Chapter Nine

*

*

"KATIEEEE! OH MY-" I rolled my eyes and sat up in bed to see my mother staring incredulously at me, Harry getting up soon after, "I knew to only get one bed," she beamed, her voice laced with pride.

I rolled my eyes again and climbed out of bed, pulling her into my arms and giving her a hug.

"Mum you can't just barge in here, he could've been getting dressed and you would've seen his ballsack or something," I whispered through gritted teeth.

"Ooh, we wouldn't have wanted that would we? Oh, goodness no," she pulled away and ushered me into the bathroom, "good thing I walked in at the right time," I rolled my eyes and began to perform my morning routine, taking a quick shower and changing into a white vest and navy blue and white pom pom shorts.

I refrained from groaning as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, seeing Mrs Collins and my mother chatting away whilst sitting on the white ottoman that sat in front of the bed, Harry nowhere to be seen.

"Goodmorning Mrs Collins," I gave her a small smile, questioning whether I should bow or not. Although my left pinkie possessed more power than she could ever have, I felt as if bowing was the appropriate thing to do, however, I decided against it and settled on the couch tucked away in the corner of the room.

"How are you liking Greece?" she asked, looking around the room before turning to look at me.

I smiled, "It's amazing, although I haven't had much chance to explore some of it, but from what I've seen, it's pretty spectacular,"

She nodded, "Harry was born here actually, with me being half Greek, his father thought it'd be right if he was born in my native country. He preferred it much more than rainy England," she carried on waffling on about how amazing Harry was, my mother and I were clearly bored and couldn't give to shakes of a rat's arse but this woman didn't seem to care either.

"Mum I think they've heard enough," Harry chuckled as he leant against the bathroom door frame, his hair wet and dishevelled from his shower. He walked over to me and sat beside me, his mother's smile soon turning into a scowl.

"We'll be in the suite above you, Katie you have an important dinner with me at 9 so be ready by 8, in the meantime, get to know Greece a little more," my mum gave the both of us a small smile as we both stood up and gave my mum and Mrs Collins a hug.

"Shout if you need us," she gave Harry a sweet smile before glaring at me and leaving the room.

"Did you see that?" I gasped, my eyes widening, "s-she just glared at me, like I pissed in her cheerios or something,"