Chapter 5

hopefully you know it but now.

~Y/N P.O.V~

Zenix followed me to the bathroom. He called my name and my head shot up. He saw the tears in my eyes, I was crying because he was with Sasha and not me.

"Zenix...why are you here you should be with Sasha?" I say hugging my knees to my chest.

"I'm here because your my best friend and I care about you" He said coming over to comfort me. I hugged him and sobbed into his chest.

"Shhh Y/N why are you crying? I want to see your beautiful smile" Zenix says in my ear while rubbing my back. He thinks my smile is beautiful. I blushed at his words and stopped sobbing. I pulled back from our hug.

"Zenix thank you" I say looking into his eyes.

"Anything for you" He said and he was leaning in closer to me. Was he going to kiss me?

"Oh Y/N what did you mean when you said I should be with Sasha right now" He pulled back and the moment we almost had was over.

"Well she's your crush you should be with her" I tell him and he looks at me confused.

"Y/N Sasha isn't my crush. Why would you think that?" He said laughing. I blushed from embarrassment.

"Because everything you described your crush as is everything Sasha is" I say looking down.

"Y/N Sasha isn't my crush" He said reassuring me. Shes not? I'm so happy right now. But wait if Sasha isn't his crush then who is?

"Zenix Who is?" I ask him

~Zenix P.O.V~

Y/N was crying so I went up to her and comforted her. I don't like seeing her cry. Her beautiful smile is gone and her sparkling E/C eyes are red.

"Zenix thank you" She said breaking our hug and looking into my eyes.

"Anything for you" I said before thinking of what I was saying. I was leaning in OMI I can't kiss her. What if she doesn't feel the same way? She vulnerable right now and I can't take advantage of that. Before I go any further into the almost kiss I ask her a question.

"Oh Y/N want did you mean when you said I should be with Sasha right now?" I said leaning back breaking our so called moment.

"Well she's your crush you should be with her" Y/N said and I look at her confused. She thinks I have a crush on Sasha. I have a crush on her.

"Y/N Sasha isn't my crush. Why would you think that" I say laughing. She blushes from embarrassment. She cute when she blushes.

"Because everything you described your crush as is everything Sasha is" Y/N said looking down.

"Y/N Sasha isn't my crush" I say reassuring her.

"Zenix Who is?" She ask me and I froze. I can't tell her my crush is her. She will look at me differently.

"Umm...u-uh well you see" I say being interrupted by Gene.

"Hey you two the movies over and we are heading home" He said saving me from revealing my feelings. I will need to thank him later. We got up off the floor and Gene stop me to talk.

"So you dating yet" He whisper to me and I blush.

"No why would we" I say and he looks at me with a 'are you serious look'.

"Gene...no you didn't...no wonder Sasha was acting weird you came up with a plan didn't you. tell me" I start to yell at him.

"Yes we made a plan Sasha was going to show interest in you then break your heart. Y/N would help you threw the heart break and she would fall for you" He told me his plan.

"Gene your plan would never work. I don't like Sasha like that and I wouldn't date her. Gene I know you want me to be with your sister but plz let me ask her on my own" I tell him walking out and going to the car with everyone. 

AN: Zenix and Y/N almost kissed but at least she found out the truth. Gene explain everything his plan failed. But what will happen to Zenix and Y/N now?

Word count: 675 words

~Mika-Chan