Beware of the football team... Chapter 20

Chapter 20

After that occurrence I was now silent in the front seat. I looked at Seth and his knuckles where white from gripping the wheel so tightly. He must of felt me looking at him cause he turned his head, but I quickly looked out the window. 

I'm so embarrassed for letting him take advantage of me.. I don't know what took over me, it was like I lusted for his feel and touch. I touched the mark on my neck which was sore. 

I suddenly realized we where not in a familiar area. These where forest and not a city. Where was Seth taking me?

"Seth!" He turned his head to me and waited for an answer. "Where are we going?"

He breathed out deeply, "Somewhere." His voice was a monotone. No emotion to it at all. 

I rolled my eyes with his answer. I didn't want an obvious response. 

"I don't need your cocky answers, I want a direct answer! Tell me where we are going, the place!" I said angrily. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him, looking through his soul.

He didn't even change any emotion. Kept looking forward, totally ignoring my rant. The only thing that was visible was his white knuckles on the steering wheel. 

Oh, so the big bad wolf was hiding his anger. Congrats! I still want my answer you cocky, stupid king wolf! 

I looked at him, the car was totally silent. What if a little music was in here, to lighten the mood. It's kinda dull at the moment.

I reached down to the stereo of the car and turned it on. The song that just started play was 'I ran so far away' by Flock of Seagulls.

Mhhhh, what a thing I can do to annoy him. Let the fun begin! 

"I love this song so much, it relates to my life!" I started to sing. I reached over to put my hand on his shoulder. When doing that he flinched from the touch of me. 

(You can start to play the song if you would like, on the side bar)

I removed my hand from his shoulder and drummed my fingers on the dashboard. I glanced at Seth to see his reaction, he was glaring at the road now. 

HA HA, this was so immature. I really want to get on his nerves.. I smiled and started to sing with the song.

"I walk along the avenue. BURN BU BURN BUNBU

I never thought I'd meet a boy like you.

Meet a boy like you." 

I looked over at Seth and he was smirking. I would say he was smiling. He suddenly turned his head to look at me, and we locked eyes.

With auburn hair and tawny eyes.

The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through.

Hypnotize me through.

"And I ran.

I ran so far away.