Chapter 8

F/M: Favorite movie

~Zenix P.O.V~

Y/N invited me over. Yes I've been there before but that was before and to hang with Gene not Y/N. Alone. I was very nervous walking over to the house that I've been a million times before. I knock slowly and Y/N answers. She lets me in and then we go upstairs.

"So this is my room" She says and I laugh. She showing me around the house. She so cute.

"Y/N I've been here before a lot of times actually" I tell her and she blushes. She probably embarrassed.

"Oups I forgot heh" She laughs nervously. So she nervous too. I wonder why? We sat on her bed and there was and awkward silence.

"Soo"She says twirling her hair.

"Soo...want to watch a movie?" I propose to her and she nods going to her TV. Lets see whats on Netflix. We picked our favorite movie F/M. We were watching the movie, then I felt something on my shoulder. I looked down and saw Y/N sleeping on my shoulder. Shes so cute when she sleeps. I moved us up more on the bed and continued watching the movie. Later on I fell asleep with Y/N's head on my chest. I wrapped her in my arms.

~Y/N P.O.V~

I woke up because the annoying sun. I checked the time and it was 10:00 Am. I decided it was time to wake up. I tried moving but I was stuck. I looked down to see whats keeping me down. And i saw two arms around me. Who is holding me, Who in my room? I looked up to see Zenix. OMI he slept here last night. I remember we were watching a movie. I guess I fell asleep then he did after. I wanted to move but I didn't want to wake Zenix. I tried slipping away but I woke him up.

"Where are you going beautiful?" Sleepy Zenix said and I blushed. Zenix relisted me from his grasp and shot up.

"Did I just say that?" He looked at my face then blushed. Yes he called me beautiful.

"You did" I tell him and he scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh umm well you are beautiful. So how did you sleep?" He said changing the subject. I giggled and said.

"Good your very warm" I tell him and he blushes red.

"Oh ehh well" He said nervously. Then my door swung open and their stood Gene. I looked at Zenix nervously. He was not supposed to be in my room.

"So you did it?" Gene ask Zenix and I was confused. Do what?

"No I told you I would when I felt like it" Zenix tells Gene. Am I the only one that has no idea whats up?

"Do what?" I ask the boys and Zenix looks at Gene then back at me. Before they could answer Sasha walked in.

"OMI Zenix you did it. How did it go?" She ask and again I'm confuse.

"No I didn't we were just watching a movie and we feel asleep" Zenix explains. Wait their talking about us.

"Can somebody plz explain? What is going on?" I ask and everyone looks at Zenix.

"Zenix I think you should do it now" Gene and Sasha leaves the room. Leaving me and Zenix to talk. Why is everyone acting weird?

AN: Welp Y/N is very confused. Gene, Sasha and Zenix are acting weird wonder Why? Next chapter things go down. Will Zenix finally tell Y/N of his feelings for her? Will she feel the same way? Keep reading

Word count: 575 words

~Mika-chan