Chapter 58

Seven Months.

Seven months without May.

At first, I was lost. I didn't eat or sleep, I woke up screaming with nightmares and didn't leave my room. I was a mess. After the first month, I decided to get a job and put my art on hold temporarily. It reminded me of her too much.

She texted and called me nonstop everyday of the week for two months before I changed my number.

And I met a girl.

Her name's Willow Murray and also works and at the movie theater. She's beautiful. Her long brown hair is always in a high pony tail and her green eyes are a little too small for her face, but it makes her even more gorgeous. She had freckles under her nose and was an inch shorter than me. Willow's also an artist who's a fan of my work.

At first, we just casually talked, then, somehow, we ended up on a date at a restaurant. The place was small and elegant and she said her parents owned it. I thought it was amazing. Her parents loved me, and I was grateful for it.

Four months in, Willow changed.

She became cruel. She would tear me down, then come home with a gift as if it would make me feel better. She cheated constantly. It's all she ever did to be honest. She's even hit me. 

But I understand she's going through some tough times with the passing of her dog.

"She's horrible to you, Bradley. You need to go back to May." my mum said all the time. 

I just rolled my eyes at her. "We love each other. May doesnt love me anymore, so now I have Willow."

"Bradley..." she would say, then throw a pen at me, which I would scream and shut my eyes. "A pen can't even touch you. I got to hug my baby boy when you were with her. It's never too late. Willow cheats."

"She cheats because I don't touch her mum. I understand why she does."

My mum would look appalled before marching out of the room.

My phone rang and I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby." Willow's slurred voice came through the phone and I immediately knew she's drunk.

"Willow, have you been drinking?" I asked the obvious.

"Yes. Bradley, I need to tell you some...fin." she said the word strangely with a hiccup in between.

"Okay. Then tell me, sweetheart." I said and put my phone between my head and shoulder while I continue cooking dinner.

"I...Im" she only stuttered due to her drunken state. "Pregnant."

I dropped the phone.

"Yeah, its obviously not yours, so just go back to that weird chick with the blindness." I heard due to her loud volume. 

Willow hung up, and I cry.

_____

Bradleys a hoe smh

IF YOU LIKE SHAWN MENDES KEEP AN EYE ON MY PAGE BC IVE STARTED A FANFIC CALLED BAD, AND ANOTHER IS COMING CALLED SECONDS.

-Rose