The purest - Chris Schistad #...

Autorstwa loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... Więcej

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 58.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 64.

2K 38 5
Autorstwa loveisweakness7

Onsdag 21:45

"Oh my god, Céleste !" Cried Olivia abruptly, making her way through the crowd of teenagers occupying the immense salon.

I left a chuckle as she stumbled on her feet before giving her an amused look aside when she dropped heavily at my side on the couch.

The twins Olivia and Noah had arrived earlier this morning and the boys had decided to take advantage of my uncle's absence and my aunt to organize a huge party.

I didn't know half the people present and again, the party seemed even worse than that back home.

A place in which Chris seemed to develop like a real fish in the water.

I shook my head by taking a sip of my red cup as Olivia threw herself into a drunken monologue about women's rights before searching for my current boyfriend across the body sea.

Ivanna had gone with a random guy in her room and Maksim and Enrik had sworn to me that they were going to show Chris how they were partying here.

Noah was with them, just like Mathias and Egil so I assumed that I didn't have to worry so much.

However, my conversation earlier this week with Ivanna had never really left my mind and those even with the advice of Eva and Noora.

Obviously, they had contradicted Ivanna's words by saying that I just had to trust Chris.

To be honest, it was what I had planned from the beginning but I couldn't help but feel this little spark of jealousy. Especially in specific cases like tonight.

I soon spotted his new blonde hair tips blended with his natural color making me immediately get up by wedging my cup between my teeth before giving a quick apologetic look at Olivia. "I'm going to see Chris."

Olivia immediately rolled her eyes shouting something about young love on the loud music letting me shake my head with a chuckle before trying to plow my way through the crowd.

Unfortunately, The Hills-Weekend resounded suddenly around the living room sending most teenagers into a frenzy of cheers and screams making my task to circulate through even more laborious.

And to make matters worse, I soon felt a hand closing around my wrist before I was pulled against the chest of an unknown guy.

I stiffened at once with wide eyes in discomfort before trying to get me out of his grasp as I could feel his hands now on my hips.

However, he didn't seem to understand my reluctance making me immediately seek help through the crowd.

My spongy brown eyes, plunged into boredom, soon made eye contact with the person I most desired at the moment.

Early enough, Chris put down the beer he was drinking on the billiard table and headed quickly towards me.

I stretched my hand straight away, trying to free myself from the pot of glue much too close to my posterior for my taste before releasing immediately a sigh of relief as Chris released me by giving a dark look on the guy behind me.

"Wow, what do you think you're doing ?"

"Back off, she's my girlfriend."

"Oh ... sorry."

The guy raised his hands as a sign of surrender before turning around to find an another girl, immediately causing me to turn back to Chris with a relieved smile. "Takk."

However, instead of answering me Chris suddenly caught my face in his hands before pressing his lips against mine with roughness.

At first I was caught off guard by the impromptu kiss, but I hastened to reply with the same fervor as I passed my hands through his soft, smooth hair.

He moaned right away in my mouth since that was his weak point making me immediately smile in the kiss before I detach to give him a look full of lust.

I was biting my lower lip in desire as I noticed Chris's pupils darken in response to my action.

I immediately left a smiling grin on my lips as I took his hand in mine before starting to walk backwards through the crowd pulling him with me.

I glanced over my shoulder and continued backing until we found ourselves in the corridor of our room.

Once I was sure the way was clear, I immediately let go of Chris's hand before quickly filling the space between us to connect my lips to his.

The kiss was powerful again and filled with passion as Chris let his hands drag along my body before suddenly getting me up from the ground.

I tightened my legs around his waist as he led us through our room before I landed on the floor.

Chris put a quick on my lips before letting a long sigh as he dropped back flat against our bed making me arch an eyebrow as he rubbed his eyes seeming exhausted.

However, I was not ready to leave him alone for the moment as I immediately walked between his legs, calling him out at once.

He positioned himself on his elbows with a look of expectancy in my direction letting me show a wide malicious smile before taking the bottom of my tee shirt to remove it.

I shook my long curls in my back as I dropped the thin cloth of cloth on the floor while Chris drank in my shape licking his lips.

I took advantage of his surprise to climb on his thighs before crossing my wrists behind his neck before attacking his neck.

The brown immediately threw back his head to the sensation of my teeth biting his skin before he grabbed my hips with a tight grip.

The sensation of his fingers digging in my skin heated of our previous kisses was both electrifying and painful amplifying the feeling of desire along my veins.

I immediately went up along his jaw with the tip of my tongue before supporting Chris's warm brown gaze.

Chris smirked at my actions before he let himself fall heavily on his back pulling me with him.

I left a chuckle as I darted with a short breath on his chest before raising my eyes to look at him maliciously at the sight of his swollen lips and his hair in disorder.

Chris immediately grabbed what I was doing immediately smile further before making me laugh further as he turned us around with a hoarse growl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag

Chrisschistad She's fucking hot and she's mine ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @bekind

@williammagnusson Frustrated bro ^^ 😝 😝 😃

@egil2000 OMG put clothes on Céleste !!!!!

@Ivanna98 You're too damn good, I hate you 😐 ^^

@loglady99 Oml you're going to look like an alien among the Nissens students !!!

@Sana_bakkoush You're even more tanned than me 😲

@ellevillevilde cute swimsuit 😊

@ Evamohn2 Girl I want to fuck you rn !!!!

@stae_vaere_chris sorry Eva but it's the job of Chris

@bekind Seriously Chris !!!!!

@chrisschistad lmao 😃 😃 @stae_vaere_chris

@stae_vaere_chris Don't worry I have your back twin name 😝

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bekind Nap time with bae 😉 ❤ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @chrisschistad

@loglady99 Aw that's so cute asf !!!

@Evamohn2 one wonders why they are so tired 😝

@Loglady99 lmao Eva 😃 😃 They have clothes on 😲

@Ivanna98 Ik !!!!! Why do you still have clothes ?!

@Egil2000 OMG I can't believe she's written this

@Mathiasbesttwin Me too!

@Twinny2 I'm gonna puke !!!

@bodyboy keep your clothes !!!

@Enrik97 Pleaseeeeee

@williammagnusson lmao I'm laugh so hard rn !!!

@williammagnusson Cockblocked by the family

@Twinny They don't do a very good job ^^

@twinny I saw Celeste and Chris leave the party early the other night

@bekind WTF OLIVIA !!!

@williammagnusson 😃 😃

@Loglady99 exposed by the family !!!!

@ellevilldevilde OMG did you get some Céleste ? 😉

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.6K 214 41
20 years. 3 life stages. 1 last chance to make it right. Can they fix the mistakes of the past and finally be together? Or is their love doomed to ne...
111K 2K 39
DRARRY One Shots. Enjoy. SMUT WARNING.
1.7M 47.6K 62
To love a psycho, a psycho you must become. // COMPLETED // {WARNING: This fiction contains extreme violence, drug abuse, explicit sexual content an...
442K 15.9K 95
"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of words, everything changed. ------------ ...