Chapter 4

Y/N: Your name

F/C: Favorite color

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

~Y/N P.O.V~

I spent most of my afternoon finding an outfit. I wanted something casual but cute. Something cute but not trying to hard. Something that shows I tried but not too much. Finally I found something. I hope Zenix will like it. No Y/N stop he likes Sasha he told you so. Just by the description he's basically in love with her. I walked downstairs and Gene was waiting.

"It took you long enough" He complained walking to his car.

"I'm sorry but girls take time to get ready" I tell him

"That why I hate having a sister" He said and I hit him

"Hey I'm the best sister ever" I yell at him and he hugs me.

"Yea your pretty cool for being a girl" We got into the car and headed off to the movies.

~Time skip~

~Zenix P.O.V~

We were at the movies waiting for Gene. Man he takes forever. Then he final arrived and I froze. Gene walked in with Y/N. What is she doing here? She not suppose to be here? I started blushing at the sight of her.

"Hey guys" Gene said walking up to us.

"Hey Gene, Y/N" Sasha greets them and I stay silent. I'm staring at her, she looks beautiful.

"Zenix you okay?" Y/N asks me and I get snapped out of my fantasy.

"Yea I'm fine" I blush at her noticing me.

"Okay time for the movie come on Zenix~" Sasha said singing my name. Why did she say my name like that? I followed Sasha to the theater and took a seat. Sasha sat next to me. Shes acting very strange.

~Y/N P.O.V.~

Sasha was making Zenix follow her, I know he has a crush on her but he didn't need to follow her like a dog. I went to sit with Gene because I couldn't look at them without almost crying. At least he's happy with Sasha.

"Sis you okay?" Gene asked me.

"Yea I'm perfectly fine" I say and he shrugged it off. I wish Dante was here, he would at least let me talk about it. I tried watching the movie but Zenix and Sasha were distracting me. At one point Sasha leaned on Zenix shoulder. When she did that I bolted out of the theater running to the bathroom.

~Zenix P.O.V~

Sasha acting really weird, shes talking to me like a girl would speak to a guy they like. Wait does Sasha like me that way? We were watching the movie and then Sasha put her head on my shoulder. I was taken aback by what she did. I looked behind me to see if Y/N was okay. I saw her bursting out of the theater. Why was she running? I followed her and found her in the bathroom.

"Y/N you okay?" I asked and her head shot up.

"Zenix...

AN: Sasha is really good at acting Y/N believed them. But now she upset and Zenix is coming to comfort her. Also Zenix is in the bathroom like umm boy your in the girls bathroom. LOL

Word count: 500 words

~Mika-Chan