Beware of the football team.... Chapter 11

Chapter 11

He kept on dragging me. Where is this boy taking me? 

We made it threw the crowd. Everyone was staring us down, and surprisingly guys looked jealous. 

I kept on trying to wiggle out of his grasp and he didn't bulge on bit. He was so strong and no wonder why he is the quarterback. He could never get sacked. 

I felt my body being pushed against the wall. I snapped out of my day dream. 

Two arm by both sides of my head, being pinned to the wall by Seth. Why didn't I see this coming? Oh wait, I know why. 

Every time i'm in my happy place, I loose vision. It's like i'm sleeping…….. maybe that's why I run into things? I'm pretty sure thats the reason why. 

I was once again in my happy place. What the hell is wrong with me, I need to try to stop doing this. 

I felt my body being shaken by something.. EARTHQUAKE!? 

"Leona…," I heard someone yell and shaking me again. 

Was this a dream? This is all silly. 

"Leona.. Godamnit.." I heard someone say. My body was lifted of the ground and thrown over something. 

Why can't I see anything? What's wrong with me? Leona, think of seeing again. Think of the real world. Don't dream walk… 

My eyes opened….. I WAS OVER SETH'S SHOULDERS! How did this happen!? 

Wait, remember…….. Dancing, Seth, growl, pinned to wall…. I looked around where he was… 

The hallway that leads to Seth's room. OH HELL NO. He better not be thinking about sleeping with me. 

I started to squirm… and I felt Seth's body vibrate and I was being taken off of his shoulder. I tried to make the run for it when he set me down but Seth's muscle body stood in my way. 

"Tsk Tsk Leona, You'll never run from me.." He said coldly.

He came up to me looking straight into my eyes. Our body's were so close… His face was so close to my lips. I did not want him to repeat what happened onto the dance floor. I was expecting him to kiss me but instead he grabbed my hips and turned them around. His face was in my hair and his strong arms went around my waist. I was pulled to his hard body with a tight squeeze. 

We made it threw the living room and some people were still in there. A lot of people just stood still and stared at us. Many were whispering… What bitches. 

He pushed me to walk and we continued to walk down the hallway with his arms around me. This is so weird.