Beware of the football team.... Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Deep breathing on my neck. Dude, I need some space. 

I pushed him away and he didn't bulge on bit. 

"Heaven help me," I yelled. 

I felt his grip on me tighten and groaned. Why does this boy have to be so strong? Weird? Any other words?

I'm doing it again… I'm dazing off. Leona, think of the real world. 

I heard Heaven panicking. She mumbled something to her self. I made a weird face, and she looked like she had a good idea. 

"S-Seth Let go of Leona this instant," She said demandly, and loud… She kinda stuttered though. 

I felt Seths chest rumble in laughter. "How will you make me do that Heaven," He had a smirk and laugh in his voice. 

I growled, GROWLED? Well, kinda, like the 'GRRR' kind. 

I looked at Heaven, I looked like she finally has stood her ground. YOU GO GIRL! 

"I'll call your Dad," She kinda smirked like she knew something good. 

HEAVEN! NO! His dad? What's so important about him? 

I felt Seth's chest rumble, his growling comes in role again. 

I'm pretty sure he does this overtime he doesn't like that he hears. Just when I say I want to leave, He growls. When I try to get away, He growls. Is he some kind of animal? I hope not. 

"My dad has no control over me," I felt Seth say coldly. 

This boy still had me pinned to the wall, can't he just let me go? I looked up to his face, what am I saying? Seth is probably the most god i've seen in ages. He's sexy.. But his temper turns me off, and makes him really ugly. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a yell… I snapped my head to the place where the yell came from… 

In a second, I was no longer in Seth's pin.. Seth was pinned to the wall by Seth's buddies.. Including Brett. 

How did he know that we were in here? Oh wait I forgot, theres no door, so he probably saw me being pinned by a crazy possieve freak… Which would be Seth.

I heard growling. Loud Growling, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something that everyone else knows. 

I felt my arm being grabbed, I snapped out of my thoughts… Damn, I need to get myself together and stop dazing off. I looked at who has grabbed me, hoping its not Seth. 

Heaven… Thank god! A sign of releif spread all over my body. I looked at her and she mouthed. Let's go to your room and pointed at the door right next to me. 

We both ran and opened the door and locked it after go into the room. I heard Heavens loud breathing. 

I walked to my bed and sat down. Following Heaven sat right next to me… 

"Leona, I've never seen Seth this bad.." I looked at her, and she looked worried. 

"What do you mean," I asked her. 

"He's so crazy right now, it's like he control himself anymore," She said looking at the floor.. She had a really worried expression on her face. 

"Doesn't he always act like this," I said telling the truth. He always acts this way…

She got up and started pacing back and forth.. What's wrong with everyone? It's not like he could kill someone… He's not that heartless… I hope not.