AN ADORABLE SOUL (BOOK ONE)

By Price_My_World

"We need to talk, Alisha!" When I said those words she immediately looked up and her expression told that s... More

CHAPTER 1: "LITTLE DO THEY KNOW"
CHAPTER 2: "BROTHERS FROM OTHER MOTHERS"
CHAPTER 3: "YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING ME"
CHAPTER 4: "BROTHERS, DON'T BOTHER TO HELP ME"
CHAPTER 5: "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?"
CHAPTER 6: "DON'T BOTHER TO BUMP INTO YOUR BROTHER"
CHAPTER 7: "REVENGE AND SWEET REVENGE"
CHAPTER 8: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING, DIDN'T I?"
CHAPTER 9: "IT'S NOW OR NEVER"
CHAPTER 10: "CHALLENGE THE CHALLENGING ONE"
CHAPTER 11: "YOU ARE HURTING ME"
CHAPTER 12: "DON'T DISOBEY ME"
CHAPTER 13: "I HATE YOU"
CHAPTER 14: "YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN ME YET?"
CHAPTER 15: "BECAUSE, I DON'T TRUST YOU?"
CHAPTER 16: "DEATH GLARES"
CHAPTER 17: "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"
CHAPTER 18: "ARE YOU OKAY?"
CHAPTER 19: "I KNOW YOU ARE NOT"
CHAPTER 20: "HE CARES FOR YOU ON PERSONAL TERMS"
CHAPTER 21: "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF?"
CHAPTER 22: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
CHAPTER 23: "HELP ME"
CHAPTER 24: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME"
CHAPTER 25: "YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LIMITS"
CHAPTER 26: "I HAVE A GOOD NEWS"
CHAPTER 27: "WHAT, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?"
CHAPTER 28: "DON'T SAY THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO SAY ANYTHING"
CHAPTER 29: "THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING A STEP"
CHAPTER 30: "I WON'T LET ANYONE HURT YOU"
CHAPTER 31: "THERE IS A POSSIBILITY"
CHAPTER 32: "YOU ARE NOT FUNNY"
CHAPTER 33: "YOU DON'T OWE ME"
CHAPTER 34: "I DIDN'T MIX POISON IN IT"
CHAPTER 35: "I AM COMING"
CHAPTER 36: "I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU"
CHAPTER 37: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU"
CHAPTER 38: "WHY DID I TRUST YOU?"
CHAPTER 39: "I AM SORRY BUT HAVE WE MET BEFORE?"
CHAPTER 40: "ANSWERS TO UNANSWERED QUESTIONS"
CHAPTER 41: "ARE YOU CURIOUS?"
CHAPTER 42: "DON'T DO IT A SECOND TIME"
CHAPTER 43: "IS IT REALLY YOU?"
CHAPTER 44: "OPEN YOUR EYES"
CHAPTER 45: "IT'S ONE PAST MIDNIGHT"
CHAPTER 46: "I GUESS YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT ME"
CHAPTER 47: "YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?"
CHAPTER 48: "STOP"
CHAPTER 49: "RUN"
CHAPTER 50: "I LOVE PLAYING WITH MYSTERIOUS THINGS"
CHAPTER 51: "IT'S HURTING"
CHAPTER 52: "HELLO BEAUTIFUL"
CHAPTER 53: "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, BABY"
CHAPTER 54: "IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE MAKING OUT"
CHAPTER 55: "SHE DID IT?"
CHAPTER 56: "PUT ME DOWN"
CHAPTER 57: "MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE"
CHAPTER 58: "I SHRUGGED IT OFF"
CHAPTER 59: "YOU'RE COUNTING THE STAIRS?"
CHAPTER 60: "I WILL BE BACK SOON"
CHAPTER 61: "SHE IS TROUBLE"
CHAPTER 62: "WHO ARE YOU?"
CHAPTER 63: "FAILED BEING A BROTHER"
CHAPTER 64: "THANKS FOR THE ADVICE"
CHAPTER 65: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"
CHAPTER 66: "SHE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE AND WITH US"
CHAPTER 67: "YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE"
CHAPTER 68: "HOW CAN I HELP YOU?"
CHAPTER 69: "HUMANS ONLY HAVE ONE HEART"
CHAPTER 70: "BOYS NEVER LET DOWN THEIR PRIDE"
CHAPTER 71: "OLD GRANDMA WITH WEAK BONES"
CHAPTER 72: "NO ONE WILL KNOW, TRUST ME"
CHAPTER 73: "YOU KNOW MORE THAN I THOUGHT"
CHAPTER 74: "MY IPAD RAN OUT OF BATTERY"
CHAPTER 75: "MY DEAR FRENEMY"
CHAPTER 76: "THE TROUBLEMAKERS TEACHER"
CHAPTER 77: "ONCE PEOPLE DIE THEY NEVER COME BACK"
CHAPTER 78: "FALLING FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EXIST"
CHAPTER 79: "I HAVE FAILED"
CHAPTER 80: "THE GAME COPS AND ROBBERS"
CHAPTER 81: "I AM BOTHERING HER"
CHAPTER 82: "SHE IS MY FIANCE?"
CHAPTER 84: "IT WAS SOMETHING BUT NOW IT'S NOTHING"
CHAPTER 85: "M-MAKE IT G-GO AW-AWAY"
CHAPTER 86: "FRIENDS DOESN'T APOLOGIZE"
CHAPTER 87: "YOUR SHINE IS YOUR SMILE"
CHAPTER 88: "STEALING MY HEART AND GIVING ME YOURS"
CHAPTER 89: "SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM"
CHAPTER 90: "WHERE ARE THEY, THE GUARDS?"
CHAPTER 91: "EMOTIONAL WOMEN ARE EASY TO TAME"
CHAPTER 92: "MY BOYFRIEND?"
CHAPTER 93: "A VIRGIN AS MY BOSS"
CHAPTER 94: "KEEPING IT PROFESIONAL"
CHAPTER 95: "WATCH IT"
CHAPTER 96: "AN ANGEL LIVING IN THE WORLD FULL OF DANGER"
CHAPTER 97: "TO STOP MOVING ON ISN'T AN OPTION"
CHAPTER 98: "BEING IN YOUR SHADOWS"
CHAPTER 99: "A KEY THAT YET HAS TO BE FOUND"
CHAPTER 100: "LET THE GAME BEGIN"

CHAPTER 83: "AVOIDING ME, AREN'T YOU?"

36 2 0
By Price_My_World

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Why does everything is this world have to be complicated? Why can't things just be as simple as nothing. Because every single thing is either complicated because we don't know how to do it or because we don't understand it, however people usually knows one of the things but in my situation I do and know, NOTHING.

In my journey till now I knew what I wanted until I got to Know that I was abducted. Abducted but not abducted in the way I thought that I was abducted. It's complicated, isn't it? Or is it just me who are making it complicated for myself and the others.

Mr. Ahsaan is back on track and I know that he still is waiting for my decision. However, I am here standing in the balcony with a cup of hot chocolate in my hand, late at night looking at the full moon and thinking about everything that has happened. Away from everything and everyone here I am standing all alone thinking about the decision I have taken but not sure about it.

I don't know where I got the courage to take a decision but I did, however I don't know if it's right or wrong or if it's fair or not but I can't anymore. I have lost my strength both physical and mental strength and I won't be able to more. These five months have been enough for me and for the others.

I have seen and witnessed things and scenarios that I maybe never will be able to forget but I don't want a repeat of all this. My heart is telling me that I by my decision are going to start a new war, although I don't know where this war started from and how I am a part of it.

Today when I saw Ahsaan after a whole week I don't know if I was happy? Scared? Excited? afraid? Or what? But I am sure there was something, which is terribly wrong.

When I looked in his eyes out there I found these vivid black eyes hard and I don't know if I was wrong or it's just me but there was irritation and maybe hatred in them? If he hates me then it's okay because I never was a good human to him and of course why wouldn't he be angry at me or hate me after all I dared to slap him in front of my parents.

I extended my cup to my mouth to take a sip of my hot chocolate however I stopped when I felt my heart pounding as if someone was here who I want to be here and have wanted to be here.

"What are you thinking Alisha?" I told myself before shaking my head and pulling my hair strands behind my ear however I this time really felt my heart pounding while I felt a presence behind me.

Alisha, don't tell me that it's whom you think it is. Please tell me that there aren't anyone behind me because I am not in a state to face anyone right now. Furthermore, don't mess things up even more than they are because you still didn't forgot the pain a specific someone has given you.

I shook my head of all the thoughts I had and finally took a sip of my hot chocolate that's when I felt relief taking over me as the feeling of someone being here was gone, however the fragrance told otherwise.

I was beginning to feel cold out here so I walked out of the balcony and inside the living room and sat on the comfortable couch and pulled the comforter over me as I didn't feel sleepy and I didn't want to go to my room.

I sat in a "laying position" and played with the cup and didn't realise when I went in deep thoughts about a realization I wanted to feel relief over however I was bought out of my thoughts when I saw Ahs- No, Mr. Ahsaan coming and stood in front of me leaning against the wall while looking at me.

I being the one I was I began to have a staring competition with him until I felt these vivid black eyes darken which made me uncomfortable and I looked away while I sat up pulling my knees to my stomach while looking at my hot chocolate, I lost the appetite to drink however I wanted to drink it, because how can I say no to hot chocolate?

"We need to talk, Alisha!"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

I have waited for a long time now and it's time to end things one way or another. It has been five months and it's enough. At first I need to fulfill the promise I made Aliha then I will take care of Alisha.

What is it with this girl. Sometimes I feel like she is the most irritating and annoyed person on this planet however she sometimes do things or say things that makes me question if I have been early or have judged her too soon? The way Aliha told how Alisha advised her made me happy for the reason that she can be mature, although she still have a childish and stubborn side. When I came here and saw the way she fought with Aariz and the way she broke down in the videos, it made her strong mentally and that's why she have been doing things maturely. But I don't understand why she have used five months to take one decision. Of course I know that it's a decision that can change her life forever but it was for her own safety. If I wanted to then when she slapped me I could have been harsh and just throw my decision at her or when she ran away I could do it there too but the way she was getting punished by the guards in the basement didn't let me do it, it would surely let my pride down but I will never do that to anyone. Sometimes she is like Naira but my Naira is unique. She is small and fragile but she surely is understandable and mature maybe it's because she have been in this environment since childhood while it's the opposite with Alisha. It's high time now and I have other things to concentrate on after this so it's better we hurry now or else it would be too late.

Walking away from the balcony where Alisha was standing I took out my phone and called Ali and gave him some strict orders and then told him to wait for my next phone call before I cut it and walked inside the living room where Alisha now was laying while being in deep thoughts.

I walked in front of her and leaned against the wall when she realized that I was standing in front of her she looked at me while I looked at her trying to find some answers for what she was thinking about however there was something in these hazel brown eyes that was telling me something I shouldn't care about or concern about. It was like she was hiding something from me and that was made clear by her when she looked away from me and looked down.

"We need to talk, Alisha!"

When I said those words she immediately looked up and her expression told that she wanted to be five feet under the ground which made me smile innerly at her behaviour.

"W-what talk?" I heard her ask while I walked up to her and sat down on the couch right in front of her which eventually made her lean in towards the couch trying to avoid me however I took a grip of her wrist so she couldn't move any further.

"Avoiding me, aren't you?" I asked her while taking the cup of hot chocolate out of her other hand and placing it on the coffeé table while she tighten her grip around the comforter even more.

I do have an effect on her. I know that I bother her and it was clear in the video however I want to see it live. A small smirk made it's way up to my lips thinking about the evil plan I was going to execute on her.

Signalling the guards, I dismissed them whereafter I extended my hand to the side of her hair before stroking it and then pulling a few strand of her hair behind her ear while I noticed that she shut her eyes tightly.

"I- I am n-not avoi-avoiding any-anyone" She said stuttering.

Let's continue it then.

"Anyone but me" I stated holding the side of her face stroking her cheek and that was when she took a hold of my wrist to remove my hand, however she didn't look me in the eyes.

"I-I am n-not" she whispered looking at her lap.

"You are!" I stated, placing my hand on the side of her waist

She shook her head and said "I am n-not"

"Are you sure?" I whispered in her ear before placing my forehead against hers and she pulled away and nodded immediately "Yes" before trying to back away however I stopped her and moved myself in towards her.

"Then why aren't you looking me in the eyes?" I asked her the tricky question which she wouldn't be able to answer.

There were silence between us. The only thing that can be heard is her pounding heart and the uneven breathings of her.

Shall I tease her further or let her go?

"Alisha?" I called her out in a whisper while crossing the last distance between us. Now you are trapped between me and the couch. You won't be able to leave me without answering my questions.

"Wh-what a-are you do-doing?" She asked still stuttering.

I don't know why but I feel happy when I see her stuttering by the effect I am having upon her.

"Look me in the eyes when I talk to you" I told her while taking a grip on her chin and making her face me, however she denied to look at me and looked at my shoulder.

"Alisha, you are avoiding me otherwise you would have made eye contact with me!" I told her caressing her cheek which she again took a hold of my wrist to remove my hand however I grabbed her arm and put it behind her back. This sudden movement made her look at me with wide eyes.

"There we go. Now tell me" I told her while she used her other hand to free her first one.

"I am warning you" I told her calmly while enjoying looking at her efforts but she didn't answer.

Waiting for her answer while she was struggling I got enough so I took her other hand behind her back too, whereafter I placed my head on her shoulder.

"S-Stop" she whispered trying to free her hand.

"Why don't you look me in the eyes?" I asked her pulling away from her shoulder.

I felt her taking in a deep breathe before she looked up at me in the eyes " I am" She responded.

If you hide it or not I am able to see that you are hurt. It isn't that hard for me to read your eyes, Alisha.

I slowly leaned in towards her still looking in her eyes while she slowly backed away until she couldn't anymore. I placed my forehead upon hers and closed my eyes before asking her the question I came to ask her.

"Miss Alisha Khan, would you like to have a conversation with Aliha?"

Once those words left my mouth there were silence. Silence, because she had to take in what I said "Wh-what did you s-say?" She inquired.

"Would you like to have a conversation with Aliha?" I asked her again while letting go of her wrists and then pulling away from her while she on the other hand stood up and began squealing.

"Y-you are lying to me, aren't you?" She asked me to make sure that she was hearing it right or not. I shook my head "I don't lie, ragazza di fuoco (fire girl)" I said knowing that she won't understand the last part.

"Oh my, Oh my god I can't believe it. You were gone from here to safe her. Om my, you fulfilled your promise, Ahsaan. Aliha, my friend. She is safe." Alisha squealed jumping around in happiness however what she did next made me stunned.

"Thank you. Thank you so very much" She said with enthusiasm while putting her arms around my neck and hugging me, tight. Really tight.

"Thank you Ahsaan, for fulfilling your promise" She whispered still embracing me which made me smile.

I never thought that I will say this about you Alisha, but you are screwed.

I smiled before placing both my hands on her lower back, hugging her back.

"Your Welcome" I whispered into her ear when I felt her body stiffen and I chuckled as it first was now the realization hit her and she realized that she was hugging me.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 111 22
Where a nasty breakup brings Alyiah closer to someone. "Don't cry over that idiot," his voice was muffled by my hair. "I'm trying not to," my voice w...
Unmask By L.E.S

Non-Fiction

1.6K 274 22
"You trust me, don't you?" he says with a smile, that smile. It had fooled everyone, even me at some point, and for the first time I want to scream w...
4.2M 148K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.2K 4 64
"You shouldn't have done that!" she shouted as her eyes began glistering "you lost that right years ago, don't you ever touch me again" Her words wer...