The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Thirty Three

7.7K 417 136
By LeRoyaleJae

"I'm taking a day off!" I yell at Helen as she walked by my bedroom door, fully dressed and ready to go to the flower shop so she can bless people's lives with stupid scented bushes.

Her heels stopped tapping as she came to a halt.

"To do what?" she asks with a raised eyebrow and mistrust in her eyes.

"I'm allowed a personal day aren't I?" I quip, "or should I call in sick? Which do you prefer?"

Helen rolled her eyes in annoyance and I grinned.

"Fine, now answer my question."

"Ah... to keep my sanity," I reply with an even bigger grin.

"Oddly I was of the impression you had left it in the womb," she retorts savagely.

"Exactly my point."

"Mhmm" she says calmy thinking through her reply wearing a scowl.

"Just stay out of trouble," she adds after a while and walks away.

"When have I never been a disciplined child?" I yell after her.

"Out of trouble!" She warns and descend the staircase.

I closed the bed room door behind me still grinning and changed into something more comfortable. A baggy shorts with a shirt and pulled my hair into a messy pony before heading downstairs. It was some time before midday and Adam and Brett were occupying the living room couch. Humming, I made my way to the kitchen to whip up a snack and danced across the kitchen as I got all the ingredients for some Brownies. Mixing the batter then adding them to the oven I belted songs at the top of my lungs. Every few minutes Adam shouted angrily from the living room and I ignored him and continued yelling an off key version of Alone Together.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP IN THERE!"

I ignored Adam and continued belting. The oven dinged and I grabbed the mittins to get out my Brownies. I let them cool for a bit and poured some chocolate milk to go with it, then sat at the island. Relinquishing the happy moment I chowed down two pieces of Brownies mindlessly. Loud footsteps made their way towards the kitchen and I opened my eyes and swallowed the piece of Brownie whole.

"Don't you dare take another step closer pretty boy," I threaten not surprised to see the asshole in my house again.

Blade smirked and I grabbed a fork and brandished it threateningly at him.

"So you think I'm pretty," he chuckles.

"As a matter of fact I don't."

"But you just said it," he mocks and moved closer.

"It's a manner of speaking."

"C'mon Tink, no need to hide the fact that you find me completely attractive," he teases.

My teeth clenched and he smirked.

"Take another step closer Blade and I'll end you."

A mocking grin spread across his face as he continued moving towards the island.

"Why are you always so hostile sweetling?"

"Why are you stalking me?"

"I'm not stalking you," Blade replies as he reaches the island and leaned in across from me.

I pointed the fork at him and he merely chuckled at it.

"Oh you're not?" I ask amused, "So you didn't chase me around the school, camp outside of my house and now you're standing in my kitchen. Isn't that called stalking where you're from?"

"I was invited," He replies simply.

"By my idiot stepbrother," I scoff and he smirked.

His eyes were a little low staring at my chest, and I doubt his mind had registered any of what I had said.

"Eyes up here you ass."

"Why?"he asks amused locking gazes with me, "what's the point of having eyes sweetling if I can't look?"

"Can you even pretend to be decent for one second?"

"I am decent," he chuckles again, "you should take it as a compliment Tink."

"Your perversion is in no way flattering jerk."

"Haven't I always adorned you with compliments?" He questions grinning.

"I only recall you barefacedly hitting on me."

"Com- pli- men- ting."

"Hitting," I snap stubbornly.

"Fine," Blade mocks, "Hitting."

"I'm curious to know why you've been hitting on me Blade?" I question with my eyes narrowed at him.

"You do realize you're a girl right?" he chuckles.

"Oh God I never knew," I respond with an eye roll and the fork still pointing at him threateningly.

"Other than your little faults," Blade says staring at me, "I happen to think you're a little beauty."

"I don't have any faults," I reply stubbornly and he smirked.

"So it seems."

His lips were quirked up at the sides and he took a Brownie from my plate and devoured half of in a bite.

BAM!

The fork hit the island right next to where his hand had been only seconds ago.

"Do that again and next time I won't miss."

"C'mon Tink, I'm getting tired of the bad blood aren't you?" Blade says biting into the Brownie and smirking.

"Give me what I want and I'll let you live."

"What do you want sweetling?"

"You admitting defeat would be nice," I grin.

The corner of his mouth quirked up.

"Fine, but you know what I want Tink?"

"What?" I ask with an eye roll.

"You."

A smirk tugged at my lips, "tempting but I think I'll have you admitting defeat first."

"You're so stubborn Tink," Blade says finishing the Brownie, "which further proves you have quite an obsession with me."

"Keep dreaming."

"You know Tink," He spoke again, distracting me and stealing another Brownie from the plate.

My jaw twitched and he bit into it mockingly,"the truth will set you free."

"I am free," I reply.

"Yes you are, so will you date me already."

My cheeks flushed red twice. The second time was from embarrassment.

"You never give up do you?"

"We could stop fighting and do other things, better things," Blade says, shamelessly checking me out again.

My cheeks grew warmer and he gave a boyish chuckle and I scowled feeling betrayed by my own body.

"How deep does your perversion go?" I ask cooly.

"Pretty deep, why do you ask?"

"Other than being the biggest ego maniac I've ever met," I scoff, "you've also deluded yourself into thinking you have the ability to seduce the pants off of anyone."

"I wouldn't say anyone," he replies, "but I don't deny having those talents Tink. What can I say, I just have a natural effect on the ladies."

I scowled and Blade winked at me. Disgusted I rolled my eyes and his eyes remained locked on me.

"You know what I think sweetling," Blade utters softly and I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I think," he whispers, "you're the one with the filthy mind."

A slight grin tugged at my lips, as I tried not to be too thoroughly amused.

"How so?"

"You're the one checking me out," Blade responds confidently as if it were true.

That made me chortle, and he just sat there watching me in his arrogance.

"You must be kidding me or are you just really that stupid?"

Blade shrugged his shoulders and took another Brownie from the plate and the laughter died in my throat.

"Do that again and I just might sever that arm of yours from your body," I threaten which came off weak and he smirked.

"Even if you were the last boy on earth Blade, and the existence of humanity was dependent on us saving it, I'd rather go extinct."

"Not even to save your own skin?" he asks mildly surprised and I gave him the death stare.

"Wow you are cold hearted Tink," he mocks and stole another Brownie taking another huge bite from this one too.

I tightened my grip on the fork and bit down on my lip trying to focus on one thing at a time.

"Thanks for the compliment."

He smiled and leaned in against the island eating my food unbothered.

"Still crushing on Emmett?" He questions.

"I'm not crushing on Emmett," I deny hotly.

"You're not the best liar you know Tink."

"It's the truth."

"It's as far from the truth as the truth gets," Blade whispers.

I drew my lips between my teeth and bit down on it.

"Jealousy does look good on you, you know Blade."

He shrugged and then stared into my eyes. I felt as if he was staring at my soul which was rather worrying and uncomfortable.

"I don't like competition,"Blade says softly, "tell me Tink, what can I do to win you over?"

"Cease to exist."

A smirk formed on his lips and my eyes fell to them.

"Do I need to be as gentle as Oswald?" His voice asks as I was tearing my eyes away from those lips of his.

My cheeks flushed pink for the umpteenth time in one day.

"We're friends,"I scold justifying Ossey and mines friendship, "that may be confusing to you moron, but not to me."

"Friends?" Blade asks with a frown and my eyebrow furrowed, "I didn't think a girl like you had friends Tink."

"A girl like me?" I intone.

"You know," he adds, "rebel, badass, lone wolf."

My cheeks betrayed me again and I played it off before he could notice.

"I make the rules, I can always change them," I respond avoiding his eye.

"I don't like rules," Blade scoffs not noticing I had blushed at what he said.

"I happen to like them," I point out, "our world would dissolve into chaos and a world without order isn't a promising world at all."

"You have a point," he utters, in his husky voice.

"Rules are great," I continue and Blade took another Brownie, "for example my rule number one, shoot first ask questions later, and I'm this close to shooting you if you don't stop stealing my food."

"It's just food Tink," he says eating my Brownie.

"Well it's my food not yours."

Blade rolled his eyes and I gripped the fork tighter. Only one Brownie remained and Blade eyed it and smirked.

"Don't you dare," I warn coldly.

"I like a challenge," he teases and my lip twitched in annoyance which was amusing to Blade.

"You know sweetling," he whispers in a completely sexy voice, "you should smile more, your smile captivates my soul and takes my heart prisoner."

My cheeks betrayed me yet again and before I even saw it coming he had taken the final Brownie and grinned victoriously.

My face turned red. I slammed the fork down and vaulted across the island like the Flash and landed on him before he saw it coming.

He grabbed me around the waist and stumbled backwards before he lost his balance and we went tumbling to the ground.

"Not the face! Not the face!" Blade screams as I slapped and punched him.

"You'll still be pretty when I'm done with you!" I scream hitting him over and over again until my finger tips stung.

Blade yelled and managed to slip one hand away and toppled me off of him in one swift move that pinned me to the floor. I was fighting and growling loudly trying to get him off and he rolled over. He toppled me off again and we went rolling across the floor, with me shrieking at him. Another roll and another and Blade landed on his back and I was on top again. His chest rose and fell in accordance with mine. He gripped both my tiny wrist in his bigger hands, keeping me from further attacking him and I struggled to claw at his face.

Blade held tightly to my wrist and I couldn't move my hands. I groan defeatedly and just lay there on top of his body. The jerk smiled and watched me silently. I couldn't tell if he was focused on my trembling lips or if he was looking down my shirt. Dead silence except for the sound of our breathing passed between us and he cracked a smile still lying on the kitchen floor. I wasn't scowling at him, only staring back into his green eyes mesmerized. Blade slowly released my wrists and instead of attacking him again I remained rather immobile as his chest continued to fall and rise slowly.

God his eyes were enchanting.

A slightly boyish smile appeared on his lips and a couple seconds later his face was moving closer to mine and without thinking I moved closer to his. Our faces were literally an inch apart and he didn't seem to notice my lips were still quivering, at least I hope he didn't. His lips were unnaturally pink which was not registering well with me. How was it possible he had lips prettier than mine? Blade's eyebrows and lashes were better than ninety percent of all the girls I know. How is that even possible? Like where do these pretty human beings come from? Is there a machine that just produce them? If he knew half of what I was thinking I'd never hear the last of that collosal ego of his.

His shoulder was showing where his shirt had moved back. A black tattoo inked into his skin peeked out at me, and I wanted to see it closer to know what it was but I didn't want to move my hand to touch it.

How odd is it that one minute we were fighting, and the next minute we were staring at each other mutely from the floor.

My mind was screaming at me but I was too confused to listen or make out any of what it was saying.

Blade's gaze held mine and suddenly I realized that his hand wasn't where it was moments ago. Now it was resting at the small of my back where the shirt had moved and he was touching bare skin. The touch sent shivers up my vertebral column and my heart was pounding in my chest. Blade felt it and grinned.

"Its a good thing I like you Tink," he whispers and his breath touched my lower lip.

My brain was blank. The ability to create proper sentences had suddenly taken a hiatus. I forced a sentence into my mind and the words came tumbling out of my mouth barely above a whisper.

"I... God you're perfect."

I could have slapped myself in the face but I was still unable to move a limb. I'd lost control over my own body and he smirked enjoying this oddly too well. I was unable to tear my eyes away from his, I wanted to but another part of me didn't want to. A second later, his face moved even closer -not that there was much distance between us to start with- and his lips brush slightly against mine. My body tingled and my mind screamed and my lips shivered but all my heart did was swell. As if on queue my eyes closed as I was completely under his spell and my lips began to part slowly awaiting his lips to make full contact with mine. Our lips touched and I braced myself for the kis-

"Do you two need a room?" Brett calls and my eyes flew open and my body jumped from shock.

My head flew around and spotted Brett staring at me then slowly my head turned back to Blade and my heart almost exploded as realization kicked in. In disbelief I pulled away from Blade's embrace and shoved his hand away and climbed clumsily to my feet. Blade was wearing a smirk mixed with disappointment as he sat up straight and ran his hand through his hair. Brett looked simply delighted. I scoffed at the both of them and turned on my heels and stomped towards the kitchen exit.

For a split second I glanced over my shoulder and saw Blade getting to his feet and the moron actually looked happy with himself. My face flushed pink.

I growled and headed for the stairs feeling dizzy from thinking too hard. My body felt a bit jittery and I felt queasy.

I tried convincing myself I wasn't going to kiss him. I was only getting repayment for him tying me to the chair and stealing all my food. But even I knew the difference between a near fatal kiss and a bite. My head buzzed in confusion, and I groaned. I was not about to kiss him, I could never kiss a moron like Blade. Not now, not ever. He's an asshole and an arrogant, attention loving jerk who's also a complete douche.

One minute I hated him and everything about him, his face his smell, and the next all that had disappeared. For a minute my brain had deluded itself into thinking he wasn't as bad as I had put him out to be. But it was wrong, it had to be wrong. There is not one decent molecule in him.

I forced opened the door and slammed it after I stepped through. My hands were trembling for some odd reason and I crossed the room and flopped down face first onto the bed and screamed loudly into the mattress.

After almost a month of hating him, I've just felt a bit of liking towards the worst boy on planet Earth.

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
497K 16.9K 43
《 Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
605 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...