Reappearance

By lovejoon

How long a relationship is doesn't define the strength, if there's no loyalty and trust, it won't last long... More

REAPPEARANCE
REAPPEARANCE OST
PROLOGUE: First Step to the Future
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Author's Note
EPILOGUE: Our Future

Chapter Twenty-One

485 23 127
By lovejoon

Her feet moved faster than lightning, making her way to her bestfriend and gossip partner's house, Ha Narae.

She saw Narae watering her plants outside of her house. There were a lot of plants outside of her house which she won't pluck and cook, instead she will sell them and gain money.

"Hey! Narae!" Mrs.Yoo yelled her name, and it immediately caught Mrs.Ha's attention.

"Oh, Goo ah! You seem to be in a rush, what's wrong? Did your money get stolen again?" she placed her hand on Mrs.Yoo's shoulder after putting down her dark green coloured watering can on the ground.

"I have a hot news to tell you, aigoo!" her eyebrows were pulled to a frown as she put her hand on her forehead.

"Oh? Really? What is it?" Mrs.Ha's eyes widen in shock, as she pulled Mrs.Yoo's hands to a bench in front of her house for them to take a sit while gossiping.

"I met Seokjin just now to ask him about Sojung and the guy we saw her walking together with yesterday, do you remember that?"

There was a short silence between them as Mrs.Ha trying to recall back what she had saw. "Oh! Yeah, okay, then what did he say?" her eyes widened, too immersed in the story.

"It is indeed true that they have broken up! Aigoo, those two were so in love with each other I don't understand how they could split up just as soon as they arrived in Seoul!" she clapped her hands together in excitement over the disbelief.

"Oh my! Are you serious?! Did you ask him why did they break up?" her jaw dropped, but totally asking for more informations about them.

"I did, but he didn't give out a full answer and I was really confused with what he said," she frowned.

"What did he say? Tell me!"

"He said Sojung found someone better than him while still being together with him. Oh my, does that mean Sojung. . . .," there was a sudden pause, meeting Mrs.Ha's eyes who didn't seem to get the idea.

"What?"

Stepping into the scene was a figure walking towards the house. They had to stop their gossiping session and pretending to talk about politics out of a sudden. Their eyes moved to the person walking passing by their house, it was Minseok.

"It's him, it's him!" Mrs.Yoo whispered while slapping Mrs.Ha's hands. Minseok noticed their stares and gave them a friendly smile while bowing down.

"Hello," he greeted politely. They replied back with a motherly smile, before continuing their gossips just as soon as they made sure he had disappear from their sights.

"Continue where you stopped just now," Mrs.Ha said.

"Oh, yeah. I am not sure if what's on my mind is right but, you know, I'm always right in this kind of things," she continued.

"Aigoo! Just get to the point already!" Mrs.Ha complained when she didn't tell her what was on her mind.

"I think Sojung cheated on Seokjin. Aigoo, poor kid. I feel so bad for Seokjin! He deserves so much better in life," she let out sympathetic noises.

...

"Sojung, garden, now," Mrs.Kim's eyes met Sojung's, and anyone can sense the fierce in her eyes. Sojung who was reading a magazine in the living room with Minseok sitting next to her, surprised with her mother sudden approach.

"What?" she asked, shockingly with her eyes widen twice in size. She looked around and her mother was no longer there, and decided to just go to the mini garden at the back of their house where her mother planted various type of flowers. As soon as she pulled the back door open, she saw her mother staring at her with eyes full of fierce and pulled her arms akimbo.

"Why so sudden?" Sojung giggled.

"Your break up with Seokjin is a sudden. Why did you cheat on him? Tell me everything," Mrs.Kim met her eyes, which had widen again. She was surprised to know that her mother was aware of the cheating thing.

"H-how did you know that?" she stuttered.

"Seokjin told me on the night of my Chuseok dinner," she answered. Sojung was out of words, she was surprised to know that Seokjin was in town, and arrived there even before than she did.

"Stop putting on your wow-so-shock expression, I don't need any of them. I prefer if you tell me what had happened between both of you," her voice came out loud and clear.

"I. .I. .started dating Minseok while I was in a relationship with Seokjin. I have my reasons though," her eyes laid low, too afraid to meet her mother's which seemed like they were on fire.

"Yeah? What are your reasons? Tell me,"

"Mother, Seokjin didn't give the attention I was needed. I was very needy of attention. He didn't give me a call. I even saw him hanging out with another girl, I didn't know who she was. Minseok gave me everything," she lied. She knew and aware of the girl she saw Seokjin was hanging out with. It was Hoseok's sister and he even introduced him to her.

"Really? You're trying to run away from your mistakes now, aren't you?" Mrs.Kim still didn't take her eyes off of Sojung.

She didn't say a word. There was an awkward silence between them since Sojung didn't seem to think of a word to say.

"There is no excuse in cheating. Cheating, is cheating. There is no yes, there is no no. What you did is wrong, and it will always be wrong,"

"And I believe Seokjin will never do whatever you just said he did. He might have not ring you for a little while, and I'm sure he has his reasons," Mrs.Kim continued.

"He can have reasons but I can't? Mother!" Sojung protested.

"But he did not cheat," she spoke gravelly, and it totally shut Sojung down.

"Mother, I can't believe you didn't trust your own daughter. Is Seokjin your son? Am I adopted? Huh? Did you adopt me from under the bridge?" she grinned, and without a second she felt her left cheek stinging from a slap that her mother left on her cheek.

"I do trust my daughter, but I do not trust a cheater," she said low and rough, it was almost like a whisper. Mrs.Kim walked away from her daughter and walked into the house before slammed the door shut. Sojung was left sobbing in the garden.

...

"Eonnie," Somin walked into Sojung's bedroom, holding on the door's handle with her eyes focusing on Sojung who was on her phone.

"Yes, Somin?" she moved her focus on Somin who was frowning.

"You haven't took me for a walk in so long. I want to go out with you," she frowned.

Sojung giggled as she turned her phone off and put it in her jeans' pockets, before grabbing her pastel pink sweater and put it on. "Okay, let's go!" she said in an aegyo, while putting a fist up and Somin laced her fingers through Sojung's.

The weather was somehow refreshing. The cold and fresh village air could be felt brushing against her skin. There were pigeons eating breads that Mr.Park put on purpose outside of his house.

"Hello, sir," Sojung bowed down to him, who was sitting on a chair in front of his house.

"Oh, Sojung! Long time to see," he chuckled in his old man manly voice.

As she was walking passing by some of other houses, while talking to Somin about school and stuffs, she could hear chatters coming from the old ladies that were sitting in front of their houses.

Psst psst psst psst psst psst. . . .

She tried to ignore the chatters and gossips that were spreading around her. After she got scolded by her mother, she felt like the world was totally against her. Everything was down to her. Everything that people were talking about was an indirect to her.

She tried to think positive by thinking maybe they were talking about something else, but not anymore when she noticed all of the ladies were glaring at her like she was some sort of an animal that they were about to pounce on.

"Aigoo! Poor Kim Seokjin to be dating a cheater like her," an old lady let out a long sigh and she could hear it very well.

"Hey! She is in front of us!" the other lady whispered to the old lady who accidentally said it a little bit too loud. Sojung felt a lump in her throat, she wanted to run and disappear, she wished she didn't come back home. She didn't travel kilometres away to be facing this kind of treat from the neighbours.

Her mind was starting to think who could've spread the word around now that everyone knew about it.

Seokjin.
Kim Seokjin.
He's here.

"Kim Seokjin, you fucking prick," she whispered under her breath, clenching on her teeth.

...

He had folded all of his clothes back into his black bag. Today was the last day of him staying in town, he had to go back to the city today.

He grabbed a hold of his bag and put it on the couch, as his parents were getting ready because they wanted to send him to the station nearby. He could walk from home to the station but they refused him to do so, since they wanted to take the car and go with the longest road to the station just for spending a little bit more time with him for one last time.

"Mother! I'm going out for a walk, I'll be back any minute!" he shouted from downstairs and made his way to the front door before pushing it open.

There was a playground in the neighbourhood, it had left a lot of memories there. He decided to go for a visit and sat on the empty swing. There were nobody else in the playground other than him. He used his long legs to force the swing to move slowly.

His husky eyes moved around the playground, the swings, the benches, the merry-go-round, the slides, everything else that was there had a memory with them. His mind started to recall back how he used to eat ice creams with Sojung on the swing he was sitting on. This playground was their ultimate place for a date, but it broke his heart to think that maybe she brought someone else to the place now.

Same place, new person.

"Kim Seokjin,"

He turned around and saw her. A person he wished he never meet again, suddenly showed up in front of him.

Sojung made her way towards Seokjin with fierce in her eyes. Seokjin was confused with her sudden approach, and saw her walking towards him made his mind rushing with thoughts.

"Wha-,"
she slapped him, without him managing to say a word.

Seokjin felt his left cheek stinging and looked straight into Sojung's eyes. She was glaring up at him, and the coldness was clear in her eyes.

"What the fuck?" Seokjin frowned, with his hand on the cheek that she slapped.

"Why the fuck did you tell the neighbours about me cheating on you?" her voice came out low, and anyone can sense the coldness. But Seokjin wasn't triggered, he knew she was afraid and felt unsafe.

"Then what else should I say? 'Oh, no, we split up because of some misunderstanding'. Like that?" Seokjin grinned, trying to test her.

"Yes! Wow, now you know how to answer. Why? Is it so hard to answer that way?" Sojung shouted at his face, but Seokjin didn't flinch a bit.

"Oh, I am sorry I'm not much of a liar like you are. I think you're more comfortable answering that way," he suppressed a giggle. Sojung held her hand up high to slap his face but Seokjin immediately grabbed her wrist.

"What? You want to slap me? Again? Too bad you can't," he pushed her hand away from his face. Sojung placed a permanent frown on her face, she stared at him angrily.

"You're good at fighting back now, huh? What are you doing here?!"

"Yes, I secretly am. Oh, here? Just hanging out, why? Do you think I'm here to recall back all of our memories?" he paused.

"Oh, sorry to disappoint but I'm actually too busy to think about you lately," he forced a smile.

Seokjin glanced at his watch and excused himself as he said that he was going to be late.

"I have to get going now, or else I'm going to be late. You're taking too much of my time by talking to me. I don't know why I've always wasted my time when I'm with you," he shook his head while giggling and walked away from her face.

He could hear her screaming from his back, and he couldn't help but chuckled over her action.

...

He pulled the door open and saw all of the members in the van, some of them greeted him and some of them had fallen asleep. Especially Yoongi.

"Hello, hyung!" Hoseok greeted him cheerfully.

As he sat on his seat, Taehyung was asking everyone about their Chuseok celebration as he seemed to be in his brightest mood because he got to eat his Grandmother's delicious meals and got to meet all of his family members again.

"I worked on a new song," Yoongi said short. "Aigoo, Yoongi! It's one in a lifetime break but you were still working," Seokjin said laughingly.

"How's yours, Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked as he noticed that he was the only one left who didn't tell anything about his celebrations yet.

"Uh, I met Sojung," he said, and all of them gasped and moved their eyes on him.

"Then?"

"We talked," Seokjin said.

"And?" all of them said simultaneously.

"She slapped me," Seokjin smiled.

"What th-why did she slap you, hyung? That girl really is going over the line," Yoongi scoffed angrily. He seemed uninterested but as soon as Seokjin mentioned her name, he pushed his body from the seat and widen his eyes.

"She was mad because everyone in the neighbourhood knew she cheated on me," he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Namjoon asked, confusingly.

"It's obvious that she's afraid, I can see it in her eyes. Her boyfriend doesn't even know I was her boyfriend during the time they were dating,"

"He didn't?!" they yelled, and it echoed around the van.

"Hey, kids. Keep it down," Their manager said and they apologized immediately.

"He was also there, I met him at a convenience store and I heard him talking to another girl, which was not Sojung. He called the girl baby, poor Sojung," he grinned, lying that he felt sorry for her when he actually didn't.

He hadn't quite move on yet but he understood the idea of forgetting about a person who treated you like shit.

"Wait, hyung. Do you know what the girl he called baby name is?" Yoongi asked, his eyes widen in shock.

"Oh my, hyung. There's no fucking way. . .," said Taehyung, also with his eyes widen twice than its normal size. His gaze met Yoongi, only both of them knew about Yoongi bumping into Minseok with another girl who seemed familiar at Seoul Station a couple of days ago.

"Uh. . .Eunbi was her name. I think about it a lot, and I'm not sure if what is on my mind is the truth behind everything,"

"It might be," Yoongi and Taehyung said at the same time.

Seokjin who was sitting on the front seat turned his head to Yoongi and Taehyung who were sitting on the back. They looked at each other and exchange looks that nobody can guess what it was for.

"What do you mean it might be?" Seokjin raised his eyebrows.

"Hyung, who do you got in mind?" Taehyung placed his hand on his shoulder, his voice sounded serious.

"Hwang Eunbi, the trainee that transferred from BigHit to Source Music. Or. . .maybe Jung Eunbi, I don't know. Maybe both of them, who knows?" he said.

"Hyung, hyung, listen up. I bumped into Yoo Minseok the other day at Seoul Station, and he was holding a familiar looking girl's hand. I told Taehyung about it and we discussed about it throughout the whole journey from Seoul to Daegu, and we finally came up with an answer," Yoongi explained, and everyone was so immersed into his story.

"Wait, hyung, how can we not know about this? We were at Seoul Station too?" Jimin asked, and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Your train was thirty minutes earlier than us, idiot. Both of you had already left," he glared at Jimin.

"It was Hwang Eunbi who was intertwining fingers with Yoo Minseok that day," Taehyung said, and all of them looked at each other in shock.

Damn Kim Sojung, you have fucked up real bad.

■■■

triple updates in a week wauw amazing achievement ;)
truth has finally been told little by little and soon everyone will find out the truth
thanks a lot for reading pls vote, comment and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2.3K 31
Jin and Jungkook had to lose someone who meant a lot to them and chose not to start a relationship with anyone else. Until they finally met. Having a...
29.4K 2.1K 16
Ever since the day he walked through the front door of your cafe hand in hand with his sweet daughter on one gloomy afternoon in the middle of winter...
33.2K 2.4K 18
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung have grown up together along with other friends. A bond has been felt between them for years and they know deep down, th...
64.5K 4.4K 50
You love Jin. Jin loves you. Nothing else matters. What happens when you find out that love doesn't rule the world, money does? You were born for thi...