chris.

Mine 😘❤ :
Hey! I'm home!
How was your day ?!
Love u ❤

I was resting my phone face down against my chest before turning my head toward the television screen.

I watched the movie on the screen for a good 20 minutes before I frowned, checking my phone again.

The lack of response was enough to amplify my morose mood as I was blocking my screen again before I straightened by throwing my phone dry on the side of the sofa.

I stood up, stretching my arms over my head before walking into our kitchen. I turned on the radio in the hope of filling this heavy silence and increased the sound to the maximum as I opened the door of the fridge.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek as I contemplated my options before simply opting to order a pizza instead.

I went back into the living room and picked up my phone to dial the number and again noted the lack of response.

That was enough to make me even more depressed as I just shook my head before going to my room instead of ordering.

I was not really hungry anyway.

I quickly changed into a t-shirt owned by Chris before slipping under the duvet pulling Chris's pillow against my nose.

I took a long inspiration from his musky scent mixed with his cologne before closing my eyes by letting me rock by the background noise of the television and the radio blasting into the apartment.

I know there is no Chris but he is not there and he will not be there for most of the next chapters.

It should not be forgotten that it is also the story of Isak and Even ^^ : p

Also my smol bean Céleste makes me sorry (I hate making her unhappy but I guess that's what makes her character ...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 239 25
Sometimes the people you think you hate become your biggest drug. Or maybe even the love of your life. Possibly even the person you would fight a a...
255K 10K 36
Have you ever just fallen for someone that you knew wasn't meant for you. Someone that you knew it was wrong for you to want so badly. The feeling th...
1.8K 119 34
It's funny how life goes. One minute you're friends with a person and the next they're beating the crap out of you. But what if all of this could've...
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel