Chapter 13

~Y/N P.O.V~

Today we are heading to the airport for our trip to Love-love paradise. I still can't believe Zenix is taking me. I love him so much. I got dress and packed my suitcase and headed downstairs.

"Hey Gene, hey Dante ready to go" I ask the boys. They look tired.

"Yea even thought it's early" Gene complained and I laugh.

"You don't need to come Gene" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I need to come I need to watch you and Zenix" He says. Yes me and Zenix are sharing a room in Love-love paradise, but we've done it before.

"Yea that and seeing Sasha in a bikini" I tease him. Gene has a big crush on Sasha and she obviously does to. Gene face flushed red while me and Dante laughed. We went to eat breakfast and then headed to the airport. I saw Zenix and ran over.

"Hey babe miss me that much" Zenix kissed me setting me down.

"I miss you every minute that I'm not with you" I tell him looking into his eyes.

"I miss you too" He says hugging me. Yes we are that type of couple. I looked around us and see: Aphmau , Aaron (They are so cute), Zane, Travis, Dante, Nicole, Katelyn, Kawaii-chan, Garroth, Laurance, Gene and Sasha. Everyone looks tired. Except for me I can't wait till we arrive.

"Our friends are so adorable, especially the one's that crush on each other." I tell Zenix and he gives me a face.

"Y/N no you are not playing match maker" Zenix tells me and I smirk.

"Your not going to listen to me are you?" He asks.

"Nope my ships will sail" I scream at Zenix.

"Okay fine I'll help who first?" He ask and I pointed to Katelyn and Garroth. Zenix agrees and we get on the plane. I have a plan.

~Time skip~ Zenix P.O.V

Y/N is going to play match maker again. She so cute when she's excited I can't help but be okay with this. We arrive at Love-Love Paradise and we are taken to our house-thing. Y/N made an announcement. Oh boy I wonder what she will say.

"Everyone listen up, their are 7 rooms. So two for each room. Pick your partner and go find a room" Y/N said and everyone looked for someone.

Aaron went with Aphmau because he doesn't know anyone else. The boys weren't happy about that and Katelyn was apposed to the idea. Of course nothing will happen we are only in high school and Aaron's a nice guy.

Katelyn went with Nicole, they are best friends. Dante was upset, he wanted to share a room with Nicole.

Dante and Gene shared a room because they are brothers.

Sasha went with Kawaii-chan because she was the only other girl.

Garroth and Laurance bunked together. They are bros anyway.

Zane and Travis are bunking together. It's cute because Zane was blushing. He likes Travis.

Then finally it was me and Y/N. I can't wait to snuggle with her. We rushed to our rooms to unpack then we hit the beach.

AN: They made it to Love-love paradise. Y/N wanted the crushes to share a room but the crew had other plans. The only people that actually like each other that are rooming together are Aamau, Zanvis and (ship name with Zenix).

Word count: 543 words

~Mika-Chan .... Nya