Chapter 9

~Y/N P.O.V~

"What were Gene and Sasha talking about?" I ask Zenix and he was shaking. Is he okay?

"Y/N I need to tell you something but I don't want to do it here. Can you meet me at the park by 4 PM" Zenix asks me and I nodded.

"I will but you better explain. I'm very confuse" I say and Zenix leaves my room. Why is everyone acting so weird.

~Zenix P.O.V~

I walked downstairs and saw Gene and Sasha. I motion for them to follow me. We went outside.

"Did you tell her? How did it go? Are you dating now?" Sasha kept asking questions. She very annoying.

"I did not ask her. But thanks to you shes confuse. Now I need your help. I want to tell Y/N everything tonight now follow me" I tell them and they follow, we go to the park to set this all up. I hope she will like it. I hope she feels the same way? All my questions will be answered tonight.

~Gene P.O.V.~

Zenix is so annoying. Why doesn't he just tell her? She obviously likes him back. My sister use to talk about Zenix all the time. They are best friends but you can tell they both love each other. That day of school when they bumped into each other I and probably everyone else saw the spark. They don't know it but they both love each other. That's why Zenix is annoying like just tell my sister how you feel. Zenix brought us to the park and we helped him set up for the surprise hes giving Y/N. I can't wait till he tells her.

~Y/N P.O.V~

Zenix left me with plenty of questions. I wonder what Gene and Sasha were talking about? Why would Zenix want me to go to the park? I got out of bed and texted the girls. I want some advice from them.

Y-Y/N, A-Aphmau, K-Katelyn, KC-Kawaii-chan, N-Nicole

Y: Hey girls I need your help

A: Whats up Y/N?

K: Ya it's like 12 pm

KC: Kawaii-chan wants to know whats wrong with Y/N-Chan

Y: Well, last night Zenix and I were watching a movie and we feel asleep. This morning Gene and Sasha were asking if he did it and I was confused then Zenix told me to meet him at the park at 4PM

KC: OMI Aphmau-Senpai our ship

A: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy I'm going to die of fangirling

Y: Why are you fangirling?

K: They ship you and Zenix

Y: W-w-what! they do?

N: What did I miss?

K: I'll tell you later

N:KK

Y: Guys I need help could you come over?

A: I can definitely

KC: Me too

Y: Great now anybody who is not them

K: I'll come I don't want them to hurt you

A: We would never

Y: See you later

A: Bye ;)

KC: Bye Y/N-Chan

K: Bye Y/N

N: Bye girls

I waited for the girls to come and shortly after they do. Aphmau and Kawaii-chan keep screaming while helping and Katelyn calms them down.

AN: Y/N meeting Zenix at the park. What will he tell her? Will he explain everything? Also Gene is very impatient.

Word count: 500 words

~Mika-Chan