him // c.a.d

By unapendejaa

โžผ "i'm hopeless so don't waste your time on me." he whispers to me, in the darkness. More

chapter 1 - the beginning
chapter 2 - sunday
chapter 3 - monday hate my life day
chapter 4 - what the shitz
chapter 6 - goodnight cameron
chapter 7 - oh boy
chapter 8 - never judge a book by its cover
chapter 9 - fuck it's monday
chapter 10 - orange water
chapter 11 - sushi babe
chapter 12 - cheesy note
chapter 13 - daddy

chapter 5 - oh what a day

98 8 1
By unapendejaa

claudia// oh what a day

me: hi

cameron : hello love, what are you doing?

me: uhm, well im sleepy but you told me to text you so..

cameron: go to sleep love.

-

"Beluga whales are migratory. They migrate in group and spend the winter around the Arctic ice cap; when the sea ice melts in summer, they move to warmer river estuaries and coastal areas." Cameron finishes his presentation and stands there, looking at the teacher.

Mrs. Joanna finishes writing down her notes on the notebook she had.

"Cameron I know you got this all from Wikipedia, which I told everyone to specifically not use. It's not a trusted website. I've said this numerous of times throughout the whole semester. The fact that I clearly stated that I wanted facts from the book and you are standing right now in front of me, feeding me all of this copy and pasted work, that is worth almost half of your grade, and that you're in a AP class is ridiculous!"

"I had soccer practice and I didn't have time to do it." He complains. Mrs. Joanna shakes her head and flips to a new page in her notebook.

"I'll speak to your coach about this." Cameron got upset once the words your coach came out of Mrs. Joanna's mouth.

He sat down in his chair and stared off into space. I did feel somewhat bad for him. Okay, I felt really bad for him. I mean all I can see is his sad puppy face.

I put my pencil down and turn around.

"Are you okay?" Cameron awakes from his day dream and stares at me. I hate when people stare at me. I've always felt uncomfortable; are you staring at my imperfections, do I have something on my face? Ugh, I just hate it.

"I'm okay." He responds.

"You know you could talk to her after class. She is very understanding." He sighs and gets closer to me.

"I've been so stressed out lately about soccer that I've lost track into all my classes. My grades are dropping and everything is just falling apart. I'm just tired."

I couldn't help but feel closer to him. He was telling me his problems, personal problems. It's like we are friends now. He trusts me enough to tell me about his personal issues and his feelings.

"Are you still there? Did I lose you?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. I thought quickly and just said what was on my mind.

"Don't give up. You still have loads of time to make up your grades and still maintain yourself in soccer. You have to work hard and try. Life isn't easy. You know what, I can help you with anything you need. I'm here for you. Like your small personal teacher, or tutor whatever it's called." I talked really quickly, which maybe to him just sounded like a whole bunch of bundled up words.

"You would really do that for me, Claudia?"

I smile and shake my head.

"Of course, I would. That's what friends are for." I say, confidently. 

He raises an eyebrow. 

"We are friends now?" He says, looking at me with a small devilish smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

"You're impossible." I mumble and get back to working on my class work.

"I think I need a break from boys." Delilah says, placing her hand on her forehead.

"What did Isaiah do this time?" I ask her.

"I just don't understand him, Claudia. It's like he adores me one day then the next he's dry and avoids me. Do you think he's found someone else?" She asks me. I could tell by her face that she was exhausted, she probably didn't sleep last night. She overthinks everything.

"In a relationship you have to talk, Delilah. Not just assume things. Plus, you should trust him enough, that him cheating on you wouldn't even cross your mind at this very moment. You both need to talk out whatever is on your minds. Don't just say okay, do it Delilah. The problem with you two, is the lack of conversation. Get everything off your chest." She nods, throwing away her trash and fetching her cell phone out of her pocket. I'm assuming to call Isaiah.

"Thank you, Claudia. I love you. I wouldn't know what I would do without you." She gives me a quick tight hug and storms out of the cafeteria.

"Nice words you used there, sweet cheeks." Cameron says. I roll my eyes and put my backpack over my shoulder, getting ready to leave.

"You've been real feisty lately. What have you done with my baby Claudia?" He coos, pinching my cheek. I slap his hand away, groaning under my breath. I start walking away from him.

"Is baby upset?" He taunts me. I clench my jaw. Gosh, I just want to slap him in his pretty face.

Silent treatment starting now.

I ignore him and continue walking down the hallway. He continues following me down the hallway which frustrated me, making me snap. Breaking the silent treatment.

I pout,  "Can you not follow me?" He shakes his head.

"No can do. I had strict instructions from your brother to keep a sharp eye on you." I narrow my eyes. Oh what a pinhead. I say angrily in my head. I don't need anyone to babysit me. I'm not a child.

"I'm not a baby." I respond to him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"But you act like one." He winks.

"Plus, you're my baby."  I can't help but blush when he say's that.  All the confidence in me drained out. There I was, back again; transformed into a helpless, shy little girl.

"Okay, lets go." He says bluntly without any emotion.

"Okay." I say. But he didn't even hear me, because he was already out the door.

-

Throughout the whole car ride it was silent. I was indeed confused by the sudden change of emotion he had towards me. First, he was pinching my cheeks then the next thing you know, he's avoiding me.

He stops the car, near a lake. I turn my head towards him. He gets out of the car, walking to my side of the car. My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't breathe. He stood there, with his hand out. His pretty brown eyes, looking at me carefully. I regained my strength, gripping onto his warm hand as he pulls me out of his car.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him. He doesn't respond to my eager question, but instead pulls me to the huge tree, with large branches dropping down to floor.

"This is where I come when I want to clear my head. The only place I feel safe in, where I can be care free and just breathe." He says, while he traces his finger on a branch.

"This place is very beautiful, Cameron." I blurt out. I stared at the enormous lake, the sun reflecting onto it, making it look like there were diamonds floating in the lake, sparkling.

"Looks like the feisty Claudia fell asleep." He says, shooting me one of his small smirks

I rolled my eyes and began walking, just observing everything.

"Well it's time to take you home." Cameron says. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the car.

"But I don't want to leave." I whine, pulling my hand away from him.

"It's past your curfew. I need to take you home." He responds, reaching out for my hand. I move away from him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't have a curfew." I mumble. He raises his eyebrows, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know for a fact you do, Claudia. Now get in the car." He commands, his face looking serious, not playful anymore. I roll my eyes and pass by him, getting into the car. He smiles at me as he passes over to his side of the car. He jumps in and begins driving.

"Now don't give me the silent treatment this time. I have no choice. I need your brother and your mother to trust me. So maybe, we can start hanging out." There's a slight pause, but then he continues.

"As friends."

That stung a little bit, but I quickly washed it off. I smile. "I won't give you the silent treatment this time."

He smiles back and continues driving. We finally reach my house. He pulls over to the curb and stops his car. It was dark out & he looked tired, which made me want to invite him in, which I did do.

"Do you want to maybe, come in?" I ask him, as I unbuckle my seat belt. He waves me off.

"No it's fine."

I smile and get out of the car. "Oh, but I insist. Come on, Cameron." He smiles and gets out of the car, walking his way over to me.

"Are you sure your mom wouldn't mind?" He asks.

I shake my head, almost wanting to roll my eyes, but I didn't.

"My mom loves guest. You'll be fine don't worry. I squeeze his hand and pull him inside my house.

To be continued..

(;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 60K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
174K 9.5K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...