'Ex' Of The Billionaire

By rutuhaste

Sophiana or Sophie for short was married to the one and only heir of 'Black Co.' the leading computer hardwar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Notice
Notice

Notice

51.7K 477 6
By rutuhaste

Notice

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are all work of fiction. Everything in the story is according to the imagination of the author. Any resemblesen to any actual person, places or events etcs are all pure confidence.
This story is for entertainment purpose only written for authors satisfaction. If Any person is hurt or offend by the content in the story then we apologize.
Unauthorised used or duplication of any material in the story is not allowed. Piracy of this story is prohibitated. The person can be charged by law for it.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
2.2K 101 20
Lilith Blackwood survived nearly being killed by her abusive husband Christian. She woke up 3 days later in a hospital and found out she lost her u...
438K 4.7K 8
"You won't expect love from me and will please me whenever, wherever I want." *** Passionate bonds linger in their relation which are ignorant to bot...
7.2M 158K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...