Chapter 11

~Y/N P.O.V~

Zenix and I spent most of the night at the park in each others arms. It was nice hearing his heart beat. His heart beats for me. After a while Zenix brought me home and stayed the night again. I woke up in Zenix's arms. I love walking up like this. I could get use to this.

"Morning beautiful" Zenix says to me and I blush. I'm not sure I'm ever going to get use to him calling me beautiful.

"Morning" I giggle from his breath on my neck. Zenix kisses my neck and it tickles.

"Zenix stop that tickles" I giggle and he stops.

"Come on your no fun" Zenix complains

"Zenix we need to get ready for school" I tell him and he pouts.

"But I don't wanna" He's acting like a child.

"If you get ready for school I'll give you kisses" I tell him and he jumps up. I laugh at his adorableness. We get dress for school and go downstairs to be greeted by my brothers. I forgot they were here.

"Hey Y/N, Hey Zenix" Gene says teasingly.

"Gene be nice" I scowl him.

"Hey hes my best friend" Gene says defensively. I roll my eyes and we sit down with them. We ate breakfast and walked to school. Me and Zenix walked hand in hand. When we arrived everyone looked at us, Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau started fangirling and so did Sasha.

"OMI Kawaii-Chan's ship is sailing ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Kawaii-Chan screams and Aphmau was jumping. We just ignored them and headed to class. Zenix pulled me to another hall before we went to class.

"Zenix we will be late. What are you doing?" I ask him and he smirks. Darn I forgot I owe him kisses.

"Zenix not now we are in school" I say swatting him away.

"You promised, I got dress like you asked and I'm craving your lips" He tells me making me blush.

"Fine" I agree and he smashes his lips to mine. I admittedly kiss back, his lips are so soft. I've dreamed of kissing him a hundred times. We pull away and we smile.

"Wow now I'm glad I gave you that reword" I smile at him and he wraps me in his arms.

"You know I love you right" He tells me and I lean on his shoulder.

"I love you too" I pull him in for another kiss. We release and headed to class. Zenix is the best boyfriend a girl can have.

AN: Zenix and Y/N are so cute. Especially Zenix when he didn't want to get dress. kisses always works. Next Chapter will be two months later and every chapter after that they are going to be on vacation. Yes I know they are in high school but Zenix is taking Y/N and all his friends to an island of Love. Can you guess which one.

Word count: 464 words

~Mika-Chan