Beware of the football team...

By blahsydney

'There's something weird about this school.' More

Beware of the football team....
Beware of the football team.. Chapter 2
Beware of the football team... Chapter 3
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 4
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 5
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 6
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 7
Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 8
Beware of the Football team..... Chapter 9
Beware of the football team..... Chapter 10
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 11
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 12
Beware of the football team..... Chapter 13
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 14
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 15
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 16
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 17
Beware of the football team.... Chapter 18
Beware of the football team... Chapter 20
Beware of the football team... Chapter 21
hot

Beware of the football team... Chapter 19

54.1K 1K 173
By blahsydney

Chapter 19

Looking around, this huge palace was cover in vines. It was bigger than any house or the school I go went too. It seemed to be located in the middle of the forest, it looked like fanasty. 

"Leona," a loud yell came the left. I turned my head to the side relived a young women. 

I knew a confused look appeared on my face. She walked closer to me, and then stopped. 

"Oh you look so lost and confused," the beautiful women talked to me. 

Who was the mysterious women, and what was she doing. Stepping closer to me, I stood still. I felt her grab my hand..

"All time will tell," She looked up into the sky. "You will find out the truth." Her voice started to fade.. Then her body was turning into mist, it was disappearing before my eyes. 

I needed to know more, I want to know why I keep experiencing the strangest things. 

"Wait," I yelled and lifted my arm up to try and grab her. My arm went through the mist like it was a ghost.. 

"Please tell me more," I whined and in seconds the women was gone. She left me to ask so many questions, questions that cannot be answered. 

"Wake up," someone yelled. The place I was in started to fade to black… 

"Leona!" 

Suddenly, I shot up from my bed and to relieve Heaven. I looked around confused, looking down at my hands to find my pink sheets. I glanced around the room, I was at home? 

How did I get home? I do not remember even leaving Seth, I was… 

Oh whatever, at least I woke up in my bed and not his. That would of been a nightmare, phew. 

A voice caught me out of my thoughts, "You make the funniest faces when you think." She laughed and smirked at me. I stuck my tongue out. 

"Well you make the…" I paused to think of a good comeback. "t-the umm, funniest laughs." That was a horrible laugh…

She bursted out laughing, "Oh my god, Leona, you make no sense at all." She kept laughing like it was the funniest thing ever. 

"Alright you can stop laughing," I said softly. 

She paused and then contuined to laugh. 

"Seriously its not the funny," I said kinda getting a annoyed. 

She didn't stop… Alright, her laugh is getting to loud. 

"STOP," I yelled with so much power and she suddenly went silent. I looked at her and she looked scared. 

Whoops… ah, whatever. It's her fault for laughing over something stupid. 

I got out of my bed and went to my closet. Picked out a cute sundress and put it on. 

I came out to find Heaven still kinda scared. What's her problem? 

"What's wrong," I asked in a normal tone. 

She breathed out deeply, "When you said that, it like sent a wave a aura to me. It kinda forced me to stop.. I've only felt it when Seth has told me to something.." She looked like she was trying to figure out something. 

"Is that bad," I asked kinda supcious. 

"I'm not sure.. You might be taking some of Seth's power or you could be developing them," She said straight out. Her tone of voice was like she was a doctor..

"Ah, whatever.. It's probably because I just yelled." She smiled at me and then turned around to get out of my room. 

She suddenly turned around… "By the way, we have a two month break starting tomorrow. Seth wanted to let you know he's taking you to his parents home. So pack," She said in a normal voice. I groaned. 

"Are you kidding me.." I was outraged. He didn't even ask me to go with him, he just demands me.. And, he has someone else give me the message. What a jerk.. 

"C'mon Leona, I'm going too.. Just don't cause any trouble, you know that he's short tempered." She said telling me the truth. She was right, I guess I'll just ignore him and be pissed at him. 

Ahhh, this is gonna be fun. It will eat him alive because he doesn't like when I don't pay attention to him. 

"Sooo, because where going on a trip. I was thinking maybe we could get some new clothes," She said and smiled at me. I squealed. 

"Yes, LET's GO!" 

With that, I ran through my doorway and out the door to the mall. Heaven was following after me, I could hear her shouting. Shouting to tell me to slow down. 

____ After shopping, currently at food-court _______

Looking at the 5 bags I have and the 10 heaven had. I think we had penalty of clothes for the trip. Even though, I don't know where we are going. For all I know, we could be going to a place where it only gets like 10 degrees. I got all short-shorts and stuff for hot weather, so if Seth "parents" place is cold, I will throw a fit. You might think I'm over reacting? I'm not.

"What should we eat," Heaven voice said snapping me out of my thoughts of deep hate. 

I looked around at the choices and one caught my attention. "Stake Escape".. I pointed at the food place and she smiled. 

"I was gonna say, I love that place. C'mon lets get our food chick.." She said all preppy. 

I laughed.. and then got up and proceeded to ordering place. I looked at all the choices.. I got in line and there was only one person ahead of me. 

Soon after, I was up for order. A blonde hair, curly hair, and freckled girl appeared, she smiled. 

"What will you have today," She asked politely. 

"Umm… I'll have the steak wrap and cheese fries," I responded. She did her thing with touching the screen that was in front of her. 

"Would you like anything to drink," She asked. 

"Actually yes, I'll have a bottle of water." 

She added that to the bill. 

"The total will be 10 dollars and 50 cents," She said.

I handed her the money and she gave me the change. "You can wait over there, your order will be up soon." 

I walked over to the pick up area and waited. 

Minutes later, Heaven appeared next to me. 

"Steak sandwich and cheese fries with a bottle of water," a man in the back kitchen yelled. 

"That's me!" I yelled. 

He came up to me and handed me the tray. "Enjoy," He said smiling. 

"THank you," I said politely and heading back to the table. But then spotted a problem… 

Oh my god, are you KIDDING ME? I looked at the sight in front of me. Seth was here with his friends.. THey were next to our table, looks like their waiting for us. I turned back to get Heaven, but was stopped to see Brett grabbing HEaven by the waist. He kinda looked pissed in a way… 

Well I guess our funtime has ended… I turned back to the table and started to walk back. I looked up and found Seth looking at me with a pissed expression. 

What got up his ass?

I approached the table, "What the fuck are you doing here." I whispered but in a angry tone. 

I heard a slight growl. "I should be the one asking why you are here, when you didn't even tell me where you were going," He said in a deep tone, showing his authority. His aura was hitting me hard, it was telling there to like give in. 

"You are not in control of me, I'm allowed to do things without your consent. Stop being so possessive of me," I said in a straight tone. 

I sat down and grabbed my cheese fry. I stuffed it into my mouth, this is Seth.. I shoved it into my mouth.. YEAH, take the you cock sucker. 

"Hello Leona," said a familiar voice. I looked up to find Brett smirking at me. He pulled a chair out for Heaven and she sat next to me. 

I was then lifted up and pulled into Seths lap. I felt his nose pushing my hair away from around my ear, then felt his hot breath against it. 

"Why do you disobey me, Leona. You are mine, I don't want you alone when there are other males." He said deeply and demanding into my ear. HIs voice was filled with authority once again.. 

I tried to get off his lap but failed because his arms where pinned around me. I tried to move so I could face him and he let me do that. 

I bent down to his ear, "You do not control me Seth. I'm my own property and if I want to go to the mall, I will. So FUCK OFF." I whispered but said it demandily into his ear. IT was filled with anger… 

I heard a growl that vibrated his whole body. Then his hand landing hard on my thigh close to my inside and squeezed it. "I am the dominate one Leona, you do not order me around. I'm sick of your attitude and my wolf is done with it. I was first nice with you and let you off the hook but you will remember that I'm the King, Alpha, whatever you want to call me, I do the demands." His voice was louder and demanding. Anger was radiating at me, it was making me cower back and want me to say sorry. 

"We are leaving," He said with a demand. "I will take you home and you will pack." HE got up and didn't let me go. 

My feet touched the ground, he let go of me for a second and gently pushed me to motion me to walk. What about my bags!? I looked back at Heaven giving me a sad look.. Brett was just smirking.. How come Seth allows has to find me at places and always be pissed. It's like i'm always getting in trouble… I don't think before I do things… Heaven will probably get my bags I hope…

I heard a growl, and looked back at him. He looked still angry.. 

"Walk faster," he said in a demand.

"Don'tttt--," He intrupped me from my protest. 

"Don't disobey me Leona," His wolf came out. I could feel the demand in his voice, the power. 

I turned my head and kept quiet. 

Soon we arrived to a nice black car.. I was then pinned against it and turn around to face Seth's soul baring eyes. 

"Kiss me," He said demandily. 

"No," I snapped back. He expects a kiss. 

He didn't listen and did it him self. I felt his soft lips moving against my and I fought back to do the same. 

Don't do it Leona, KEEP YOUR LUST INTO CONTROL!

I felt his hand roam down my body to my bare leg. OH FUCK I'M WEARING A DRESS! He started to rub circles onto my leg roaming further up my let to my mound. OH NO. I squirmed and tightened my legs together. BUt with his strength his open them up again. 

The back door of the car was opened and I was thrown into the back seat. Then Seth comes in and climbs on top of me. 

"Seth sto-" I was intrupped by his kissing down my neck and hitting my soft spot. I felt teeth grazing against my neck. He's gonna mark me… He's gonna mark me.. 

Suddenly teeth went into my neck with a pain but then pleasure when spreading through my body all the way to my bottom. Oh my god, that felt good. 

He released and licked the mark he left me. I should protested and I'm mad but I'm caught up into the moment. I want him.. 

I look into his eyes he has pure lust and love into them. I felt his hands back down by my mound.. Slowly trailing up… 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.4K 28
My Savior By Mel

Mystery / Thriller

247 19 19
I don't give away the story. Go read and see
177 0 20
This story about them trying to have fun in school but something Weird stuff happen in school. What might happen you must ready for yourself to find...
59 4 31
Prototype, need some polishing here and there