Beware of the football team.... Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

Well.. This is quite embrassing… It might have looked like we were having sex on the wall… 

I shoved Seth off of me looking to the side so I wouldn't get the words from Heaven and he growled. 

"Shut up," I yelled at him. He stopped and gave me a glare. I just rolled my eyes. I walked pass Heaven and Brett quickly… What are they gonna say to me? 

Oh hey Leona, nice move with Seth… Oh Leona, go get some… What the fuck is your problem? 

The last statement would be the best for me.. I mean what the hell is my problem? I'm making out with the most powerful wolf in the world that is a king. 

My feelings inside me are going haywire. I feel like i'm a bomb about to explode. I feel like a complete bitchy mood coming on… 

I make my down the wide hallway filled with expensive sculptures and pictures. I spotted a painting of a guy on a throne.. I stopped and starred at the picture.. The person was sitting on a gold big chair with a crown and he looked like Seth… I looked at the bottom of the picture… 

My eyes scanned over the words before my eyes like ten times… 1091… That can't be right.. I checked again… One… Zero… Nine… One…. This picture was painted in 1091… 

I shook off this thought and just contained to walk down this old big hallway.. I looked behind me.. No sight off anyone, thank god.

 I walked into the big family room. I looked around the huge room… Elegant funtuire and pretty much the same as the hallway but with a huge flat screen above a huge fireplace. 

I made my way to the couch.. I sat down and looked at the coffee table that lies in front of me.. There was a picture of what seems to be a girl with Seth.. She looked barbie material… 

She looks so familiar… OH WAIT, thats that girl… Oh yeah, Seth was making out with at the football game. 

That totally reminds me that I never said anything about that? Maybe I should go down stairs and grab a random dude and kiss him. Let see how Seth feels.. 

I smiled at my plan, he would go crazy of the thought of me kissing another guy.. I should kiss that Aven guy he hates. OH MY GOD, that's a perfect idea. 

Wait, Aven is the evil prince. Maybe that isn't the best idea. But on the other thought Seth would know where I am so i'll be safe!

"Ma'am," I heard a voice calling me. 

I broke my thoughts and looked up and found an older women with a feather duster. 

"Oh hello," I said greeting her. 

"You've been staring at the table for like 5 minutes… Are you okay," She had some worry on the words she had said to me. 

She set her feather duster down on the table behind the couch where she was. She made her way over to me and sat down next to me. 

I looked her face features more, she could be my grandma. Her wrinkles are around her eyes and had bags below her eyes. She looked pretty good for her age, cause I'm thinking she's like 60. 

"Now whats on your mind young one," Her soft voice speak to me.. She put her wrinkly hand on top of mine motioning that She was okay for me tell her stuff.. 

"Everything that is happening to me," I spoke out, I looked at the coffee table. I somehow felt like she was here to listen like she cared what was going on with me.