Beware of the football team..... Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The prince of those woods? I'm sitting next to this gorgeous person. 

I'm pretty sure people have mistaking him as someone else. I thought there was only like 1 person who really saw him, so how would anyone else see him.. 

Maybe they think it's him but they just are messed up in their head. 

I looked at his perfect face….. Dark hair the color of deep brown, his face, pale but still tan in a way.. His jaw was scupltured perfect, he reminded me of those movies from like 1400. 

I looked at Heaven, his face had the most worried expression on it. 

My face had scared all written on it.. I was scared, maybe that was why Seth was so pissed looking. If this guy is a prince I think that would make Seth 2nd wheel. I don't think someone would go against a prince… I mean common this crazy hot guy sitting next to me has killed over billion of people and you never know… I MAY BE NEXT!

I leaned over to Heaven and everyone at the table was talking. 

"Are we gonna die," I whispered into Heaven's ear. 

She backed her head away from me and gave me a funny look. She laughed and mouthed no. 

A sign of releif spread threw my body. 

I looked around the table. All the boys were talking including Aven.. He was talking to this guy next to him.. I don't know, Aven seems really hot. I can't picture him a a killer. 

I grew some guts and tapped Aven on his shoulder to get his attention. 

He stopped talking and everyone at the table shut their mouth. I saw the guy he was talking to move his head so he could see me. 

I looked into Aven's eyes he had this glint to his eyes.. They were bright blue with purple. I saw his face turn into a smirk… 

"Well, you tapped on my shoulder.. Is their something you need," I tilted his head to the side smiled. 

Before I answered, I looked around the table. Everyone had their eyes locked with mine… This is strange. 

"I was just thinking about leaving, It was nice meeting you all but me and Heaven are gonna head out," I said getting up and grabbing Heavens wrist with my hand. 

Every guy had their eyes at my ass. Shit, how come I have to be wearing a short dress when this happens. 

Just about when me and Heaven are both up about to leave… I feel a hand on my wrist pulling me back. 

I looked at this person doing this.. I meet with the eyes of Aven. 

"I think we will see each other right," He asked me. 

I nodded. He took my hand and brought up to his mouth and kissed it. 

I heard a distant loud growl. I looked around to drop eyes on Seth. 

He was flaming up.. He looked beyond pissed, like he was about to explode. 

I looked up to Aven, he had a smirk planted on his face. He obviously knows Seth.. I hope I'm not competition to these guys. 

My hand was still around Heaven's wrist, and she tugged me. 

"Well Aven I hate to break up this moment, but we got to get going," Heaven said pulling me along.