Chapter 2

Y/N: Your name

F/C: Favorite color

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

~Zenix P.O.V~

When I walked over to the table after running into Y/N, Gene looked at me very carefully. He was searching for something.

"Are you ok? Why are you looking at me?" I ask both of them.

"Zenix. Why didn't you tell us?" Sasha said smirking. What is going on?

"What do you mean?" I say nervously. I didn't do anything?

"You like Genes sister" Sasha said in a teasing tone.

"What? n-n-o w-why w-w-would you think that" I stuttered into my sentence. I looked at Gene and he was okay, he wasn't mad. Why wasn't he hurting me?

"Zenix why are you lying to me and your self" Gene yelled at me. Hes mad that I don't like his sister like that? What?

"I'm not lying, I just ran into her and told her who I was" I say trying to calm Gene down.

"Don't worry Zenix if you like Y/N I'm happy for you. I want her to be happy and if you can make her happy then go for it. But let me tell you shes hard to get" Gene told me and I'm shock. He just gave me his blessing. I never told Y/N I had a crush on her because she was Gene's sister. Now he wants me to be with her.

"Well thanks Gene but Y/N would never like me" I say looking down. Before any of them could respond I got up and walked away.

~Y/N P.O.V~

Wow Zenix has changed since the last time I saw him. Hes taller,his hair is different and he looks like he isn't that fun, little guy that was my best friend. I guess high school changes you. I was walking to my next class when I saw Zenix kicking a locker, he looked upset. I walked up to him and he jumped.

"Sorry Zenix but are you okay? I ask making him look at me.

"I'm fine" He said and I looked at him. Hes lying to me.

"Zenix you were and still are my best friend. I know when your lying" I tell him and he sigh

"Fine, I'm having trouble. I like this girl but I don't know how to tell her" He says and my heart sinks. Zenix likes a girl. Welp since hes my friend I'm going to help him with this.

"Let me help you, tell me about this girl" I tell him and he became silent. Then he answers.

"Well she beautiful. She smart, she caring, she tough and I've known her for a long time" He describes the girl's personality and I know who she is. Zenix likes Sasha. Who wouldn't he shes amazing, everything I'm not. The bell rang making me and Zenix split up. Time for class.

AN: I hope you liked it. Zenix was obviously talking about Y/N at the end but she doesn't know that. Zenix also got Gene blessing sweet right. Genes a great big brother especially to his loved little sister. If you haven't found out yet Gene,Y/N,Zenix and Sasha go way back, since they were all kids.

Word count without AN: 450 words

Sorry for the short chapter.

~Mika-Chan