Chapter 7

~Y/N P.O.V~

Yesterday was fun. I spent the whole day with Zenix. Yes it was awkward at the beginning but after playing video games for an hour, it was just like old times. Today is Saturday and I'm hanging out at home with Dante. We were watching TV while Dante was on the phone.

"Yea Kawaii-chan everything is cool...no you don't need to come ov-" Kawaii-chan hanged up on Dante. I guess she's coming over. Yay I love hanging with KC. She's adorable and her sweets taste so good. We heard a knock at the door and I went to answer it. To my surprise it was Nicole. Oh no this can't be good.

"Dante it's for you" I shout giggling at him. He screwed up.

"Hey K-Nicole what are you doing here" His eyes widen seeing her. I guess he forgot he invited her earlier.

"You invited me over to hang" She says walking in. Dante's face is priceless. This is what he gets for dating two girls. Nicole walked in and went to the living room. I sat next to her and we started talking.

"Is he going to unfreeze soon?" Nicole asked me motioning to the frozen Dante.

"Eventually. Especially when the other gets here" I muttered the last part to myself. Then we heard a knock at the door. Oh look Kawaii-chan is here. I still can't believe Dante is playing with both of their feelings.

"Kawaii-chan what are you doing here?" Nicole ask going to hug KC. Dante is unable to speak or move. he's scared. Might as well save him.

"I invited her, come on KC lets go make sweets" I said running to the kitchen.

"but Kawaii-chan came to-" She said and I cut her off.

"But sweets" She comes to the kitchen leaving Dante and Nicole confused. Me and KC baked for hours. Eventually Nicole left and then Kawaii-chan. I feel sorry for her, she came to hang with Dante but Nicole got all the time.

"Thank you sis, you saved me" Dante tells me walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah but I still hate you, your playing with wonderful girls feelings" I slap him and he looks at me.

"I know but I like them both" He wines.

"Dante you need to chose: Danicole or Dante-chan" I tell him fangirling a little. I ship Danicole.

"I'm going to bed" He says leaving me alone and bored. I decided I will text Zenix, see if he wants to hang out.

Z-Zenix, Y-Y/N

Y: Hey Zenix you up?

Z: Yea. Why?

Y: Want to hang out? I'm bored.

Z: Sure. Where though?

Y: We could hang at my place.

Z: Okay be there soon.

I turned off my phone and realized something. I invited Zenix over to my house. I'm freaking out. Yes hes came over a million times before but back then I didn't have a crush on him. I ran upstairs to change into something more presentable.

AN: A little brother-sister time but of course it's Dante and his girlfriends came over.  He needs to learn not to use girls. Also I ship Danicole because in mystreet hes dating her and they are cute. But Dante is still horrible for playing them. In a later chapter you will find out Y/N ships which are my ships.

Word count: 533 words.

~Mika-chan