our fall in may||BWS (complet...

By subbykoo

STARTED: 5/7/17 COMPLETED: 9/13/17 She lost her sight at eleven. He lost his innocence at ten. Together they... More

Hoes Listen, its important
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (lmao help)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
HOLY SHIT
SURPRISE: PREQUEL
SURPRISE: PREQUEL

Chapter Twenty Six

391 26 3
By subbykoo

Bradley

Darkness.

I bought black heavy drapes and a door cover so my windows let no light in and neither did the door. I felt closer to May in the pitch black. It was all she saw so I felt like we were connected in a different way, another similarity. I went out in the middle of the night sometimes to grab food, but I wore a shirt around my eyes so I never witnessed light.

If May wasn't here, why would I need to see a world without her?

There was no point in it. There was no point in anything anymore.

Linda would say that I knew May for five months through the door a lot, but I would always remind her Romeo and Juliet only knew each other hours before getting married. She and the rest of the world knew that if I stayed in this darkness any longer, I would go insane.

Maybe I already was.

But on the fourth day of completely darkness, Linda barged through my bedroom door with a pair of gardening shears and cut straight through the curtains.

I screamed at the burn my eyes felt and covered them with my fists.

"This is getting out of hand! I'm removing your door and these curtains are getting burned. You need to see that you going insane and do you think May would approve of this? No. She would tel you you're being crazy and do what I'm doing. You're mother sent you here to get better, not destroy yourself more. Now get your ass up and do something." She yelled before exiting my room, bringing the curtains.

She took off my door later that day.

So, I moped down stairs into the basement to find something to do. Something caught my eye and I brushed it off before I came up with an idea.

I took the pencils belonging to the big paper and rushed upstairs with everything I needed. I passed a surprised Linda before running up two steps at a time. I ran into my room and pushed everything off the desk, falling to the floor with loud noises. I spread out the paper and flicked on the work lamps, taking out an H2 pencil before beginning.

________________

ED KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING

-Rose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.1K 33
"Each character has their own story."
5.7K 93 26
This will include the following: • Trauma • Strong language • Slight smut • Y/N so you can use your own name If trauma is triggering for you, I...
17.8K 233 31
I walk out of the toilets looking at my phone when I bump into someone "sorry I haven't seen you there" I say looking up to reveal a smirking Harry...
45.4K 1.7K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...