Beware of the football team.... Chapter 17

Not edited. Grammer mistakes will occur.

Chapter 17

I pulled back from Seth.. 

"Seth.. I can't," I said softly. I didn't want to bother to look in his eyes. They most likely had anger and hurt in them. 

I was still pressed against his chest. I knew he was trying to control himself. I heard him growl and it vibrated off me. I shivered a little, he made me feel this way. But I'm not ready to become his.. I don't want to be his. 

"Why," He voice was shaky. His voice had that low deep tone. 

I turned around and put my hands around his neck.. I got some bravery to do this. Here goes nothing..

I leaned up to his lips.. I pressed my lips against his. I quickly lifted my lips off. I released my arms and backed away.

My eyes roamed from belly to his face. I looked into his eyes. They had a shock and confusion. 

"I can't do it," I said looking into his eyes. My voice was soft and filled with hurt. 

Little did Seth know, I'm a bitch. I was only doing this so I could get out of his biting. 

Before Seth could do anything.. I quickly walked away, turning my back against Seth. I reached the door and opened it. I got into the hallway and quickly closed the door. I rested against the door.. 

What the hell did just happen? A sudden crash happened into his room… Oh boy, he's pissed.

-Flashback-  8 years old

I was only in 3th grade when I went to visit my grandpa. He always told stories about royal family that lived in greece. 

"Grandpa.. Tell me about stories," I said begging him. We were sitting at his kitchen down, his kitchen was really based into the 70's. Totally had all this wood and ugly paneling. He had a window that was next to the table, it had sheer curtains that my grandma made. My grandma was in the other room reading a book, like she always does. 

Grandpa turned to me and smiled. Then he looked out the window that was right next to the table he was thinking, I knew this face, he always did this before his stories.

"Well.. before the year 1000 around 500 a royal family the king and queen had a son. He'd be the one to take over the throne.. This son was not just a normal prince, he was the most power fullest in the world." 

I Interrupted him.. "IS he alive still," I asked anxiously. 

Grandpa laughed. "You will only find out in time," He said smiling at me. I gave him a weird face, "Now lets finish the story now will we." 

I nodded smiling. He got up from his seat and went the cabinet. What is he doing?

He pulled out a big book that look really old. Walking over here and sitting down. 

Grandma never showed this book ever! I got closer to get a glimpse of it.. 

He started to flip threw pages and stopped on a page with a wolf. "This is what they are," He pointed at a black huge wolf. 

Qyenwolf.. It was mark on the top of the page.. "Qyenwolf are the a breed of a werewolf.. Myth say it took the kings son over thousands to find his mate.. Without his mate he is still the most power fullest wolf in the world. But with his mate and he has claimed her his wolf will be more powerful then he has ever been," My grandma said behind us. I looked at her sweet face..