Love Means A Lot (Jamie Campb...

By A_nayia

Tessa Hudson is a 21 year old girl who doesn't want to date any guy right now because of her previous relatio... More

Love Means Alot (Jamie Campbell Bower fanfic)
Chapter 1: The Premiere
Chapter 2: The Ride Home
Chapter 3: The Mall
Chapter 4: The Mall part 2
Chapter 5: E News
Chapter 6: The Gym
Chapter 7: Should I date him?
Chapter 8 : Are You Serious?
Chapter 9 : Our First Date
Chapter 11: My Warning about The Paparrazi
Chapter 12: The Deal
A little note
Chapter 13: Oh my God!
Chapter 14: Slow Down buddy
Chapter 15: The Dinner
Chapter 16: The Accident
Chapter 17: The Misunderstanding
Chapter 18: The Gift
Chapter 19: Meeting Jamie's Parents
Chapter 20: Tris
Chapter 21: Tattoo
Chapter 22: The Party
Chapter 23 : He's Leaving
Chapter 24: How will I tell him?
Chapter 25: The Signs
Chapter 26: Jamie wins!
COMMENTS!
Only 1 more day left! SEQUEL?
Chapter 27: I Told Him
Chapter 28: It Just Can't Work
Chapter 29: I made the decision
Chapter 30: Jamie... Zoe... What?
Chapter 31: The Break-Up
Chapter 32: The letter
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34: The Scan
Chapter 35: He moved on
Epilogue
Sequel- Words Meant A Lot

Chapter 10: Tessa's Dad

1.7K 19 10
By A_nayia

Tessa's POV

Jamie and I were still walking through the park holding hands.

"Well ... what do you like to do, then?" he asked me.

"Hmmm... listen to music and read," I replied. I really don't have a hobby because I'm always busy with school and so on.

"I love music, too," he added, looking at me while we walked. The night was dark but the city lights were bright-very bright.

"Another thing is I don't really like heels but I only wear them for special occasions."

"So this is a special occasion?" His eyes sparkled.

"Yes it is. Tell me something I must know about you," I told him.

"Well I love music and acting. Family is really important to me and, also, you." Then he kissed the top of my forehead. My face lit up brighter than the city lights, I'm sure. We stopped and stared at each other. I stared into those blue crystal like eyes of his. I tried to resist the urge of kissing him. Jamie leaned closer to me and our foreheads touched. Oh my god, he's going to kiss me! Then I forgot who I was as Jamie's lips collided with mine. He kissed me gently and his lips were soft. Nothing else in the world mattered more to me now than the two of us. Jamie pulled away.

"A paparazzi is hiding in the grass over there," he took off his suit jacket. "Take my jacket and cover your face. I wouldn't want the paparazzi bothering you." I did as he told me and we walked back to his van. I heard a camera flashed and Jamie and I walked faster. I hate paparazzi. They ruined my date with Jamie and I loved how amazing the night was going but they had to stop it. I didn't want this night to end and it was going so perfect. As soon as we got in the van, Jamie drove off.

"Tess, I'm really sorry about ruining our date," he apologised.

"You didn't ruin our date. It was the paparazzi," I corrected him.

"It's kind of my fault bring an actor..."

"I don't care whether you're an actor they can't be following you around so much."

"It's Hollywood, babe," he said in a heavy tone and I laughed. "Yeah, that's how it is."

"You know I prefer you call me Tess. I like the way you say it," I told him.

He smirked. "I love the way it sounds."

Jamie's POV

Tessa looked so gorgeous in that black dress. I couldn't help but stare at her.

"What?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing." She rummaged through her purse looking for something. Then she took out her phone. I turned my head and focused on the road. Soon we were parked in front of Tessa's house. "How would you describe tonight?" I asked her, trying to make small.

"Amazing," she smiled.

"Walk you to the door?" I asked, though it sounded like I was telling her that I was going to do that.

"Sure," she said and we got out of the car. As we walked towards the front door, Tessa slipped her hands into mine which made me smile.. We stopped in front of the door. Tessa turned to face me, her back towards the door.

"Thanks for the wonderful night," she said still holding my hand and looking up at me.

"Your welcome and thanks, also." We smiled at each other. Then I cupped chin with my left hand and kissed her. My right hand was on her back and her hands were on my waist. The door opened and Tessa would've fallen if my hands were not on her back. We stopped kissing and Tessa turned around. A tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes opened the door. The man watched Tessa and I expectantly.

"Come in," he said and we did so. Judging by his looks he looked like Tessa father. She never spoke about her father at all. He sat opposite to us on the dinner table. Tessa looked normal not freaked out. I'm freaked out. When you open your front door, you wouldn't exactly see your daughter kissing a guy. I think he's her father.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"James Bower," I told him my real name instead of my celebrity name.

"What's your age?" he asked. Tessa made an impatient sound next me. It was like she hated the man. I didn't like telling people my age.

I replied still. "23."

"What's your job?"

"Actor."

"What have you acted in?"

"Camelot, Sweeney Todd, Twilight, Mortal Instruments-"

"You were Jace!" the man exclaimed.

Tessa looked shocked. "Dad, you saw City of Bones?" I was right that's Tessa's dad. I thought her mother and father was separated since she never talked about him.

"Yeah, I promised you that I'd take you to see it but since I was away and you weren't there. I thought that I'll go se it to honour our promise," he told her apologetically.

"Dad, you didn't have to have to do that. I already knew it was broken six years ago when the book came out," she said irritated. "You were always going on business trips and still is. So why wouldn't I think that?"

"Tessa-"

"Could we not speak about this now?" She shifted uncomfortably.

"Okay," he said.

"Jamie, I have something to show you," Tessa said and pulled me up to her bedroom and shut the door. I looked around her room and Tessa threw herself on the bed. Her bedroom's walls were light shade of purple. Her closet was next to her 3 bookshelves. One bookshelf had 8 shelves and about 8 books can fit on one. Tessa must love to read. I saw her Mortal Instruments collection and a whole set of other books written by Cassandra Clare. There were other books but I didn't recognised them. Her iPad was on a desk with her laptop. I think I know where I'll take Tessa tomorrow.

"So what do you need to show me?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just wanted to escape my father," she replied.

Tessa's POV

"You don't like your father?" he asked.

I sat up and took a deep breadth. "It's not that I don't like my father because I really don't know him good but I don't have that good... father-daughter relationship, you could say," I told him. He looked at me expectantly and took a seat on the bed, beside me.

"Aren't you going to tell me why?"

"Yeah, uh... some years ago when I was in high school kids used to bully me about my dad because he was never really there and they used to tell me how he was cheating on my mom and all sorts of things about him. Then for my award ceremony my mom couldn't come because her boss said that she has been taking a lot of time off work so she called my dad. He was in Brazil on a business trip, again. She called him five days before the ceremony. They would usually call three names for an award and my name was called for all including the highest award. When my dad was supposed to collect the awards, he wasn't in the crowd but Josh came and collected it. Of course everyone picked on the smart girl because her parents didn't show up and the ceremony was before graduation."

"Tess, I'm so sorry," Jamie said putting his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"It doesn't bother me but I don't care anymore because I don't need him." I looked at my feet and chuckled as though I didn't care but deep in my heart I did still.

"I'm leaving to go home. By 8 in the morning tomorrow be ready for a surprise."

"What's the surprise?'' I asked.

"It's a surprise," he said looking down at me and smiling.

"At least a hint," I begged. He kissed the top of my forehead and was about to leave when I repeated the question again.

"Fine. I'm taking you somewhere," and with saying that he left. Where was he taking me at 8 in the morning?

Author's Note :

How is the story? Thanks for the reads, votes and comments. Could anyone guess where Jamie is taking Tessa? If you can, I'll dedicate the next chapter to you.

Vote. Comment.

Thanks for reading. Hope you like this chapter. I sacrificed dinner to finish write this and watching television.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 213 22
I got the idea when reading The Mortal Instruments:COLS when clary is going through Sebastian's/Johnathon's thing and she noticing a note that says '...
347K 9.5K 25
Lorelei (Laura-lie) Spector isn't your stereotypical 24-year-old woman. She dyes parts of her hair pink, she loves piercings and tattoos, she jumps f...
185K 4.3K 34
Pop star Tessa Silver doesn't think she'll ever find love. But she gets the surprise of her life when NFL star Tyler Riley admits on national TV that...