Chapter 14: Zanvis is happening

~Y/N P.O.V~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my ships will sail. So to tell you my ships are: Zanvis/ Gensha/ Danicole/ Garlyn and Aarmau. I dragged Zenix over with me to the beach.

"Y/N slow down" Zenix tell me and I stop.

"Zenix my ships" I whine and he sighs. I pick up the pace and arrive at the beach. I look around. Zane is blushing because Travis was showing off his abs. I am so going to make Zanvis happen.

~Travis's P.O.V~ (Whenever she gets them together its one of their P.O.V)

I was showing off my abs to Zane and his face was red. I really like Zane, hes adorable but also very shy. Yes I'm also shy but Dante thought me a few things. I've been trying them on Zane. I was talking to Zane when Y/N walked over looking excited. Oh this can't be good.

"Travis can I talk to you?" She asked me and she dragged me farther from Zane.

"Yes Y/N whats wrong" I ask. Y/N is one of my not alone buddy.

"Do you like Zane?" She ask and I blushed. How did she know?

"y-yes w-why?" I ask stuttering.

"Because I want you to make Zanvis happen" She tolled at me and everyone looked at her. They must think shes crazy.

"But how? Zane probably doesn't like me like that" I whisper to her. I don't want anyone to look at me.

"Travis are you blind. Zane obviously is crushing on you" Y/N says and my eyes widen.

"Really how can you tell" I obviously can't.

"He was blushing when you were showing off your abs. Your so cute together" She said trying not to fangirl.

"Okay I will tell him, thanks Y/N" I say smiling.

"Anything for a friend" She walks away and I go see Zane. He was on his phone but got off as soon as he saw me. He smiled hes so cute.

"Hey Travis" He tried to act cool.

"Zane can I speak to you?" I ask him and he nods.

"Zane I like you, Like I have a crush on you so I'm asking this. Zane will you be my boyfriend" I ask hoping he says yes.

"Travis...I...Yes I like you too" Zane says and I kiss him. His lips are soft.

~Y/N P.O.V~

Yesssssssssssssss Zanvis happened. I'm literally fangirling. I can't stop. They are so cute and they are kissing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Zenix brought me back to the house-thing and we cuddled on the couch. He trying to calm me down. Hes such a good boyfriend.

AN: So Zanvis is now a thing. Anyway once I'm done this book I will be making books for all my ships. and this one will be on of them. This is how Zanvis became a thing. Next is Gensha Y/N own brother.

Word count: 448 words

~Mika-Chan out Nya