Kingston's Elite

By kerstjek

#1 of THE E L I T E Series "No one ever said being apart of a powerful group of rich people was easy," *Warni... More

A note
Kingston's Elite
Chapter One
Chapter Two - Part One
Chapter Two - Part Two
Chapter Two - Part Three
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Note.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Opinion Chapter
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
Camp Lakewash
Sequel
Cover Ideas
you guys asked, so i'll deliver
Its finally here !!!!

Chapter Nine

4.8K 139 2
By kerstjek

*

"KATIEEEE! OH MY-" I rolled my eyes and sat up in bed to see my mother staring incredulously at me, Harry getting up soon after, "I knew to only get one bed," she beamed, her voice laced with pride.

I rolled my eyes again and climbed out of bed, pulling her into my arms and giving her a hug.

"Mum you can't just barge in here, he could've been getting dressed and you would've seen his ballsack or something," I whispered through gritted teeth.

"Ooh, we wouldn't have wanted that would we? Oh, goodness no," she pulled away and ushered me into the bathroom, "good thing I walked in at the right time," I rolled my eyes and began to perform my morning routine, taking a quick shower and changing into a white vest and navy blue and white pom pom shorts.

I refrained from groaning as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, seeing Mrs Collins and my mother chatting away whilst sitting on the white ottoman that sat in front of the bed, Harry nowhere to be seen.

"Goodmorning Mrs Collins," I gave her a small smile, questioning whether I should bow or not. Although my left pinkie possessed more power than she could ever have, I felt as if bowing was the appropriate thing to do, however, I decided against it and settled on the couch tucked away in the corner of the room.

"How are you liking Greece?" she asked, looking around the room before turning to look at me.

I smiled, "It's amazing, although I haven't had much chance to explore some of it, but from what I've seen, it's pretty spectacular,"

She nodded, "Harry was born here actually, with me being half Greek, his father thought it'd be right if he was born in my native country. He preferred it much more than rainy England," she carried on waffling on about how amazing Harry was, my mother and I were clearly bored and couldn't give to shakes of a rat's arse but this woman didn't seem to care either.

"Mum I think they've heard enough," Harry chuckled as he leant against the bathroom door frame, his hair wet and dishevelled from his shower. He walked over to me and sat beside me, his mother's smile soon turning into a scowl.

"We'll be in the suite above you, Katie you have an important dinner with me at 9 so be ready by 8, in the meantime, get to know Greece a little more," my mum gave the both of us a small smile as we both stood up and gave my mum and Mrs Collins a hug.

"Shout if you need us," she gave Harry a sweet smile before glaring at me and leaving the room.

"Did you see that?" I gasped, my eyes widening, "s-she just glared at me, like I pissed in her cheerios or something,"

"She doesn't like cheeri-"

"HARRY!" I groaned, running a hand through my hair, "your mum hates me and I've barely been able to have a one on one conversation with the bloody woman,"

"It's just the way she is Katie, she'll love you soon enough," Harry rolled his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips, "anywhoo, we have a few hours before you need to get ready so how about we take a nice trip to the beach eh? Get a bit of a tan before we leave tonight,"

I nodded eagerly, "I need to get out of this hotel," I fanned myself, whilst rummaging through my suitcase looking for an outfit. Once I had found a suitable one, I went into the bathroom and got changed, brushing my hair afterwards.

"You ready?" he asked, putting on his shades, I did the same, grabbing my beach bag and linking arms with him.

***
"I swear we can't even enjoy Greece without hundreds of paparazzi taking our picture and interrupting us," Harry huffed, settling down onto the sand and staring out into the sea. I sat down beside him, letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

"At least it's silent now. Although they're probably watching us from a bush or something it's silent at least," I smiled, "let's appreciate it whilst we can,"

He smiled back at me before turning to face the sea again, running a hand through his dark brown hair. We sat in silence for all of five seconds before his business phone began to ring. "Excuse me please," I nodded as he got up and walked away from me, leaving me in solitude.

I took the time alone to take in the scenery around me, feeling the soft sand beneath my feet sending me into a frenzy of emotions as I threw my head back and laughed. I guess you could say I was at my happy place when it came to the beach. The beaches in the UK weren't as nearly as good as this one, nevertheless giving me the same feeling. Happiness.

Whether it was sand, or multiple pebbles and stones with tiny grains of sand on them that killed your feet when you stepped on them, I was happy. The air smelt of salty sea water, the water kissing my feet as I got closer. I got onto my feet and walked, the smile on my face never faltering as the water began to reach my knees, meaning it was probably a good time to turn around and get back onto shore- I didn't want to ruin my very expensive clothing- before seeing a shirtless Harry snooping around in my beach bag.

"Harry, weren't you ever taught to never go through a woman's belongings?" I scolded, smacking him on the back of the head and sitting down beside him, grabbing my beach bag.

"I threw my personal phone in there and I can't find it," he said, his voice laced with panic as I rolled my eyes.

"I put it in one of the pockets, so it wouldn't fall out or anything," I shrugged, holding his phone in my hand.

"G-give it to me Katie," Harry stuttered, advancing towards me as I pulled my hand away from him.

I frowned, "you seem nervous about me having your phone. I wonder why that is,"

"Katie,"

"Harry you have nothing to worry about, I know about the millions of other girls in here, one of them being me," he swallowed.

"I didn't want you to get jealous," he mumbled as I threw the phone at him, watching as he caught it effortlessly.

"Of what exactly? I don't need to know half of these girls' names to know that I'm better than them," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"You're very humble aren't you Katie? You know, pride is a sin," he chuckled, throwing his phone back into my bag and standing up.

"Where you going?" I asked, riddled with confusion as he lifted me up bridal style.

"To cleanse you of your sin," he walked towards the water.

"HARRY NO!"

***
I cursed under my breath as I rummaged through my make up bag, looking for my pink lipgloss whilst Harry lay on the bed behind me- watching me- like a lion watching a gazelle, ready to catch its prey.

"Harry I swear to God if you don't stop staring at me-"

"If it's an important meeting, why you dressed so... I don't know casual?" he sat up.

I sighed, "this is the outfit my mother deemed suitable, therefore, this is the outfit I'll wear, " I ran a hand through my hair before braiding it to the side, "besides, the meeting is in a really casual setting,"

He nodded before climbing out of the bed, handing me my lipgloss and watching as I put it on. He planted a small kiss on my cheek and patted my shoulder before walking off into the kitchen.

"Your 73 other girlfriends wouldn't approve of what you just did!" I called after him, chuckling whilst putting on my earrings and spraying myself. I took a deep breath and stood in front of my mirror, observing myself.

Eh, good enough.

I shrugged and grabbed my purse before bidding Harry a farewell and reminding him to start packing for tonight, then leaving the hotel room and making my way to the car that waited for me outside.

Keeping my head down, I trailed behind my bodyguard as he pushed some of the paparazzi out of the way, ignoring the questions they were asking about Harry and I.

I paused when I got to the car, "there's nothing going on, we're just friends," I clarified, turning around and getting into the car, taking a few deep breaths. This meeting wasn't an ordinary meeting. This meeting would determine the rest of my career, although the venue where it would happen didn't seem very professional, the words that were spoken were extremely important. My modelling career had been going a bit down hill after I had been in America for a while, my rare appearances in late night talk shows keeping me relevant, but after coming back to Kingston, I was the talk of the town again, and everyone wanted to get their hands on me.

This was the first of the many deals that were to be made about my modelling career, this one probably being the most important. If I wanted to stay relevant, joining this agency was the best way to go.

I was going to be the perfect, beautiful and happy Katie Darlington the modelling- and the rest of the world- loved.

Even if it killed me.

And that it did.

***
This isn't a story about Katie's death, she doesn't die, just to clarify.

Thank you so much for 800+ reads!!!

Love you lots,

Kayla ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 131 9
A valkyrie of schicksal found herself at valhalla only for her to found out that the gods planned to destroy humanity once and for all. Now she plann...
310K 8.1K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
43.1K 966 30
Seventeen-year-old Charlotte James has it all. She has the grades, the looks, and the friends. She is also a shoo-in for valedictorian of her class...
56.1K 2.5K 55
The Transatlantic Intelligence Agency (TIA) is a renowned intelligence outfit with its headquarters in ZΓΌrich. It recruits youths from the streets of...