The purest - Chris Schistad #...

By loveisweakness7

"Have you ever been in love ? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens... More

Whoa, big crack !!!!
Cast
Playlist
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
ACT 5.
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8.
Act 9.
Act 10.
Act 11.
Act 12.
Act 13.
Act 14.
Act 15.
Act 16.
Act 17.
Act 18.
Act 19.
Act 20.
Act 21.
Act 22.
Act 23.
Act 24.
Act 25 -Special Christmas-
Act 26 -Special Christmas-
Act 27 -Special Christmas-
Act 28 -Special Christmas-
Act 29.
Act 30.
Act 31.
Act 32.
Act 33.
Act 34.
Act 35.
Act 36.
Act 37.
Act 38.
Act 39.
Act 40.
Act 41.
Act 42.
Act 43.
Act 44.
Act 45.
Act 46.
Act 47.
Act 48.
Act 49.
Act 50.
Act 51.
Act 52.
Act 53.
Act 54.
Act 55
Act 56.
Act 57.
Act 59.
Act 60.
61.
Act 62.
Act 63.
Act 64.
Act 65.
Act 66.
Act 67.
Act 68
Act 69.
Act 70.
Act 71.
Act 72.
Act 73.
Act 74.
Act 75.
Act 76.
Act 77.
Act 78.
Act 79.
Act 80.
Act 81.
Act 82.
Act 83.
Act 84.
Act 85.
Act 86.
Act 87.
Act 88.
Act 89.
Act 90.
Act 91.
Act 92.
Act 93.
Act 94.
Act 95.
Act 96.
Act 97.
Act 98.
Act 99.
Act 100.
Act 101.
Act 102.
Act 103.
Act 104.
Act 105.
Act 106.
Act 107.
Act 108.
Act 109.
Act 110.
Act 111.
Act 112.
Act 113.
Act 114.
Act 115.
Act 116.
Act 117.
Act 118.
EPILOGUE

Act 58.

2.7K 54 31
By loveisweakness7

So this is the last chapter of this story :/

Enjoy it :)

Fredag ​​15:45

"Oops, is that your passport? It's kind of important to take a plane, right? "

"Céleste, give me that !" Warned William as he got up from his bed as he closed the last of his suitcases as I stood in a corner of his room.

I immediately crossed my arms on my chest with his passport in one hand and immediately shook my head as I walked out of his room. "Sorry, buddy. Not gonna happen. "

"Fuck! Céleste !" William shouted from his room as I walked through the luxurious apartment with the intention of going as far as possible.

Unfortunately my little plan was soon thwarted by the arrival of Chris.

The latter looked at me knowingly before sighing heavily by pulling the hood of his sweat out of his head. " What did you do ? "

"He will not leave the country. Not under my guard. Plus, it's cowardly to flee !" I shouted the last part over my shoulder for William before rolling my eyes on Chris as I heard the idiot in question go out into the living room.

"I don't run away, I'm going to work with my father."

"Right. Just at the same time things get complicated with Noora. How... convenient." I snapped sarcastically, giving a small grin on Chris's lips that he was still in front of me.

The latter exchanged a look with William over my shoulder, letting me already imagine their little silent conversation before he rested his perfect brown eyes on me. "Celeste, let him go."

"As fuck, I let him leave !" I laughed before making the mistake of pointing him out with William's passport. "You're supposed to be on my side. Girlfriend here. Idiot best friend on the other side."

"It's childish and you know it. "

"Yeah? Well suck for you to hang out with younger people."

Chris immediately gave me a barely impressed look before arcing an eyebrow. "You're only one year younger than us. "

I let out a frustrated growl before kicking my feet and giving a frustrated look at my annoying little boyfriend. "Stop contradicting all my arguments. "

Chris immediately rolled his eyes before taking advantage of my distraction to take William's passport from my hands letting me stare at him speechless as he walked around to make it to the idiot personified.

I turned around immediately to see William giving me a smile smugly making me immediately shrink my eyes on Chris in a warning sign. "You're gonna regret it. "

I shook my head as I raised my hand as Chris tried to defend himself harvesting an exaggerated expression of the brown before ranting out of the apartment.

"Drittsekk !" I screamed down the stairs of William before storming on the sidewalk.

I climbed into the back seat crossing my arms on my chest in frustration and nostalgia at the mere thought of losing one of my closest friends.

Too early for my taste, William and Chris come out of the luxurious apartment complex with the various bags and suitcases from William before climbing into the Mercedes leaving me with uncertain looks.

I immediately avoided their gaze by concentrating on the rear window and clenched my jaw in irritation.

Obviously, William had to speak for Noora so it only lengthened the tense and awkward path between us.

I could perfectly feel their blinding eyes on me as well as hear their attempts to talk to me but I ignored them all at once.

Finally we arrived in front of the Noora building and I shook my head in defeat as Noora gave me a long look before turning to William as he got out of the car.

Chris leaned into his seat before giving me a look shared between fun and anticipation. "Are you really angry?"

"Fuck off! "

"Wow! So you're angry." He mumbled before resuming with a smirk. "Would you put as much effort when I go ?"

I laughed with a sniff before giving him a flat look. "Of course not. I would even take you to the airport or wherever the army is. Two hours in advance."

"Seriously? Why are you violent with me ? "

"Shut up !" I grumbled, focusing my attention once more on William and Noora in the last hope.

I watched as William and Noora was about to kiss before I wided my eyes trying to unbuckle my belt as she began to walk away like William.

"Wow, what are you doing ?" Chris and William asked in unison as I tried to reach Noora outside.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND! LET ME GO! "

I could see Noora watching the car on the edge of tears as I pulled on the handle before turning to William and Chris in exasperation.

"Céleste ! Just listen to me, key ?! "

I raised an eyebrow in indignation before giving a confused look between the two idiots as William nodded in the direction of my boyfriend imbecile.

I immediately opened my eyes as Chris started the reverse before looking with wide eyes as William came out of the car again before having one of those epic moments with Noora.

I watched in disbelief as they kissed passionately before turning to Chris for the understanding of his voice. "On a scale of 1 to 10 how angry you are ? "

"William is not leaving ?"

"William doesn't leave. "

I pressed my palm flat on my chest before sighing heavily in relief. "Oh fucking hell! William doesn't leave. "

"I still don't know if I should be relieved of your bond with my best friend or rather worried."

I rolled my eyes before giving him my middle finger. "Shut up, Christoffer! I'm still angry with you. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Søndag 14:15

I threw a fry in my mouth in thought as we watched the view of the city in front of us from inside Chris's car.

The weather had been clear all the day, unfortunately a sudden downpour had suddenly decided to thwart our plans. So we were forced to eat in his Mercedes.

A smile immediately appeared on my lips to the thought challenging Chris. "Why do you smile?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking that we always end up hanging around either in our rooms or in your car. "

I shrugged my shoulders after that by focusing my attention on my frying package only Chris soon snatched the latter out of my hands.

"Hey !" I exclaimed my mouth full before watching the brown prick my fry.

I bent my eyes on him in a boredom before straightening my sleeves at his silly smile.

I hastened to climb the middle console before crossing my hands behind his neck as I climbed on his legs.

Chris quickly widened his eyes in surprise only a wide grin of fuckboy soon appeared on his lips as he put the chips aside to hold my waist.

"You such a horny teenage boy." I mumbled with a smile against his lips before licking the latter maliciously. "Hum ... salty. How I like it."

Chris immediately let out a chuckle as he threw his head against the headrest before raising his hand against my cheek.

I smiled at his soft gesture before leaning into his touch before pressing my forehead against his.

I closed my eyelids as I rubbed my nose against his, arousing a wider smile of brown. "I love you."

I reopened my eyelids to his statement with a smile on my lips as I felt my chest again pick up against my ribcage before pressing my lips against hers.

The kiss began gently, simple, and chaste, but it didn't take long to deepen as Chris asked the entrance before tightening his grip on my hips.

I bit his lower lip as I gritted slightly against his hips as our kiss grew.

Early enough, our tongues and teeth clashed in need and passion. I immediately passed my hands through his hair, which was much too long before I detached myself to attack his neck as he left a moan of pleasure.

I nibbled on the lobe of his ear by tracing circles with my tongue as I felt the calloused hands of Chris traveling under my tee shirt.

The skin-to-skin contact sent me a shiver all along my body before I felt the need to feel more.

I caught myself coming down my hands along his torso before reaching for the end of his hoodie.

I pulled the latter up to his head without ever breaking the kiss before backing back slightly to help him remove it.

I immediately resumed our kisses as I threw the piece of clothing at the back before I repositioned on his thighs to reach for the end of my tee shirt.

I kept eye contact with Chris as I undressed myself letting the brown bite his bottom lip in envy and desire.

I soon found myself in a simple pair of jeans and a sports bra before dropping a cluck as Chris suddenly attacked my neck with kisses.

He let a wet drag along my neck down to the bone of my collarbone before descending between my breasts.

I immediately threw my head back, arcing my back for more before biting my lower lip to restrain my bursts of laughter as Chris moved his kisses down my shoulders, my arms before turning over my neck.

He finally detached himself before falling back against his seat pulling me with him.

I immediately closed my arms around him, taking advantage simply of our skin-to-skin contact before hiding my head in the hollow of his neck as he caressed my bare back.

"You know that William and Noora are moving together, right ?"

"Yeah. For London." I agreed, nodding my head against his shoulder. "This idiot will eventually leave and he takes my best friend with him. "

Chris let out a laugh as he played absent-mindedly with my brown curls before letting a long sigh. "I don't know how I'm going to do without you the next year. "

I let out a confused breath before I drew back on his thighs to take his face in my hands.

I sustained his sparkling brown eyes by licking my lip to the beauty he represented before caressing his cheekbones with the tempo of my thumbs. "It's not like you're going to leave for a whole year. We'll have some weekends and you'll have permissions, right ?"

"Yeah." Evasively answered Chris, avoiding my eyes with a frown before pleating his lips seeming to mean something.

"Hey ?" I slowly lowered my head to force him to hold my gaze before leaving a smile on my lips as I rubbed my nose against his again. "I love you. So much. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandag 15 : 56

Darling :

Did you get a summoning to court ?

Precious :

Yey! Hence the reason why I stay at Chris right now ...
This is the third world war at home!

Darling :

What the Fuck !!!!

Shit! I didn't even think of your brother ... how is it going to happen ?!

Precious :
Either I have to testify against my brother or my boyfriend.
How do you think I'm going ?!
My parents are freaking out, they also don't know how to react ...
They know that Mathias and the Yakuza hit first but Chris is the one who arranged this second fight ...

Darling :
Wow, this really fucked up!
William and I are seeing an attorney, what does Chris intend to do ?!

Precious :
Fuck, I dont' know !!!
But if it is on his record then he will not be able to return to the army...
He doesn't want to talk about it with me because he thinks it would force me to choose one side ...
Idiot !

Darling :
Do you think I should text the Yakuza guy and ask them to not say anything?
William doesn't want but we can't let them go to jail without doing anything

Precious :
I think I got better
Let me do !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group chat between Willy boy 😉 | Christoffer 😍🔥 | Mine 😘❤

Christoffer 😍🔥 :

What did you do ?!

Willy 😉 :

Yeah, are you fucking insane ?!

Mine 😘❤ :

Why ? Bc I want to help my friend and my boyfriend ?!

Also you're welcome by the way 😐

Christoffer 😍🔥 :

I told you to stay away from it ...
You shouldn't choose aside!

Mine 😘 :
Does it look like I'm choosing a side ?!
You were going to go to the jail ! JAIL, fucking silly!
Plus, I also helped Mathias ... He owed me that. To You

Willy boy 😉 :
I'm not okay with that but thanks I guess

Christoffer 😍🔥:
I'm absolutely not okay with that ...

Mine 😘 :
You really want to fight about that ?!

Willy boy 😉 :
Come on bro, she just wanted to help us ...
I don't agree but I know she just wanted to do what was best

Christoffer 😍🔥:
I'm just so fucking pissed !!!
Why didn't you tell me?

Mine 😘 :

Because you react so well right now!

Willy boy 😉 :
Don't be an asshole bro and thanks your gf

Christoffer 😍🔥:
Thanks ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 14:00

" You are nervous ?" Noora asked, giving me a sideways look since I kept my eyes riveted on the building of justice just a few meters away.

William was standing by her side waiting for his turn letting me also feel his chocolate brown eyes on my side as I kept my eyes riveted on the building in anxiety.

I bit on the skin of my thumb while squeezing my other arm against my rib cage waiting for the exit of Christoffer.

After him, it would be William's turn to testify and I absolutely didn't know how it would unfold.

" I'm fine. He will be fine. William will be fine. Mathias will be fine. All of us will be fine. "

"You sound more like you're trying to convince you."

I immediately threw a dark shadow on William at his attempt to make a joke in such a situation before shaking my head in impatience.

Too much late for my taste, Chris eventually left the building of justice letting me watch his descent from the hill with anticipation as William got up getting ready to go in turn to the building.

I got up as soon as Chris was up to our feet before shaking my arms around his back as he pulled me to him to give me a hug.

"Good luck, bro." He said over my shoulder, sharing a look with William before pressing his cheek on top of my head as he swung us back and forth.

I ended up detaching myself in the memory of Noora before giving a long look on the blonde."You want us to stay with you?"

" No. I'll just wait for William. Don't let me hold you back. Enjoy your time together."

"Oh we're going, Noora." Chris replied with a suggestive nod, causing me to lightly strike his chest and roll my eyes.

" Idiot. "

Noora left a slight chuckle before she watched us as I drew Chris with me through the park.

I was soon to jump on his back causing a chuckle if the brown before putting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"So what are we doing now ?"

"I don't care if I'm with you. "

I left a chuckle before hiding his eyes with my hands as I leaned against his ear with a playful air."Chessy Christoffer is back! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredag ​​19:32

William was an freaking idiot.

But I had to admit that he knew how to throw grandiose parties.

That idiot had confessed everything because he thought that was what Noora and I would have done. And even if we had all done to do the opposite.

Anyway, we were all on the roof of William's apartment surrounded by high school folk, drinking and music blasting at full speed.

It was probably the best party of the year and everyone would remember it.

The girls and I shared a good time together letting me share a laughter with Noora without care in the world.

"Isak! Isak Yaki !" Hailed Eskild in excitement made me laugh with Noora as we watched the read-boy heading towards Isak.

I shook my head by scanning the crowd quickly just to leave a broad smile on my lips at the sight of Chris dancing and jumping in rhythm with the other Penetrators. He had a beer in his hand and wore his sunglasses.

He was definitely a show to see at the moment. Probably one of the best for me.

I bit slightly on my lip continuing to observe him before feeling some familiar blonde leaning over me maliciously. "Your boyfriend certainly knows how to enjoy a party."

"Looks like." I giggled, giving her a wink over my shoulder.

"Then why aren't you with him instead of watching him from afar ?"

I left a wider smile on my lips before pretending to press my finger against my lips in false discretion. "Hush! I use his tactics against him. He's a small stalker. "

"You're so weird." Noora shook her head just as Chris made eye contact with me.

I noticed him take a long sip of his bottle of beer with a smirk on his lips before he immediately jumped the step he was on to join me.

I immediately left Noora with a wink before joining half-way my boyfriend idiot.

However, I didn't even have time to say anything as he suddenly caught my hand before leading me inside William's apartment.

"Chris, what are we doing ?" I chuckled and followed him curiously before suddenly raising an eyebrow as he turned around, putting his hands on my hips.

The freshness of his beer crossed my thin tank top making me shiver slightly with a smile on my lips before I lean forward.

Chris didn't hesitate to return my kiss to me more closely against his torso before reaching for my buttocks and then my thighs.

He lifted me abruptly from the ground making me smile in the kiss as I closed my legs around his waist before passing my hand through his long brown locks as he began to walk backwards.

Our kisses remained swift and disorderly as he suddenly entered a familiar room before continuing to retreat until we suddenly fell backwards on William's bed.

I stood out at once in a chuckle as I put my hair back in place before licking my lips at the sight of the smile and the spark of lust in the dark brown eyes of Chris.

I leaned on the brown again before connecting our lips again in a passionate kiss as he carefully explored my chest before descending on my buttocks.

He caressed and pinched my ass through my jeans allowing me to grind my hips more on his own immediately harvesting a groan of the brown in my mouth.

I could feel a strong thrust of desire in the bottom of my stomach as we continued our little session. However, it was soon to be replaced by embarrassment.

"Seriously?" I immediately pulled away from Chris, pulling back slightly on his hips to look over my shoulder just to see William and Noora with smiles in the way to the door."Céleste. Chris. Out. "

"Are you serious now? "

I rolled my eyes at Chris's frustrated complaint before getting out of the bed by readjusting my tee shirt under Noora's hilarious eyes.

"Out. Now. "

"Bro !" Chris grunted again on the bed making me immediately take his wrist before pulling him with me.

I walked past William and Noora as they grimaced me knowing that I immediately walked down the hallway before I felt Chris wrap his arms around my waist with his chest against my back.

"You know what they're going to do, right ?" He asked maliciously against the lobe of my ear making me smile knowingly.

I decided to play stupid and give him a false look confused over my shoulder. "Um... playing monopoly ? William beat my ass the other day. I was broke. "

Chris left a slight grunt at my teasing before suddenly blocking me against a wall with a malicious smile.

"Hm... what you're doing now?"

"Hmm, kissing my girlfriend." He hummed in response to my lips letting me smile in the kiss.

However, I was soon to detach myself by taking his hand again in mine to pull him back on the roof causing a frustrated grunt of the brown as he threw his head back. "Come on, Daddy need some."

"Oh my god, just for that, you will not have anything. "

"Meanie!"

"Horny! "

"Ah, that's rhyme!" The brown exclaimed, pulling me into the party making me chuckle before taking a break at the sight of Chris girl hanging with an unknown guy.

I spotted Sana and Vilde giggling in the distance making me shoot Chris in their direction."What's going on? Who's that? "

"You don't remember him? "

"It's Kasper. From the cabin. The scary guys. "

I was looking at Chris again and this guy in a burst of laughter with the girls while Christoffer stood awkwardly at my side.

I decided to take pity on this stupid boy as I read my hand again with his before I lean over his chest collecting a wide smile of the brown.

He arched his eyebrows by licking his lower lip as he lowered his eyes on me making me hoist on tiptoes before snapping me on his neck to lay a long kiss on his full lips.

"Oh my god, get a room. "

Chris broke off immediately to give Sana a glance, making me smile in hilarity. "We had one but Willy boy ejected us to fuck with Noora."

"No way !" The girls shouted in unison as I shook my head, striking Chris on the chest.

I shook my head on my boyfriend idiot before shooting him with me in the middle of the crowd of teenagers grinding against each other.

The last chapter ?! Lmao KIDDING !

I have a great summer planned between Céleste and Chris then we will start the season 3 ^^

Don't worry, this is not the last time you hear of these little troublemakers ;p 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 39 14
Why are things the way they are?. Why am I treated differently?. When I look into the mirror I see your structure and physical appearance. Why do you...
3.6K 239 25
Sometimes the people you think you hate become your biggest drug. Or maybe even the love of your life. Possibly even the person you would fight a a...
172K 3.5K 67
"you're in love with a version of a person that you've created in your head that you are trying to, but cannot fix. the only thing you can fix is you...
1.7M 47.6K 62
To love a psycho, a psycho you must become. // COMPLETED // {WARNING: This fiction contains extreme violence, drug abuse, explicit sexual content an...