Chapter 12

AN: Yes this book takes place in Phoenix Drop but they are going to Love love Paradise.

~2 months later~ ~Zenix P.O.V~

I've been dating the woman I love the most in the world for 2 months now. Y/N and I have been so happy for the entire time. Today's our 2 month anniversary and I want to do something special for her. I ask Gene,Dante,Sasha,Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan to help me. They happily accepted and we are planing the surprise. I want to bring her somewhere. We finally found and bought (With the help of our parents) tickets to Love-love Paradise. I texted Y/N to tell her to meet me at the park.

Y-Y/N, Z-Zenix

Z: Meet me at the park

Y: Okay see you

Z: Love you

Y: Love you too

~Y/N P.O.V~

Zenix texted me to go to the park. He probably has a 2 month anniversary surprise for me. I get ready and walk over to the park. I saw Zenix and ran up to him.

"Hey" I hug him from behind

"Hey you I need to tell you something" Zenix tell me

"Whats up?" I ask him and he pulled me to face him. He smiled looking at me.

"I'm taken you to...Wait for it....Love-love Paradise" He tells me and I fangirl while jumping into his arms.

"Really thank you thank you. I love you so much" I yell kissing Zenix.

"Hey you didn't love me before" He fakes pout.

"Of course I did. I've always love you" I tell him. We pull away and race to our houses. I can't wait.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter they leave for love love paradise. And in Chapter 14 you will see my ships. Y/N will be making her ships sail.

Word count: 285 words

~Mika-Chan