our fall in may||BWS (complet...

By subbykoo

STARTED: 5/7/17 COMPLETED: 9/13/17 She lost her sight at eleven. He lost his innocence at ten. Together they... More

Hoes Listen, its important
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (lmao help)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
HOLY SHIT
SURPRISE: PREQUEL
SURPRISE: PREQUEL

Chapter Thirty

543 31 3
By subbykoo

Send help this shits going down omg help

LISTEN TO THIS SONG. I REQUIRE IT. IT WILL MAKE THIS CHAPTER MAKE ABSOLUTE SENSE. TRUST ME ON THIS.

I wish you all luck and don't hate me and keep yaself in order.

_____________

May

I screamed in horror as I grabbed Taurus by his harness and crashed my shoulder into the door way as I let him lead me.

Why did my mother have to be at the store of all times?

I cried "GO TO BRADLEY TAURUS!" And let the sound of his tags lead me out of the house completely barefoot, wearing very short pajama shorts and a T-Shirt.

I was screaming at people to get out of the way as I ran full speed down the side walk, unsure if anyone was even around. My tears were past my neck as Taurus turned left and something happened.

I felt a spark, electric almost, in my eyes. Then, I saw a color. I saw grey with the edges of my vision black, as if I was looking through a straw. The outlines of posts and buildings passing me didn't even matter in the moment. I needed to get to Bradley.

I saw the outline of Taurus and followed him up the steps of a house. I ran ahead of him, finding the stairs before tripping.

"Bradley!" I screamed through my tears as I tried to get up the stairs. My voice was strained and cracked as I tried the stairs again. "Please! I'm here!" I screamed again as I choked and hiccuped on the little air that was entering my lungs.

I made it to the top after two minutes of struggling and screaming.

I ran down the hall trying to find a light that was on.

"It's all grey!" I cried loudly in fear that the changes in my vision didn't change lighting.

I yelled for Taurus and he bounded up the stairs, passing me to a room down the hall, scratching impatiently at it. I ran and tried the knob. It was locked. I told Taurus to go and he ran down the stairs. He cant get in the way.

"Bradley, don't!" I screamed so loud the noise was scratchy and I heard his sobs of pain from inside. I held the knob as I banged my hip against the door over and over with all my strength, sure the bruises would be bigger than my hands. "Please!" I croaked loudly in desperation and the door gave away.

Everything became slow motion.

His grey outline was sitting on the ground, another square shape held in his hand against his left wrist, going slowly up his artery; the only way that is unstitchable.

"NO!" I screamed and dived towards him.

I grabbed his wrist holding the blade and he screamed at the contact. He thrashed as the flashbacks came. The blade cut through my hand and I yelled out in pain.

He thrashed around. "Let me go!" He screamed in a broken voice.

"No! Bradley don't!" I tried for his hand again and knew my blood was everywhere, mixed with a larger amount of his.

"Let me die!" He whimpered loudly and I sobbed more from his words.

"You can't die!"

"I want to! It's all I ask!" He sounded so weak, so vulnerable as he continued to fight against me with his shoulder. "Just let me go!" He was cutting deeper up his arm as I tried again.

"Drop the blade, Bradley! This isn't what you need!"

"I need to die!" He croaked and he sounded so lost, so broken that it made me break. All my adrenaline was gone and the grey went away, leaving me to fight for him in completely darkness.

"Please, I need you!" I sobbed and reached around him again. His blood was going to quickly. He was going to die.

"No, you don't! No one needs me! Please just let me die! I'm so close, too close to stop now!" He yelled in a scratchy voice. He's too far gone.

"Let me help you! I can do it." I knew I couldn't, but I need to try for him.

"Let go of me!" He pushed his shoulder harder into my chest and the air left me. Not emotionally or mentally, I physically was hurt, but I need to keep trying for him.

"I'll never let you go!" I gasped and tried to hug him tighter to me. He kept hitting me, kicking until I heard metal hit the ground; he had lost the blade. He whimpered in extreme sadness disappointment and I heard metal scrapping, him trying to get the blade with his foot. I wrapped my arm under his legs and he screamed in suffering as I flinched, apologizing. I was so much smaller than him that even to move his legs, I was struggling. I got them horizontal across my lap before he tucked them against himself. I unwrapped them and replaced them with my own.

"Please, May. Just let me go." He begged desperately, his breathing slowing down. He was so vulnerable in this moment, it terrified me. I felt his heart beat against my hands, it fast and frantic to try to pump more blood through his body.

"I can't." I croaked. I know he will forever hate himself and I'm selfish for trying to keep him with me.

____________

Bradley

I was cradled in between May's legs, my head against her rapid heart and her arms tightly around my shaking figure as I still weakly tried to break away.

"Just please." I begged more, crying into her chest.

"I won't ever let you go. No matter how much you beg, I won't. I need you."-she gulped-"I love you and I need you." She carefully rocked me back and forth.

My crying stopped faintly as I tilted my head up to stare with tear filled eyes at the girl...who was touching me. Her messy blonde hair had red spots and her pink, puffy cheeks shared the color; blood. Her beautiful sea glass eyes stared forward as usual, but they were wet and red instead of white. She was shaking violently, her teeth chattering when she hiccuped for air quietly.

"I won't let you go." I could hear the double meaning in her words.

That's when it hit me fully.

This soulful, beautiful girl, who lost so much in her life, loved me and was holding me. I loved her more than anything. Call us Romeo and Juliet, but I loved her. She was hugging me so close I could hear her heart beat and feel her breathing as she rocked me on the cold white tile of the bathroom, and I wasn't screaming. I felt warm.

It was silent for a moment as I stared at her, she stared at the wall and my brain worked hard.

I grabbed her hand from around me.

"Please-" she started to cry again until I brought her shaking, small hand to my face. She gasped softly when she realized what I was doing.

I was letting May feel my face.

She smiled and let out one small gust of air as her hand roamed from my forehead to my nose, over my eyelashes, she reached my lips and stroked my sweaty hair.

"You're my happy little pill." I muttered against her fingers before closing my eyes.

______________________

Well...

I want die.
The happy little pill part was Ed's idea
I also kinda imagined their screaming like Tate Langdon's in American Horror Story when Violet leaves him. (Hope that's the right video lmao)

-Rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
151K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
28.9K 442 37
A Bradley Simpson x OC Story **SMUTS** Joe manages the band The Vamps, and he decides to bring in an assistant after their 2 year break - his niece...
3.3K 101 28
(Completed) It all starts with an accident. She wasn't perfect. He didn't care. They were unbreakable. Nothing could come between them or..... Can it...