Beware of the football team.... Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"LEONA.." I heard someone yell. 

Who is that?

"LEONA!" The person pulled of the warmth of my body. I slowly opened my eyes. 

Xander.. I knew it. 

"Sleeping Beauty, Time for school." He smiled at me, and I just glared at him.

He just walked out of my new dorm room. I'm quite sad that i'm not gonna see Heaven anymore. I should probably use my cell phone to call her, I guess we can use our phones, but they monitor the phones so i can't do anything stupid. Thank god I brought my phone just in case. 

I went to my closet and got dressed into sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Who gives? I'm not slut that's gonna try to impress people with my style of clothes. 

I walked out of my room to find Shadow and Xander sitting at the table and eating.

"There's food on the counter, eat whatever you want.." Shadow said eating his bacon. 

"Thanks," I ran to the counter like a fat person would run for food. 

I put eggs and sausage on my plate and made it to my favorite…. BACON! I reached for the Bacon and a snached the bacon from my reached. I turned at my head to find Xander smirking and eating the bacon that was suppose to be mine. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at him. "That was suppose to be mine!" 

He just laughed and went back to the table an sat down.  I walked next to Shadow and sat next to him. 

I ate all my food, and decided to walk to my old dorm so I can meet Heaven and we can walk to our lockers. 

Before I left, Shadow came running up to me. 

"Oh by the way, the football team is having their game tonight. You should come and watch us." He smiled and shooed me away. 

I just laughed, and started to walk towards my old dorm. 

It took about 5 mintues to get their but finally I made it to my old dorm. I used my key I still had and opened the door. I peeked in to make sure no one was doing anything. 

I slowly walked in and walked into the TV and saw Heaven and Brett talking. I quickly backed out but my back ran into something hard. 

I heard something vibrate on my back and arms wrap about my waist. The person but there face in my croak of my neck and breathed in deeply. 

I started moving to get out of this persons grip and it just growled. Not a soft growl, but a loud angry growl.