Zenix X reader: Childhood lo...

By Jess_Luck

Y/N is Gene and Dantes sister. She has been best friend with Zenix since she was very young but they lost tou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15: Gensha love
Chapter 16: Garlyn sailed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Book 2
1.1K reads

Chapter 14: Zanvis is happening

691 12 23
By Jess_Luck

~Y/N P.O.V~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my ships will sail. So to tell you my ships are: Zanvis/ Gensha/ Danicole/ Garlyn and Aarmau. I dragged Zenix over with me to the beach.

"Y/N slow down" Zenix tell me and I stop.

"Zenix my ships" I whine and he sighs. I pick up the pace and arrive at the beach. I look around. Zane is blushing because Travis was showing off his abs. I am so going to make Zanvis happen.

~Travis's P.O.V~ (Whenever she gets them together its one of their P.O.V)

I was showing off my abs to Zane and his face was red. I really like Zane, hes adorable but also very shy. Yes I'm also shy but Dante thought me a few things. I've been trying them on Zane. I was talking to Zane when Y/N walked over looking excited. Oh this can't be good.

"Travis can I talk to you?" She asked me and she dragged me farther from Zane.

"Yes Y/N whats wrong" I ask. Y/N is one of my not alone buddy.

"Do you like Zane?" She ask and I blushed. How did she know?

"y-yes w-why?" I ask stuttering.

"Because I want you to make Zanvis happen" She tolled at me and everyone looked at her. They must think shes crazy.

"But how? Zane probably doesn't like me like that" I whisper to her. I don't want anyone to look at me.

"Travis are you blind. Zane obviously is crushing on you" Y/N says and my eyes widen.

"Really how can you tell" I obviously can't.

"He was blushing when you were showing off your abs. Your so cute together" She said trying not to fangirl.

"Okay I will tell him, thanks Y/N" I say smiling.

"Anything for a friend" She walks away and I go see Zane. He was on his phone but got off as soon as he saw me. He smiled hes so cute.

"Hey Travis" He tried to act cool.

"Zane can I speak to you?" I ask him and he nods.

"Zane I like you, Like I have a crush on you so I'm asking this. Zane will you be my boyfriend" I ask hoping he says yes.

"Travis...I...Yes I like you too" Zane says and I kiss him. His lips are soft.

~Y/N P.O.V~

Yesssssssssssssss Zanvis happened. I'm literally fangirling. I can't stop. They are so cute and they are kissing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Zenix brought me back to the house-thing and we cuddled on the couch. He trying to calm me down. Hes such a good boyfriend.

AN: So Zanvis is now a thing. Anyway once I'm done this book I will be making books for all my ships. and this one will be on of them. This is how Zanvis became a thing. Next is Gensha Y/N own brother.

Word count: 448 words

~Mika-Chan out Nya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 16
Oki!! This is book 2 so I suggest if you haven't seen the first book, go read it! This is your last year at Phoenix drop high! You and Gene are still...
9.4K 196 32
After high school, Y/N and Zenix broke up. They went to different colleges and never saw each other. Then Y/N comes to Mystreet where all her friends...
4.5K 142 62
Y/n was in a car crash with her Brother, Gene Black. She and her brother Gene were sent to a hospital. Gene had minor injuries while Y/n has to go to...
86K 2.2K 23
{ SO PROUD I'M DOING THIS HUEHUE} [RECOMMEND FOR GIRLS AND GENE LOVERS LIKE ME] Summary: Y/N was new to highschool and wanted to start over your l...