Beware of the football team.... Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I was in the middle of the woods. I could see light peeking threw the trees… 

I heard a shuffle somewhere and a man came out. 

I looked at his face, he looked so old. 

"Hello my dear," His voice had a low tone. 

I backed away, I started to panic… I looked everyone around me.

"Please don't fear me," the man spoke. 

"Who are you," my voice cracked. It had fear written all over it. 

He smiled and lifted his hand up… A light orb off some sort appeared on his hand.. It exploded and created a mist of like clouds. 

"I would be your great-grandfather," he said and a smile appeared on his wrinkly face. 

My great-grandfather..? What is he doing out here..!?

Before I could speak, he started talking again. "You have a destiny, your special, I love you dear," he disappeared with a orb floating away. 

I ran after it, "Wait, don't leave!," I stopped running. "What's my destiny," I whispered to my self.

I was suddenly shaken and my eyes opened. What the heck? I looked around. I was in my bed… I looked around wondering who shook me. 

I looked next to me, Heaven was peacefully sleeping. What the heck? 

I glanced around the room… The clock said 8:02 a.m…. I got up and tip toed to the bathroom, making sure I was not going too wake Heaven. 

My eyes went wide… I looked so different. I think this mirror was wrong. 

My eyes were bright blue, too blue. My hair was dark.. But It had a purple streak in my hair. I didn't dye my hair.. How the hell did I get this? 

I grabbed it and pulled it, to make sure Heaven didn't but in a fake extentiton. 

I gasped. It's real! 

I screamed… I ran out of the bathroom and Heaven woke up. She looked annoyed. Her ears ran over my face and she paused and her eyes went wide. 

"You got a purple highlight," She said in a  jealous way. 

"No, I just woke up and I looked into the mirror and it was just there," I said grabbing onto it. "I DON"T KNOW HOW I GOT IT!" I yelled. 

I started panicking again. I hate my hair. I hate my hair. I hate my hair. 

I was pacing around the room like a crazy person. I felt someone stop me. 

"Leona, settle down, you look fine," Heaven said to me and pulled me to the bed to make me sit. 

She grabbed one of the pieces and looked at it. 

"Did you have," She looked at me wide, "Sex?" 

My eyes went wide. I breathed out and gasped.. "NO," I yelled. "I'm still a virgin," I whispered. 

"Your a virgin," Leona gasped. "I was pretty sure you weren't," She made a face and look to the side. 

DO I LOOK LIKE A SLUT?

"I can't believe you," I said getting up and stomping my feet to the door and opening it up. 

I had the pissed expression on my face. I walked into the family room, and I looked at Xander smirking at me.