Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Seth's body was against mine. His lips were on mine. I never let a person a person do this is my life. 

"Get off of her," I heard a deep voice, that sounded filmuar. 

Seth broke away from me, and I looked at the person that said this. 

SHADOW!? My brother. He's here… 

OH SHIT. He saw me making out with Seth, he's gonna kill him.

I saw Shadow glaring at Seth. Seth still had his arms around my waist tight. 

"Did I say, GET OFF OF HER!" Shadow said a little louder this time.

I felt Seth let of me. I heard a growl, was that Seth? 

Shadow grabbed my wrist, and dragged me away. I looked back and saw Seth glaring.. He looked so pissed. I was scared for the guy that he was gonna take his anger out on. 

Shadow kept on dragging me and we reached the dorm hallways. 

We came to sudden stop, "Why are you hanging him?" Shadow hissed.

"He just comes to me, I don't know why.." I said softly. I hated seeing my brother pissed.

"I can't keep him away from her," I heard him whisper to himself. I wasn't suppose to hear that. 

"Why?" I asked curiously. 

"What," He asked confused. 

"Why can't you keep him away from me.." I repeated what he said to himself. 

"He's to powerful," he said scared to me. WHAT WAS SO SCAREY ABOUT HIM?

I changed the subject, "Why are you back," I asked. 

He started walking down the hallway, I'm guessing he's going to his dorm. I was walking behind him. 

"We only had like a week off to see our mom, and Xander is here too so you better behave yourself.." He smirked at me. 

"I hate Xander, he's so demanding. He's worst then you.." I laughed. 

"HEY, I heard that.." He stopped and turned around and glared at me. He turned around and contained walking and I just followed him.

"Where are we going." I complained.

"Back to Xander's and my dorm, you are sleeping there tonight."